FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Fri 10/16/09 10:23 PM
hell yeah...i'm stoked...will def be at the midnight showing...

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Thu 10/15/09 10:34 PM
Papa Roach

"Be Free"

Woke up and I feel like ****
I don't remember last night, I'm getting sick of this
I hit the bottle when I got off stage
And got piss drunk stupid and went in a rage
I think I mighta got into a fight
Because my knuckles were bloody and I don't feel alright
I hit the bottom and I don't even care
Some say I'm going to hell but I'm already there

[Pre-Chorus:]
Sick and tired of being sick and tired

[Chorus:]
I wanna be free from this ball and chain and
Be free from this life of pain and
Be free from this ball and chain
I wanna be free from you

Now I'm full of guilt and shame
I can't point a finger cause theres no one to blame
So I say I'll never do it again
But when the sun goes down, you are my only friend
I'm thinking I am starting to see
I have become everything I never wanted to be
I'm really getting sick of myself
Cause when I look into the mirror, I see somebody else

[Pre-Chorus]
[Chorus x2]

So sick and tired of being sick and tired
So sick and tired of being sick and tired

[Chorus x2]

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:20 PM
Fall out boys-I'm like a lawyer with the way I'm always trying to get you off

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:12 PM
Rancid

"Memphis"

I've lived my whole life, made mistakes,
From the get-go,
Street kid from the start, right, no regrets though,
I do what I want, yeah, cuz I said so,
No sleep for the weak, right? No, bet no.
Rollin' with the punk rockers,
I ain't lying,
Fake guns, fake bands,
Fake punk, I ain't buying,
Hit the road,
All I know,
Rock and roll ain't dying, about fifteen deep,
We hit the streets low ridin.

By the time we made it to New Orleans,
It must have been half past three.
By the time we made it to Memphis,
We were crazy.
Tonight, draw a blanket,
And your gonna keep us warm
Tonight, protect us from the storm.

He was back, causing trouble,
Time's they're a comin' round,
Oh no, let me go to another round,
Tuesday night is when the storm's gonna settle down,
Had a glance, circumstance,
Don't cause, trouble bound,
She's the one, all alone, I come lookin',
Smoke and mirrors as I watch,
Aw, that girl was trippin',
It's no fun, lost again,
To have your heart broken,
Greed is from a world that is built on hustling.

We were crazy.
Tonight, draw a blanket,
and a pillow to keep us warm,

The breaks were falling when they had failed,
Every road can lead ya straight down to ****ing hell,
Rain stopped falling when they had failed,
Every road can take ya straight down to hell.

Doing nothing here, everyone straight trippin,
Happy at times, are gone, past starts slippin,
This will be enough to keep me on the road livin,
Good every night, in a different city I'll be sleepin,
Let me know, here we go, met a girl named Lola,
Is she here? Is she there? Drinking Jack and cola,
She says, "Tim, where ya been? I got somethin' to show ya,
Lola fired off her clothes and started rock and rollin!

We were crazy.
Tonight, draw a blanket,
and a pillow keep us warm,

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Wed 09/30/09 06:33 PM
Losing Sight by As I Lay Dying

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Fri 09/25/09 12:21 PM
there ain't **** happeining in the big bad m-town...... it is week stuff...

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Wed 09/23/09 06:27 PM
damnit finally find someone from memphis that actually talks and of course not looking for men...damn...week sauce... no telling where everyone is though... TN is just not big on showing love on m2

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Mon 09/21/09 06:57 PM

I love dogs so much; much more than MOST people ... :heart: ...

I was born in the Chinese Year of the Dog ...

... And I act it ...

Dogs always recognize me ... even often tackle me ...

drool ... * ... wag of the tail, pant ... liiiiiick ... *

oh, i get told watching me eat at times is like watching my pit eat neither of us are starved, but it is like we fear our food being taken away..not to mention i will sit there for hours and just bark back and forth with her..(and i know what we talking bout..)

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Mon 09/21/09 06:35 PM

Dude....if I love on a dog and put it back into a cage when I go home to my two rescued girls...I would cry like a baby...then break into the shelter to jack all the dogs....

Seriously!

But, it is a good thing that you are talking about.

Go figure...with humans I have been referred to as cold blooded, evil and heartless.

With dogs....I am such a soft hearted sucker...The lovey and loyalty of a dog is NEVER in question....can't say that about a single human being that I know.

I actually work right next door to a "Rescue the Animals" no kill shelter....provide them with bottled water.

i'm the same way... so many people think i'm a complete as$ whole and a prick, then you see me with my doggs(well anyones dogs) and i'm like completely in love.. MY baby is 100% spoiled rotten almost to much. She knows she is daddy's girl and knows that no matter what she wants there is a way to get it..

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Mon 09/21/09 06:32 PM
There are so many things you can do, i mean even if it is go to petco and by like a key tag that sends so much of the proceeds to PAWS. MY goal in life is to eventually start a rescue for Pits that will get them people ready and ready to home but if they are never homed be able to take care of them for their whole lives. I would love to be able to more than pits but by nature pits don't get along w/ other breed unless they have been raised w/ them.

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Mon 09/21/09 05:15 PM
hell i'm trying to teach her to be like a horse so i can ride her to work...dog food is cheaper than gas, not to mention it is more quality time...

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Mon 09/21/09 05:11 PM
yes ouch is right...

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Mon 09/21/09 03:35 PM
well i guess my dog is learning people tricks...cuz when she jumps on people or things she is not supposed to i bop her on the nose (well used to know she sees the motion and gets down) well today one of the other dogs was harrasing her and she turned and smacked him on the nose... i was like yeah you may not know the meaning of alot of things but you know what to do when a dog is being bad...

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Mon 09/21/09 03:32 PM
Edited by FreneteicAmnesic on Mon 09/21/09 03:33 PM
<--- she just ruined my chance of mounting anything for a while... i guess she figures she don't like the way her doggy vagina feals so i can't like the way my human nuts feel... -message to all dogs testicles are not meant to be a spring board...

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Mon 09/21/09 02:19 PM

They have low cost spay and neutering that is cost efficient heck had mine done for $75 that is after my son's dog got to her. Had no choice at that time she only weighs 18lbs and his dog weighs over 60 vet said it could kill her giving birth for the puppies would most likely be too big. Not worth loosing my baby over.

It would have only cost me $50 if she had not been pregnant...like one said under 24 months it is not healthy for dogs to have puppies...

again my vet an i have already discussed it and it is ok... i'm not worried about low cost or free places money is not an issue, i have money set aside for dog food,toys, treats, doctors visits, shampoo,medicine, etc...

and like i said i got an appointment made for thursday to get it taken care of if she last that long b4 getting knocked up..I don't necessarily want puppies but if it happens they will forever be cared for and loved whether it is by me or my friends (i don't fight abuse or hurt dogs, i don't associate with people that do any of those things either)

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Mon 09/21/09 02:08 PM
yeah, well here is the delimma..the only time i did not have her was the month i was in jail and i had my mom give my roomates money to get her spayed and i thought until the other day it had been done but when the bleeding started i realised oh ****...but oh she will be getting spayed soon and i will assure to it this time...

I want her spayed,i don't want her to have puppies truthfully but i talked to our vet today and he said it is ok for her to have puppies... and if nothing happens in the next few days her appointment to get this taken care of is on thursday...

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Mon 09/21/09 02:02 PM

Well JMO unless your breeding due to the fact they have papers and they have a reason to breed them then dogs should not be breed just because they come into heat......

I have a Cocker Spaniel and when she came into heat my sons dog got a hold of her I was pissed did not want any puppies and I took her to get fixed. There are too many dogs out there from puppies up that need a good home.

Now if I had papers on her which I'm positive she is full breed but due to I rescued her I do not have papers on her and do not see a reason to breed her just to bring more puppies in this world even though it would be very easy to get rid of her puppies if I breed her with another Cocker Spaniel. The thing is the shelters are full of puppies that others could go get instead.

But good luck in your venture if that is what you choose to do.

well she is gonna get knocked up one way or another b/c there is a boy weiner dog/(some kind of) terrior mix at my house and frankly i don't want them making puppies..and i'm not going to seclude the dogs from each other so since it is destined to happen i will let it be with another pit by no means will i force her to mate i will let her hang w/ some of her male friends and if it happens it happens if not then oh well....

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Mon 09/21/09 01:55 PM

Heres a cute pit picture for you.

omg that is one adorable little puppy....

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Mon 09/21/09 01:41 PM

Earthytaurus,

There's nothing wrong with breeding dogs, IMO. My brother has breed Chows for years. My brother used that money to get through college.
Those puppies were an awesome experience for the whole family too.
I had one of the Chows, btw. That was the one dog that I truly loved.

Sorry totally against it.

yeah, well there are enough bad people in this world/to many people, do you want people breeding to stop? there are plenty of kids in foster homes and adoption agencies...

Yeah, before you say that is different I know but frankly screw most people, I've never had a dog or been around a dog or met a dog that eventually could not be turned into a good loving friendly dog, but people there are alot of them that no matter what are always messed up.

Yes, I WOULD like those people to stop having kids. Theres also alot of shelter dogs that are not dangerous.

ANYway.. im done.

i didn't say just bad people stop breeding it is all or nothing, cuz that is what you are saying with dogs is to completely not breed (oh hopefully i'm not making you mad i'm not trying to this is just a subject i really get into and you are as strong in your opinions as i am in minedrinker)

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Mon 09/21/09 01:36 PM

Misunderstood like my pitbull someone bred that noone could control.

Doesnt take away from the fact there are TONS of pitbulls in the world that dont have homes.

Heres a list of pitbull rescues for all those dogs "everyone wants".

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=pitbull+rescue&fr=yfp-t-501&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8

Again, good luck with all of that.

yeah, and the problem w/ that is there is alot of people that want to know the dogs family(parents etc.) and want to have been around it and don't want something that has bad habbits that need breaking.. Lilith is my only non rescue but some of my rescues that i've rehomed were born and bread fighters and it is not an easy task to break them of those bad habbits, even the little stuff like just putting them on there back to begin to attain dominance becomes alot more difficult, where as lilith since i've litterelly seen her everyday of her life, knows when i make her sit and move my hand towards her belly that she needs to get on her back and not move until i give her the ok...

all I have to say is if you truly care for an animals life thats not an issue.

yeah, well some people do not have the time to break an abused dog, puppies are easier than an abused dog cuz ultimately they are like puppies along w/ a bunch of other bad habbits...as i said all my dogs but lilith are rescues... she is my baby she is my number 1!!! she is the most important thing in this world to me... to the point where if it meant her life or mine i'm saving her. with puppies i can continue her blood line and get a pup or two for myself out the deal and get a few friends some pups. (i've a whole group of people that i'm friends with and we all have pits (90% of them are rescues and alot of them are my rescues). But if you have a problem w/ it there is an easy solution don't reply...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13