FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Mon 09/21/09 01:30 PM

Earthytaurus,

There's nothing wrong with breeding dogs, IMO. My brother has breed Chows for years. My brother used that money to get through college.
Those puppies were an awesome experience for the whole family too.
I had one of the Chows, btw. That was the one dog that I truly loved.

Sorry totally against it.

yeah, well there are enough bad people in this world/to many people, do you want people breeding to stop? there are plenty of kids in foster homes and adoption agencies...

Yeah, before you say that is different I know but frankly screw most people, I've never had a dog or been around a dog or met a dog that eventually could not be turned into a good loving friendly dog, but people there are alot of them that no matter what are always messed up.

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Mon 09/21/09 01:26 PM

Misunderstood like my pitbull someone bred that noone could control.

Doesnt take away from the fact there are TONS of pitbulls in the world that dont have homes.

Heres a list of pitbull rescues for all those dogs "everyone wants".

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=pitbull+rescue&fr=yfp-t-501&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8

Again, good luck with all of that.

yeah, and the problem w/ that is there is alot of people that want to know the dogs family(parents etc.) and want to have been around it and don't want something that has bad habbits that need breaking.. Lilith is my only non rescue but some of my rescues that i've rehomed were born and bread fighters and it is not an easy task to break them of those bad habbits, even the little stuff like just putting them on there back to begin to attain dominance becomes alot more difficult, where as lilith since i've litterelly seen her everyday of her life, knows when i make her sit and move my hand towards her belly that she needs to get on her back and not move until i give her the ok...

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Mon 09/21/09 01:24 PM

<---- My baby is in heat... oh the drama... gotta find her a stud so we can make us lil pit bull babies....

Good luck. Maybe you can find one in the pet section of the newspaper. My brother breeds chow chows off and on. Sometimes he rented his "stud" out for use. lol We've raised quite a few Chow puppies.:heart:

nah, i'm gonna use on of my friends male pits simply b/c i know how they have been raised and have been around me there whole lives... not to mention Lilith(my dog) knows them and it would be cool to have pups with one of her/my friends!!!

That sounds good. How old is Lilith? Do you have papers for her?

She will be 1 year on December 24th.... no i do not have papers on her, I really don't worry about it b/c i know her mom and dad, and the parents parents, and was there when she was born and was there every day until i could bring her with me and have had her everyday since then and will have her everyday until her last(god willing that is years and years down the road) but hey as i learned last week. any day can be the last...

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Mon 09/21/09 01:16 PM

<---- My baby is in heat... oh the drama... gotta find her a stud so we can make us lil pit bull babies....

Good luck. Maybe you can find one in the pet section of the newspaper. My brother breeds chow chows off and on. Sometimes he rented his "stud" out for use. lol We've raised quite a few Chow puppies.:heart:

nah, i'm gonna use on of my friends male pits simply b/c i know how they have been raised and have been around me there whole lives... not to mention Lilith(my dog) knows them and it would be cool to have pups with one of her/my friends!!!

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Mon 09/21/09 01:09 PM

huh hhmmmm... I wonder if I rolled around on the ground howling and sticking my butt up in the air if I will get a stud too huh

only one way to find out...devil smokin

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Mon 09/21/09 01:06 PM

God knows we dont have enough dogs in the world.
Yes we do....I work in dachshund rescue & we are overflowing with dogs needing homes.

yeah well seeing as i only like pits and have the time and money to take care of puppies... i think i can do with my dog as i please... not to mention it ain't my fault people get dogs they don't want or can't take care of... and not to mention you come to memphis and everyone wants pits, one hits the shelter and it is gone instantly...

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Mon 09/21/09 01:00 PM

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Sun 09/20/09 05:16 PM
YES I HAVE!!! IT WAS SHOCKING!!!! I DID IT BY CHOICE, HAD A FRIEND DO IT TO ME!!!!

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Thu 09/17/09 11:26 PM
Hit, the forums... there is damn near no activity coming from the big TN.... especially coming from M-Town!!!! Come on you gotta socialize to get heard... Idk... everyone i know is in bed so instead of talking to hear my self talk I'm writing just to read myself write

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Thu 09/17/09 11:17 PM
get a pic, hit the forums... you may not find love on here but hey you might, but you will make good friends (seriously there are people on here that i talk to on the phone,myspace,and facebook on like a daily basis...)Just have fun, i mean this is my third account on here i keep leaving but can't quit coming back..

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Thu 09/17/09 11:05 PM
yes yes yes that just made my freaking day and it had been a great day anyway..

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Thu 09/17/09 09:28 AM
The Used- Greener With The Scenery

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Wed 09/16/09 11:33 PM
Right Here, Dreams, Poundcake..Oh f*** it i love the whole sammy hagar era.... but i love all van halen sept for the gary cherone album (vh3)

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Wed 09/16/09 06:59 PM
Run-6-10 miles a day
Workout-2 hours a day
Martial arts -anywhere from 1-4 hours a night (just had ban thrown out so can officially get back to fighting MMA in the city of memphis whoot whoot)

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Wed 09/16/09 06:31 PM
hell yeah dethklock i so forgot about them

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Wed 09/16/09 05:53 PM
I just have to say you guys are all amazing. My other 2 pits have been wonderful today even though i could tell they missed their big sis they also let me know they were still here and that they would keep loving me....and yeah staying clean through the day was great and as of 7:52 pm in memphis,tn I've stayed clean today and have no plans to not stay clean for the remainder lukily i got one more meeting to go to today!!!

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Wed 09/16/09 11:44 AM
i knew this morning would be hard but i didn't want to open my eyes b/c i knew i would and she wouldn't be there, even though i hoped it was just one terrible dream.

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Tue 09/15/09 11:54 PM

Her name is Anna Molly I got her 4 months ago walking down the street and saw her owner beating her in the back yard. I walked up looked at him told him he had 3 options. 1) to gimme the dog and go about his buisness 2) I beat him then take the dog or 3) I call animal control he goes to jail then i take the dog. He went with option number 1. I did not plan on keeping her forever but every morning she told me thank you in her way and after about 3 days i realised i could not part ways with her. Well, I'm very big on having my dogs used to being in the front yard just doing as they please playing w/ me. Well today we were out there playing and a little boy was across the street and her being curious as she is went to see him, well where my house is there is a curve and hard to see around well some jack *** in a suv comes flying around the curve and hits her, didn't stop just kept going. I'm dealing w/ so much right now then this happens and I'm so lost, I've had human friends die but this is the worst pain i've ever felt...

I've been talking about me just starting in NA, trying to get clean and sober and you know people keep talking about things happen that are gonna make you want to use. Well, for me this was it but I'm happy tomorrow will be a week clean and as easy as today would have been to get f***** up I didn't! My dogs were a big factor in me deciding to quit using and well my only comfort is she got to see me decide i was done, but she won't be there to make sure i see it through.

Although it is a tragedy what happened with the dog, something much better happened, you remain clean and sober. Just keep your eyes on the big picture, try not to focus too much on the details.

When I decided to get clean and sober, there was alot of drama in going on in my life. I had legal troubles and family issues going on. At the time it seemed like the worst time to stop, but looking back on it, if I would have went back, things would have been much worse.

I got through it all, clean and sober, and now my life couldn't be better.

It may help you to talk to someone about what's going on.

Oh, man I've been talking to my sponser damn near all day... and when i wasn't talking to him that meant i was inside a meeting

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Tue 09/15/09 11:40 PM
...until it starts to storm... I mean damn i can keep my wireless internet signal but i can't watch a dang tv show

FreneteicAmnesic's photo
Tue 09/15/09 11:38 PM
Coheed and Cambria-Blood Red Summer

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13