Community > Posts By > Bestinshow

Bestinshow's photo
Fri 02/07/14 07:08 AM

I think about it a lot. I googled skyscraper fires.
There are some bad ones. None of them collapsed the buildings.

Not true, there have been partial collapses previously, (one in the Netherlands IIRC) but the factor you have overlooked is that the fires you googled were fought. WTC7 wasn't for 7 hours. Is this a feature of the others you looked at? No. Moreover, have any other skyscraper fires occurred in buildings with a similar design using similar materials? No. Please don't fall for the logic fail so many truthers succumb to, that is, "this has never happened before so it must be a CD". That is just poor logic and reasoning as many things happened for the first time on that day and they aren't given any significance.

Now think about this, if a building was damaged on one side by debris or whatever, and did fall. Would it not fall to the weaker side and not come straight down like a controlled demolition.

The interior collapsed before the outside shell. This was due to the failure of column 79(?) under the Penthouse and you can see this in the video. The collapse of the interior started under the penthouse on one side and then progressed toward the other with the outside shell following suit soon after. Earlier when someone quoted 6 seconds for the collapse they failed to realise that this merely applied to the exterior and the actual collapse began 8 seconds prior.

I suggest you follow the link I posted for you and then you will have a better understanding of the collapse. There is a mountain of work on the subject and you can read more of the scientific details at JREF.

If you genuinely seek to understand the subject, I am willing to provide you with the information. However, if you are just another truther troll....
I assume you are referring to the "Biljmer Disaster" El Al Flight 1862 ? I had not looked at that before. From what I see, that crash proves my point. The section of the building hit by the plane was badly damaged, the rest looks structurally sound. Steel buildings don't just disintegrate when they are damaged. If you look at "Demolition Fail Compilation, Best Demolition Failures" on U tube,you may find it interesting. One building in particular was cut off at the bottom, fell on it's side and still retained its shape. Now compare that to "New Frontier Hotel Implosion Las Vegas" I just don't see how a fire could possibly bring down a steel building in the same way a controlled demolition does.

He already has the information and it has been posted here before. He just brings this crap up because he can't understand the science. Just look and the "steel melts at 3000F" garbage. Steel supporting loads doesn't get the chance to turn liquid before being unable to support significant weight. About 800 to 1,000F would bring down most buildings. The fire was about 1,800F.
That's absurd as we all know steel will soften and bend prior to failure we saw no such sagging or bending everything failed simultaneously. Tell oh wise one since when does office furniture and fire resistant carpeting burn at 1,800 degrees? Its just absurd to make such a claim.

We can argue to **** and tats all day but what matters most is how they used the 911 event to build a global police state. What we have now is nothing that resembles freedom yet we drag a hundred yard flag onto a football field and sing that song as if we still do live in a democracy.

Bestinshow's photo
Thu 02/06/14 08:54 PM

You can nickle and dime this topic all day but what is so telling is that they had to have let it happen if it happened as described by our honest government.

So the result is every american now has to be spied on 24/7? every text, post and phone call?

What the hell are we afraid of? ourselves?

So, it's all right to quote minutiae when it suits you, but it suddenly becomes irrelevant when debunked.

You can dismiss everything that is inconvenient to your story with a handwave, but it doesn't change the fact that truthers have been clogging up message boards with garbage for 12 years and yet nothing has come of their stories. No prima facie case, no evidence, just hysteria and silly tales.

I think a better question is, "What are YOU afraid of?"
Wasting my time with an Australian who has no vested interest in this topic as I do being an American. Your simply not worth my energy.

Bestinshow's photo
Thu 02/06/14 08:40 PM
You can nickle and dime this topic all day but what is so telling is that they had to have let it happen if it happened as described by our honest government.

So the result is every american now has to be spied on 24/7? every text, post and phone call?

What the hell are we afraid of? ourselves?

Bestinshow's photo
Thu 02/06/14 10:12 AM

The entire official story of 911 is so absurd I am shocked its even debated. from the failure to release the pentagon videos(except for one blurred shot that shows something not sure what) to the flight instructors who claim those guys could not fly a Cessna and managed to pull off high speed descending spirals to hit the targets in a jumbo jet.

When firemen and fire captains report molten steel you can bet they are correct. When they say they heard explosions you can bet they are correct. When scientists claim they have found fused concrete and metal and incendiaries risking their entire career you know they have the facts to back them up.

You can choose to believe the half baked story of 911 its your business but don't think everyone else is so dim.

you are bringing up time and again this same old debunked over and and again NON-Evidence in the hope that THIS time someone will swallow it!
Well,at least you are consistent!laugh
There are many debated aspects of 911 no doubt. What is not in doubt is everything failed, the procedures to intercept planes off course, air defenses over washington failed, buildings failed in improbable ways, government lies like Condi Rice all well documented and available to anyone who chooses to search it out.

Fair warning.... The NSA tracks all your internet activity good luck

OMG are you in Trouble for Un-american Activities!:laughing:
The whole Troofer-Establishment is a huge Joke on itself!
BTW,who is your Comrade?
I would like to know who your comrade is. I suspect he is not one that believes in freedom,critical thinking and freedom of thought and speech.

Bestinshow's photo
Thu 02/06/14 09:58 AM

The entire official story of 911 is so absurd I am shocked its even debated. from the failure to release the pentagon videos(except for one blurred shot that shows something not sure what) to the flight instructors who claim those guys could not fly a Cessna and managed to pull off high speed descending spirals to hit the targets in a jumbo jet.

When firemen and fire captains report molten steel you can bet they are correct. When they say they heard explosions you can bet they are correct. When scientists claim they have found fused concrete and metal and incendiaries risking their entire career you know they have the facts to back them up.

You can choose to believe the half baked story of 911 its your business but don't think everyone else is so dim.

you are bringing up time and again this same old debunked over and and again NON-Evidence in the hope that THIS time someone will swallow it!
Well,at least you are consistent!laugh
There are many debated aspects of 911 no doubt. What is not in doubt is everything failed, the procedures to intercept planes off course, air defenses over washington failed, buildings failed in improbable ways, government lies like Condi Rice all well documented and available to anyone who chooses to search it out.

Fair warning.... The NSA tracks all your internet activity good luck

Bestinshow's photo
Thu 02/06/14 08:39 AM

you're grasping at Straws,old Son,the Straw of Obsession!
Not at all Mr Conrad not at all. 911 was the day the country died. Ushering in wars and war crimes ,torture domestic spying on a massive scale it was the day this country lost all credibility.

How fitting a brave man stepped up to the microphone claimed the truth at the superbowl and I bet the player was thinking to himself.
"well if I say anything there goes my five million a year career"

Bestinshow's photo
Thu 02/06/14 08:26 AM

Bestinshow's photo
Thu 02/06/14 08:10 AM

I am more interested in the pentagon site myself. I am sure we could trade photo bucket dumps all day long or argue about how steel bends before it breaks or any number of petty details. I have never been more certain of any debated topic that 911 was an inside job and was used to usher in the patriot act and destroy our democracy if we ever had one.

what about the pentagon site?

There are several pictures of the plane debris and there are thousands of eyewitnesses that saw the plane flying over the beltway..

Please identify more than a hand full. Please present the video evidence we all know exists from the Pentagon. Why is this stuff secret? It was after all the reason behind two wars and the patriot act. No one needs to debate the details all day long but recognize that the filthy neo cons used it to betray everything this country is supposed to stand for.

OH those bankrupting wars killing hundreds of thousands of people unfunded and unsupported by the vast majority of americans.

Well news flash.

the criminals have turned a fine dollar on all this and we americans have paid the price.

What type of world could we have built without all this waste and suffering?

Bestinshow's photo
Thu 02/06/14 07:28 AM
I am more interested in the pentagon site myself. I am sure we could trade photo bucket dumps all day long or argue about how steel bends before it breaks or any number of petty details. I have never been more certain of any debated topic that 911 was an inside job and was used to usher in the patriot act and destroy our democracy if we ever had one.

Bestinshow's photo
Thu 02/06/14 06:47 AM
Edited by Bestinshow on Thu 02/06/14 07:19 AM
Snowden did a half hour interview on German television last week it was big news in Germany. The complicit servile corporate US media did not touch the story. Its like they want the story to die so they can continue the 24/7 digital spying quietly. No way do the powers that be wish this story to get traction.

One would think it would be a great scoop regardless your opinion of the man and his motives.

You can see the video here.

http://vimeo.com/search?q=snowden+german+television

Bestinshow's photo
Thu 02/06/14 06:28 AM
In order to understand the improbability of the government’s explanation of 9/11, it is not necessary to know anything about what force or forces brought down the three World Trade Center buildings, what hit the Pentagon or caused the explosion, the flying skills or lack thereof of the alleged hijackers, whether the airliner crashed in Pennsylvania or was shot down, whether cell phone calls made at the altitudes could be received, or any other debated aspect of the controversy.

You only have to know two things.

One is that according to the official story, a handful of Arabs, mainly Saudi Arabians, operating independently of any government and competent intelligence service, men without James Bond and V for Vendetta capabilities, outwitted not only the CIA, FBI, and National Security Agency, but all 16 US intelligence agencies, along with all security agencies of America’s NATO allies and Israel’s Mossad. Not only did the entire intelligence forces of the Western world fail, but on the morning of the attack the entire apparatus of the National Security State simultaneously failed. Airport security failed four times in one hour. NORAD failed. Air Traffic Control failed. The US Air Force failed. The National Security Council failed. Dick Cheney failed. Absolutely nothing worked. The world’s only superpower was helpless at the humiliating mercy of a few undistinguished Arabs.

It is hard to image a more far-fetched story–except for the second thing you need to know: The humiliating failure of US National Security did not result in immediate demands from the President of the United States, from Congress, from the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and from the media for an investigation of how such improbable total failure could have occurred. No one was held accountable for the greatest failure of national security in world history. Instead, the White House dragged its feet for a year resisting any investigation until the persistent demands from 9/11 families for accountability forced President George W. Bush to appoint a political commission, devoid of any experts, to hold a pretend investigation.
http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2012/09/11/the-11th-anniversary-911-paul-craig-roberts/

Bestinshow's photo
Wed 02/05/14 04:56 PM

I just enjoy the comments at the yahoo article. Have no idea why yahoo users seem to have a higher IQ than many of the posters on this site.

Here is one I found interesting.

Building 7 fell in 6 seconds and nothing hit it!

Incorrect. It took about 14 seconds IIRC and it was struck by large chunks of debris from WTC 1 & 2. Owing to the water supplies being destroyed by the collapse of WTC's 1 & 2, the fires in Blg. 7 went unfought for seven hours. This caused the failure of a key column under the Penthouse which initiated the collapse.

...That's right a 3rd building fell and there was a media blackout about it.

Incorrect, no media blackout ensued and actually 10 buildings were destroyed. I saw it reported in real time here in Australia...some blackout.

Not on single airport security camera showing you a terrorist entering a plane,

Incorrect. See the evidence from the Moussaoui trial.

No plane at the pentagon or shanksville.

Incorrect. Evidence recovered at both sites and eyewitness accounts.

2500 architects and engineers telling you that NIST is lying to your face!

Incorrect. Not many members are actually accredited when one investigates the roster. Furthermore, you assume that they have studied the NIST report and found it wanting. If so, why haven't they published their findings in a credible journal? Gage is a con-man and he will never put up his claims for peer review as he knows it will destroy what's left of his credibility.

Nano-thermite found in ''molten metal''...

Incorrect. Jones and Harrit 'claimed' to have found evidence of Nano-Thermite in dust collected that contained paint chips. Dr. Millette has proved this false, and the editor of the Bentham Journal who published this erroneous paper had to resign over the subsequent scandal over a lack of peer review.

jet fuel burns at 800 degrees steel takes 3000 degrees to melt,

Steel loses its structural integrity at a much lower temperature. You should know that because...

...you worked at a steel mill for 20 years!

So much for their supposed IQ. It would seem the commentators don't really know the subject. 12 years and 9/11 truth still just talks crap and does nothing.

Drink the cool aid hot rod. We all know plane crashes involve body parts suitcases, clothing pretty much everything all over the place. Saw none of that at the Pentagon.

How many video cameras surround the Pentagon? what footage was released?

And what are the defenses of the Pentagon? The nerve center of
our trillion dollar defense industry?

I am not saying everyone is right who makes a post but most of the intelligent comments are from thinking people and the majority take a position that goes against the official explanation of 911.

I am thinking most people are 911 skeptics.

It was used to create this god awful Orwellian police state we call America.

The land of free and home of the brave is some kind of sick joke.

Bestinshow's photo
Wed 02/05/14 09:19 AM
Mr Conrad you claimed both descriptions of 911 were bunk, even though I am not sure what the truth is I know it did not go down as described by our government.

I asked for your thoughts not a photo bucket dump.

Bestinshow's photo
Wed 02/05/14 09:16 AM

You think you're the greatest nation on Earth, you mean? America, is a great nation, I agree, but the greatest? Nope! Visit Scandanavian countries and look at their quality of life? You might be surprised at how well run their countries are and how happy the people in those countries are also? Greatest nation doesn't mean who has the most weapons and defence budget? Rather how the government treats the people in general and the American government treats it's citizens with contempt!

Was talking to someone about the States the other day, he said it was really no different from a third world country. What I know, hear and read, I tend to agree.
It's one thing to think you're the greatest, it's another to actually be the greatest.
To me it's like the way ppl in Amsterdam thing/feel about themselves and their city.
Being proud of your country or city doesn't mean j*ck really when it comes to being great.

Talk is cheap Crystal....I have "lived" in America for over six decades...Most of that time with my eyes wide open....While I don't idolize my country, I have deep respect for and absolute loyalty to America and I know exactly why...Americans believe in America the same way Brits believe in their country or Scotts believe in theirs...America is exceptional and I feel blessed that I was born here...Third world?...Don't make me laugh...Declining?...Not really...Misleading statistics?...Maybe, probably...Stats that say our healthcare is worse than other countries are based on mortality and longevity rates which have nothing to do with healthcare and everything to do with lifestyle...People the world over travel here to take advantage of our superior healthcare facilities and services...Stats concerning education do not take into consideration our diverse and large population...And, they are based on averaged scores which masks the number of high achievers we graduate...Every year, China sends thousands of their young citizens here to be educated....America leads in biotech, entertainment, internet innovation...In spite of our problems, we continue to lead and, when the chips are down, we continue to come together to fight for and preserve freedom...In spite of our problems, we remain in a position of leadership because we have the resources needed to handle the job....God Bless America....
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

it's sad that it has become the In-thing and fashionable to Crap all over one's Country!
Seems they are trying to out-do each other in crowing how bad it is,then want to feed it a bunch of Statist/Socialist-Pablum that made the Country sick in the first place!
That's good coming from someone who's government has crapped on nation after nation, all in the name of liberty? Don't make me laugh? My country the UK, did the same in the 18th and 19th century and I can accept that. Seems like Americans can criticise whoever they want, but can't handle it back? Grow up and realise the World is changing and just accept that that your position is changing, as the World caught up with you!

You barking up the wrong Tree,Sunshine!
Besides,you're way out of Line!
And your grasp of History is off too!laugh
Is it? I don't think so? I suppose you think the 2nd World war started in Dec 1941, like was mentioned on here a few weeks back? ha ha. The truth hurts and you can't handle it? Simple as!

yea, the fact that Churchill lied and dragged the US into the war to save England and France?
if it wasn't for the US, you all would be speaking German right about now...

:thumbsup: This post is soooooooo hawtlove :heart: smitten
Yeah with all the hot air coming from American mouths and the steam from their b******t! Ha ha
Not all Americans are ignorant. drinker

Bestinshow's photo
Wed 02/05/14 09:03 AM

You think you're the greatest nation on Earth, you mean? America, is a great nation, I agree, but the greatest? Nope! Visit Scandanavian countries and look at their quality of life? You might be surprised at how well run their countries are and how happy the people in those countries are also? Greatest nation doesn't mean who has the most weapons and defence budget? Rather how the government treats the people in general and the American government treats it's citizens with contempt!

Was talking to someone about the States the other day, he said it was really no different from a third world country. What I know, hear and read, I tend to agree.
It's one thing to think you're the greatest, it's another to actually be the greatest.
To me it's like the way ppl in Amsterdam thing/feel about themselves and their city.
Being proud of your country or city doesn't mean j*ck really when it comes to being great.

Talk is cheap Crystal....I have "lived" in America for over six decades...Most of that time with my eyes wide open....While I don't idolize my country, I have deep respect for and absolute loyalty to America and I know exactly why...Americans believe in America the same way Brits believe in their country or Scotts believe in theirs...America is exceptional and I feel blessed that I was born here...Third world?...Don't make me laugh...Declining?...Not really...Misleading statistics?...Maybe, probably...Stats that say our healthcare is worse than other countries are based on mortality and longevity rates which have nothing to do with healthcare and everything to do with lifestyle...People the world over travel here to take advantage of our superior healthcare facilities and services...Stats concerning education do not take into consideration our diverse and large population...And, they are based on averaged scores which masks the number of high achievers we graduate...Every year, China sends thousands of their young citizens here to be educated....America leads in biotech, entertainment, internet innovation...In spite of our problems, we continue to lead and, when the chips are down, we continue to come together to fight for and preserve freedom...In spite of our problems, we remain in a position of leadership because we have the resources needed to handle the job....God Bless America....
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

it's sad that it has become the In-thing and fashionable to Crap all over one's Country!
Seems they are trying to out-do each other in crowing how bad it is,then want to feed it a bunch of Statist/Socialist-Pablum that made the Country sick in the first place!
That's good coming from someone who's government has crapped on nation after nation, all in the name of liberty? Don't make me laugh? My country the UK, did the same in the 18th and 19th century and I can accept that. Seems like Americans can criticise whoever they want, but can't handle it back? Grow up and realise the World is changing and just accept that that your position is changing, as the World caught up with you!

You barking up the wrong Tree,Sunshine!
Besides,you're way out of Line!
And your grasp of History is off too!laugh
Is it? I don't think so? I suppose you think the 2nd World war started in Dec 1941, like was mentioned on here a few weeks back? ha ha. The truth hurts and you can't handle it? Simple as!

yea, the fact that Churchill lied and dragged the US into the war to save England and France?
if it wasn't for the US, you all would be speaking German right about now...

:thumbsup: This post is soooooooo hawtlove :heart: smitten
For some reason I feel like I am grade school and this is spelled with candy hearts. :)

Bestinshow's photo
Wed 02/05/14 08:45 AM

so Best thinks that if one is not a Troofer,one automatically supports the "Official Version"?:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Both versions are Bunko!rofl
Pretty much anyone who questions the government version of 911 is called a truther or conspiracy theorist. I am interested in hearing what your opinion is on this. Please present your opinion in an adult like manner.
Waiting for you well thought out response.

Bestinshow's photo
Wed 02/05/14 08:45 AM

so Best thinks that if one is not a Troofer,one automatically supports the "Official Version"?:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Pretty much anyone who questions the government version of 911 is called a truther or conspiracy theorist. I am interested in hearing what your opinion is on this. Please present your opinion in an adult like manner.

no, a truther is someone that is fixated on something that can't let go...

12 years later and people are still babbling about building 7, no such thing as "pancaking fall" and whatever else that "can't" happen, but yet still did...
We are not in that club and will never know all the details involved. I am totally convinced it did not go down as described. I do not have the answers.

I do know that no one was held accountable for the biggest security failure in US History this stinks of a coverup.

Bestinshow's photo
Wed 02/05/14 08:26 AM

Bestinshow's photo
Wed 02/05/14 08:23 AM

As an American I just am dumbfounded at how ignorant most Americans are.

The reality of being an American is so far removed from the fantasy of America. Every statistic shows we are falling fast.

Healthcare we are ranked near the bottom in the western world.

I think one of the worst in income disparity.

Factor in they use our tax dollars to spy one each and every one of us and what we have is a third world country.

then stop yammering about it on the WWW and do something about,other than trying to institute that Statist/Socialist Pablum!
Eh were do you find any calls for socialism from me? I have no trouble with rich folks I just have issues when they buy my government.

Granted making posts just gives the NSA something to do but it also encourages others to question the direction of the country.

I work every day trying to keep good paying jobs in america though its a losing battle.

Whats y our interest man from another country in US events and slagging anyone who says something critical about a country you do not live in.

Bestinshow's photo
Wed 02/05/14 08:12 AM
As an American I just am dumbfounded at how ignorant most Americans are.

The reality of being an American is so far removed from the fantasy of America. Every statistic shows we are falling fast.

Healthcare we are ranked near the bottom in the western world.

I think one of the worst in income disparity.

Factor in they use our tax dollars to spy one each and every one of us and what we have is a third world country.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25