Community > Posts By > Bestinshow

Bestinshow's photo
Sat 12/14/13 10:15 PM

Ludwig von Mises Institute
As far as empirical--historical--evidence is concerned, proponents of the orthodox view face obvious embarrassment. The recently ended twentieth century was characterized by a level of human rights violations unparalleled in all of human history. In his book Death by Government, Rudolph Rummel estimates some 170 million government-caused deaths in the twentieth century. The historical evidence appears to indicate that, rather than protecting life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness of their citizens, governments must be considered the greatest threat to human security.

--Hans-Hermann Hoppe. Introduction to The Myth of National Defense: Essays on the Theory and History of Security Production

"Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one." - Thomas Paine

Government is the only thing that can stand against corporate power. I do not think Mr Pain could see this from his time. The trouble with government is that it has been purchased.

Bestinshow's photo
Sun 12/08/13 03:55 PM

And they wonder why people are upset with our present leadership......

racists, prejudice, and bigots....whoa

we have to like black presidents....no matter what
Its past present and future leadership the world is heading for a global police state. Massive surveillance of every aspect of our lives is going on right now. We face a future of drones, rubber bullets acoustic crowd control weapons and a downward economic spiral while the financial elite control the media and your perception of reality. There is no turning back this tide unless good people take a stand.

Its allot easier to ignore it go watch the football game and stick your head in the sand and pretend you live in a country that defends "freedom".

Bestinshow's photo
Sun 12/08/13 03:45 PM

Today, a little after 9AM, in honor of Rosa Parks, the Republican Party tweeted that racism is officially dead in America! Now on with the straight class warfare- the poor, the people who look and think differently. No wonder Karl Marx is still the most read economist. Now let the real work begin- stop food stamps, minimum wage, access to health-care, no funding for education, private prisons suing the government for not keeping them full, etc.
Anyone who can argue with these truths are deluded and willfully misinformed.
laugh spock
What is amusing to Mr Conrad? What do you think is not real in the above post? I could googl it all for you but why?

I have to wonder what exactly you do stand for? You seem to be against anyone or anything that attempts to make the world a better place. You guffaws and chuckles contribute nothing to adult discussions and make your positions on things seem rather foolish to thinking adults.

Bestinshow's photo
Mon 12/02/13 10:31 PM

Gee who arms the terrorists?

Who ships IUDs?

Who claims to destroy Israel in the future.

Who wants to destroy democracy and the western civilization?

Who will tell any lie as long as it gives them time to complete the "bomb"?

If Iran has hidden away enriched uranium, bought it from North Korea or another source, and is secretly working on the actual bomb someplace hidden, how will UN inspections of their enrichment program help anything?

HaHa I am sure you mean IEDs, IUDs are something else entirely
I blame Fox newslaugh

Bestinshow's photo
Mon 12/02/13 10:11 PM
Edited by Bestinshow on Mon 12/02/13 10:30 PM

Well if you really are a Swiss your lucky as you live in one of the most progressive countries in Europe. So why do you support all the neo con garbage that goes on in the US?
yawn yawn yawn

Man are you clueless!
You really don't know what you are talking about!yawn
well you wont find me trolling the "swiss" political threads at 700 am. laugh

Bestinshow's photo
Mon 12/02/13 10:04 PM

Today, a little after 9AM, in honor of Rosa Parks, the Republican Party tweeted that racism is officially dead in America! Now on with the straight class warfare- the poor, the people who look and think differently. No wonder Karl Marx is still the most read economist. Now let the real work begin- stop food stamps, minimum wage, access to health-care, no funding for education, private prisons suing the government for not keeping them full, etc.
Anyone who can argue with these truths are deluded and willfully misinformed.

Bestinshow's photo
Mon 12/02/13 08:41 PM

Anyone notice the price of gas is dropping like a stone? Thanks diplomacy, you worked.

It was lower a few weeks ago. It just went up for Thanksgiving.
Oil prices fell early Monday after a groundbreaking agreement aimed at curbing Iran's nuclear program eased tensions in the region and raised the prospect of more oil exports from the country.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/11/25/investing/oil-iran/index.html

laugh

Bestinshow's photo
Mon 12/02/13 08:36 PM
Anyone notice the price of gas is dropping like a stone? Thanks diplomacy, you worked.

Bestinshow's photo
Mon 12/02/13 08:30 PM
Well if you really are a Swiss your lucky as you live in one of the most progressive countries in Europe. So why do you support all the neo con garbage that goes on in the US?

Bestinshow's photo
Sun 12/01/13 05:59 PM

It is a victory for the common man just that the issue was raised. I expect we have not heard the last of this issue. :)

It was raised by People with a Brainfart looking for an easy Cushioned Job administering the Idiocy!
But your Statist thinking won't allow you to see that!
Well,I'll let you wallow in your Misery,and hope you commiserate with your Genossen!laugh
Enjoy!:laughing:
Its like playing chess with a pigeon You knock the pieces over crap on the board, strut around and declare victory and fly back to your neocon fascist flock.laugh

Looks like that's exactly what you just did!
Well,Old Son.we voted and have chosen to reject the Measure,and there isn't a thing anyone can do about,except crysad :cry: !:laughing:
Why do you think the Swiss Franc is in better shape than the Dollar?
Mainly because we are not allowing the Unions to steal billions from the Workers and then pretend they doing them a favor!
You have much to learn Grasshopper!laugh But first you need to discard your Statist/Collectivist thinking,because it is in the way of your comprehending the Issues!
Now,hop to it!
Here ends the Lesson for a Statist!
The Swiss have more people in Unions per Capita than the US. Wiki has them at one in four. Seems you know very little of your own country. I am not even sure if you are as you claim. "Swiss"

In case you have trouble in math thats 25% of Swiss workers in a union or confederation.

The US is 12.5%.

Consider yourself better informed on this matter good sir.

Bestinshow's photo
Fri 11/29/13 04:02 PM

It is a victory for the common man just that the issue was raised. I expect we have not heard the last of this issue. :)

It was raised by People with a Brainfart looking for an easy Cushioned Job administering the Idiocy!
But your Statist thinking won't allow you to see that!
Well,I'll let you wallow in your Misery,and hope you commiserate with your Genossen!laugh
Enjoy!:laughing:
Its like playing chess with a pigeon You knock the pieces over crap on the board, strut around and declare victory and fly back to your neocon fascist flock.laugh

Bestinshow's photo
Fri 11/29/13 11:56 AM
Francis said trickle down policies have not been proven to work and they reflect a “naïve trust in the goodness of those wielding economic power.”

“In this context, some people continue to defend trickle-down theories which assume that economic growth, encouraged by a free market, will inevitably succeed in bringing about greater justice and inclusiveness in the world,” Pope Francis wrote.

“This opinion, which has never been confirmed by the facts, expresses a crude and naïve trust in the goodness of those wielding economic power and in the sacralized workings of the prevailing economic system,” the 76-year-old pontiff added.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/11/pope-francis-slams-trickle-down-economics-and-greed-at-the-top/

Bestinshow's photo
Fri 11/29/13 10:25 AM

A avalanche starts small and ends big.

People are waking up to what our future is going to look like, a global surveillance state paying slave wages to the bottom 99% and a gilded age for the wealthy. Be proud you can actually vote on it Mr Conrad.

Considering the big money outspent the reformers like 50/1 it's not surprising who won the election but the issue has been raised and that is a small victory.

The claim that big business would relocate to avoid the 12/1 is fear mongering and the dupes fell for it. What is needed is a global 12/1 so the crooks and thieves have no place to run.

you're waxing pathetic now!laugh :laughing: :laughing:
You really haven't got a Clue about how our System works!
Educate yourself,then come back and tell me what we ought to do!
Go peddle your Marxist-Creed somewhere else,we have no need for that Crap!
Picture our future Mr Conrad its pretty pathetic. a 24/7 surveillance state, facial recognition cameras all over the place and slave wages for the bottom 99%, that is the future that is being built I cheer anyone who opposes this.

Well,Sunshine,we have a lot less Unemployment here than you have,how come?
Maybe it is because we are a Right To Work State,and strangely enough the Unions were squarely against last Sunday's Measure!
Now go figure!
Guess it will be a bit of a Puzzler with your Statist-Mindset!laugh
Again Mr Conrad the fact 39% voted for the 12/1 is a victory considering Switzerland is a fairly progressive country with many benefits not enjoyed in the US.

I wonder how the US would vote if we actually had a chance to.

In the United States the wealthiest one per cent of the population owns more than the bottom 95 per cent.

Bestinshow's photo
Fri 11/29/13 10:01 AM

People are waking up to what our future is going to look like, a global surveillance state paying slave wages to the bottom 99% and a gilded age for the wealthy. Be proud you can actually vote on it Mr Conrad.

Considering the big money outspent the reformers like 50/1 it's not surprising who won the election but the issue has been raised and that is a small victory.

The claim that big business would relocate to avoid the 12/1 is fear mongering and the dupes fell for it. What is needed is a global 12/1 so the crooks and thieves have no place to run.

you're waxing pathetic now!laugh :laughing: :laughing:
You really haven't got a Clue about how our System works!
Educate yourself,then come back and tell me what we ought to do!
Go peddle your Marxist-Creed somewhere else,we have no need for that Crap!
Picture our future Mr Conrad its pretty pathetic. a 24/7 surveillance state, facial recognition cameras all over the place and slave wages for the bottom 99%, that is the future that is being built I cheer anyone who opposes this.

Bestinshow's photo
Fri 11/29/13 09:39 AM

Bestinshow's photo
Tue 11/26/13 08:04 AM
Oil prices fell early Monday after a groundbreaking agreement aimed at curbing Iran's nuclear program eased tensions in the region and raised the prospect of more oil exports from the country.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/11/25/investing/oil-iran/index.html

Bestinshow's photo
Tue 11/26/13 08:00 AM

Bestinshow's photo
Mon 11/25/13 09:58 AM

Can you imagine if we did this in the US?

I am sorry sir, 12 times pay of your lowest paid worker is not enough for you? Justify that.
well,Sonny,we can vote on it here,but you can't in the US!pitchfork :banana: :laughing:
Agreed if we had a media, if we had representatives that were not beholden to the money interests maybe it would be put to a vote. I am sure it would pass.

What popular Vote in what USA?laugh
You make about as much sense as our JUSO do!slaphead
Don't know what you're complaining about anyway!
You got a good Job,Unionpay,Union-Healthcare etc!
What the heck else do you want?
Your Boss' pay as well?slaphead
No Mr Conrad but if y our paying attention and you would if you truly cared, you would notice the economic disparity is the highest its been since the days of serfdom. The rich have awarded themselves more money in the worst economic times since the great depression and predictably things are worse.

The middle class pays taxes spends money and helps the economy grow and we are clearly losing the class war,its way past time for the majority of the people to stand up and say "enough".

cutting taxes for the elite and corporations has done NOTHING except make things worse.

Bestinshow's photo
Tue 11/19/13 10:24 PM

Can you imagine if we did this in the US?

I am sorry sir, 12 times pay of your lowest paid worker is not enough for you? Justify that.
well,Sonny,we can vote on it here,but you can't in the US!pitchfork :banana: :laughing:
Agreed if we had a media, if we had representatives that were not beholden to the money interests maybe it would be put to a vote. I am sure it would pass.

Bestinshow's photo
Tue 11/19/13 10:22 PM

well,good luck,even the Unions do not agree with it!:laughing:
All it will result in is higher Taxes,and lower Income from Taxes on Federal,State and Local level!:laughing:
Seems OP hasn't got an inkling about the Swiss Political Process!:laughing:
Fill me in Mr Conrad.

Here in Uber Amerika our rich Have so many loopholes and off shore accounts they pay little taxes, however if that income actually trickled down to the middle class, we pay a very high percent in taxes and that would result in more taxable income.

Yes I am not from Europe or Sweden but you are so give us your take on the situation sounds fair to me from were I sit.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25