Community > Posts By > Bestinshow

Bestinshow's photo
Sun 01/26/14 11:20 AM

You live in one of the most progressive countries in Europe Mr Conrad why do you wish americans to live in a right wing Darwinian world? maybe you should try to sway your own countrymen on he benefits of free market ya know for profit healthcare and prisons trillion dollar defense budgets that just fleece the taxpayers denying them the benefits of their hard earned taxes.

What type of country could we build without all this?

I would like to think something like Switzerland.

Still think Switzerland is up in Scandinavia somewhere,hmm?:laughing: laugh
Again Mr Conrad with all due respect. You live in one of the most progressive countries in Europe. Would it not be a wiser course for you to spend your energies on creating your right wing utopia there?
laugh laugh laugh
You really don't know squat,do you?
BTW,since when is Freedom a Rightwing-Utopia!

Damn,Karl Trumka and His Merry Boys really did a Job on you!
So I take it then your against the NSA spying on everyone with a cell phone and computer? Should we not be free from surveillance?

Bestinshow's photo
Sun 01/26/14 10:57 AM

You live in one of the most progressive countries in Europe Mr Conrad why do you wish americans to live in a right wing Darwinian world? maybe you should try to sway your own countrymen on he benefits of free market ya know for profit healthcare and prisons trillion dollar defense budgets that just fleece the taxpayers denying them the benefits of their hard earned taxes.

Still think Switzerland is up in Scandinavia somewhere,hmm?:laughing: laugh
Again Mr Conrad with all due respect. You live in one of the most progressive countries in Europe. Would it not be a wiser course for you to spend your energies on creating your right wing utopia there?

Bestinshow's photo
Sun 01/26/14 10:50 AM

Bestinshow's photo
Sun 01/26/14 10:38 AM

Right, and those workers earn no money, nor spend such money, nor affect economic systems, so those cities that happen to situate around military bases in, say, Texas are mere illusions and not really cities. Businesses therein are lies and remain open solely by virtue of bribes and government grants. Of course, if those government departments are closed, the local economy is equally unaffected.

Think what he was trying to say this the economy is truly boosted if the job created creates capital as well. This is primarily a public market deal. Unless uncle sam hires a bunch of people to produce vehicles or houses, etc., pays those employees fair wages, and sells those products for fair prices...

Any job that doesn't, only redistributes wealth, instead of building or adding to the economy.

The hoover damn comes to my mind. Spend a billion on something like that and you create wealth, spend a billion on a stealth bomber and you just spent a billion.

Really, and what was the price of the Hoover Dam? And whose wealth did it create? How is that different from the stealth bomber?

Did you actually give this some thought or did it just sound "cool"?
YOU may not be aware but it generates electricity cheaply and cleanly. so yea it was a great investment. What good is a stealth bomber? what are we defending here in Uber Umerika? good jobs? a great way of life? freedom?

Bestinshow's photo
Sun 01/26/14 10:17 AM

Oh the photo dump argument. you win laugh

I know its easy to go through life without putting to put much critical thought into the current state of affairs.

who in the hell do you think owns the government? Its not you or I that's a given.

The financial Elite pull all strings and get things done their way the elected people be democrat or republican answer to the money.

Speak for yourself because I do own my government, so your given clause is flawed.

And the financial elite can do as they want but if they tread on my rights, then they must pay the toll.

But the sheeple just roll over and life goes on.
exactly what influence do you have over our government? How about the media?

You think the way the media tells you and you have no influence at all compared to a rich fat cat who bankrolls the politics.

The elite run the government to protect their interests.
They own the media to influence your opinions.
Everyone in the chain of command jump over each other to serve them.

Bestinshow's photo
Sun 01/26/14 10:10 AM

Again I wonder why a 72 year old swiss would spend so much time on American politics. What is your agenda Mr Conrad?

I as an American am critical of of the current state of television after all it is a window to our society and when that window paints a false reality and further dumbs down our stupefied society along comes Mr Conrad with his silly photo shop dumps and irrational comments. I ask again what is your interest in all this?
Again Mr Conrad I have to ask myself what is your agenda? You are all over these threads with photo bucket dumps and right wing talking points, you never stop. Whats the real deal with you?

Bestinshow's photo
Sun 01/26/14 10:08 AM

Right, and those workers earn no money, nor spend such money, nor affect economic systems, so those cities that happen to situate around military bases in, say, Texas are mere illusions and not really cities. Businesses therein are lies and remain open solely by virtue of bribes and government grants. Of course, if those government departments are closed, the local economy is equally unaffected.

Think what he was trying to say this the economy is truly boosted if the job created creates capital as well. This is primarily a public market deal. Unless uncle sam hires a bunch of people to produce vehicles or houses, etc., pays those employees fair wages, and sells those products for fair prices...

Any job that doesn't, only redistributes wealth, instead of building or adding to the economy.

The hoover damn comes to my mind. Spend a billion on something like that and you create wealth, spend a billion on a stealth bomber and you just spent a billion.

Bestinshow's photo
Sun 01/26/14 09:50 AM
Edited by Bestinshow on Sun 01/26/14 09:51 AM
Oh the photo dump argument. you win laugh

I know its easy to go through life without putting to put much critical thought into the current state of affairs.

who in the hell do you think owns the government? Its not you or I that's a given.

The financial Elite pull all strings and get things done their way the elected people be democrat or republican answer to the money.

Bestinshow's photo
Sun 01/26/14 09:00 AM
the unemployment is bipartisan and goes back decades to the first free trade agreement. If one wishes to lay blame lay it in the corporate interests that built up China. They took their jobs and fled to a country with no environmental or labor laws. Then sold the crap back to us.

They built china up and now we have to face them in a new cold war further draining our society of tax dollars. Its a global scam and we are the new peasants.

Bestinshow's photo
Fri 01/24/14 12:09 PM

Show me a person who insists that President Obama be impeached, and I will show you a person who doesn't quite understand what impeachment is. Way too many people think of impeachment as being a conviction, when it isn't.

First impeachment. Keeps Hilary from signing a pardon like Odumbo did for Bush. Then comes the trials, the fun times.
I know right. I knew Obama was more of the same when he let those criminals off for war crimes. What we have is more of the same with the exception that Obama does not openly declare war on the middle class as Bush and Cheney and all republicans do.

The first thing Obama should have pushed for was the elimination of the patriot act, that is the tool they use to bludgeon us with while creating a global police state.

i don't agree with you much, but i do agree with you here... the PA should have been abolished a long time ago...
Its pretty much a given our next Potus will be a Dem due to the total wacked out nature of the republicans. Lets just hope its not Hillary. It would be another repeat.

back to reality now... no, barry has sucked as bad/worse than GW did... no telling who will win, because they all suck right now...

Best for President in 2016!laugh
I hope Ross Perot resurfaces.

Bestinshow's photo
Fri 01/24/14 11:12 AM

Show me a person who insists that President Obama be impeached, and I will show you a person who doesn't quite understand what impeachment is. Way too many people think of impeachment as being a conviction, when it isn't.

First impeachment. Keeps Hilary from signing a pardon like Odumbo did for Bush. Then comes the trials, the fun times.
I know right. I knew Obama was more of the same when he let those criminals off for war crimes. What we have is more of the same with the exception that Obama does not openly declare war on the middle class as Bush and Cheney and all republicans do.

The first thing Obama should have pushed for was the elimination of the patriot act, that is the tool they use to bludgeon us with while creating a global police state.

i don't agree with you much, but i do agree with you here... the PA should have been abolished a long time ago...
Its pretty much a given our next Potus will be a Dem due to the total wacked out nature of the republicans. Lets just hope its not Hillary. It would be another repeat.

Bestinshow's photo
Fri 01/24/14 09:34 AM

Bestinshow's photo
Fri 01/24/14 09:09 AM
Get real with our current abilities we can do all this had we the will. The Snowden leaks have proven they can get any information at any time they wish had they wanted too they could crush the drug cartels.

They wont because the drug business is good business, everyone has a hand in it including the CIA it is well documented.

They can lock up drug users in our for profit prisons and turn a buck.

The only reason they want these things is to spy on you and me and crush any domestic discontent that will be rising as they continue down the road to fascism. Picture the world we are building a sky full of drones and blimps and every text and e mail kept and recorded.

What would you call such a society?

Bestinshow's photo
Fri 01/24/14 08:37 AM
Edited by Bestinshow on Fri 01/24/14 08:38 AM
Again I wonder why a 72 year old swiss would spend so much time on American politics. What is your agenda Mr Conrad?

I as an American am critical of of the current state of television after all it is a window to our society and when that window paints a false reality and further dumbs down our stupefied society along comes Mr Conrad with his silly photo shop dumps and irrational comments. I ask again what is your interest in all this?

Bestinshow's photo
Fri 01/24/14 08:33 AM
More domestic spying the creep to fascism is never ending.

Bestinshow's photo
Fri 01/24/14 07:24 AM
Yet another huge waste of taxpayer money.

Bestinshow's photo
Thu 01/23/14 09:25 PM

some things really are giving some people a Cannibbling Fit,when they just could press "OFF"!
And then they get completely derailed by some trashy crapsite like Mother Jones!bigsmile
Your comments are off the rail Mr Conrad. If you have an issue with the article by Mother Jones please state it. I found it refreshing that they are doing the Job 60 Minutes used to do, you know like exposing fraud and ignorance.

This is my society unlike you Mr Conrad I am an American I have children growing up in this society. It would be nice if it resembled something that is descent and not pure rubbish.

I must leave you now and leave the comfort of my fire and venture out to my commute to work its like 7 degrees out and snowing gona be a long night for sure, sometimes I think I am the only one who has a job on this Forum full of opinionated people.
well,Sunshine,first of all The Mother is so Leftwing,she constantly flies in a Circle!
rofl

Secondly,I am at 72 retired,but have put my 57 years of work in,something you still are working at!
So,it seems,you are wrong on this one as well!:laughing:

Thirdly,do you really think you are the Spokesman for your Fellow Americans?:laughing:

Fourth,there are no better Sheeple than Union-Sheeple,since you brought up that Subject!
I have real doubts you are what you claim. What 72 year old swiss spends his hours arguing american politics? IS so well versed on all the right wing talking points and guards all the threads like a mother bear guards her cubs dragging topics to their lowest levels........

Bestinshow's photo
Thu 01/23/14 09:46 AM

some things really are giving some people a Cannibbling Fit,when they just could press "OFF"!
And then they get completely derailed by some trashy crapsite like Mother Jones!bigsmile
Your comments are off the rail Mr Conrad. If you have an issue with the article by Mother Jones please state it. I found it refreshing that they are doing the Job 60 Minutes used to do, you know like exposing fraud and ignorance.

This is my society unlike you Mr Conrad I am an American I have children growing up in this society. It would be nice if it resembled something that is descent and not pure rubbish.

I must leave you now and leave the comfort of my fire and venture out to my commute to work its like 7 degrees out and snowing gona be a long night for sure, sometimes I think I am the only one who has a job on this Forum full of opinionated people.

Bestinshow's photo
Thu 01/23/14 09:15 AM

You must be a very bored individual. Kinda sad really that you worry so much over tv shows. And even more so that you think you was dropping a bomb on DD fans by making a stink over those photos from 8-10 years ago.
God it just makes me ashamed to be an american knowing grown adults watch this moronic crap. It sends chills down my spine wondering what type of demographic these producers are trying to reach.

I would think there are worse things in the world then this or most other TV shows. Why stress yourself out caring what everyone else is doing? You'll put yourself in an early grave with that kind of stuff.

I get you hate that they drugged animals to pose then in stupid ways for the show. But they got caught and they will answer for what they did. Relax and enjoy yourself. You'll live longer and die happier.
I can assure you I do enjoy myself, I have a charmed life.

From my intellectual point of view I am distressed at the state of television. We used to have programs on the History channel that were about history, On the animal planet we had documentaries on nature and all its wonders. What we have now are pure capitalist propaganda.

It seems that with programs like Ax men and pawn stars what we get are programs about how these things can be exploited to turn a buck.

If we want reality lets show these swamp people with no insurance when they fall ill or have a hand chomped off by a gator and the reality of trying to get a medical bill paid.

Perhaps a program about how the Wild man lost all his teeth due to lack of dental care.

It distresses me to think so many of my fellow americans have no critical thinking skills.

I have a girl that likes to watch the Long Island medium and to keep the peace I sometimes watch it with her and avoid commenting.
"Ok lady if your talking to the dead ask the hard questions, Is it Jesus or Budah or Alla am I going to the right church and should I even bother going to church?"

Nope in Uber Amerika the sheep sit transfixed and suck on the glass teat of TV and drink up all the mind numbing propaganda.

Bestinshow's photo
Wed 01/22/14 08:46 PM

If only americans had the guts and brains to arrest Bush and his brain Cheney. We americans are so stupefied and dumbed down we cheer for the bad guys.

Speak for yerself!:laughing:
Still blaming Bush,hmmmmmmmmm?rofl
Mr Conrad your free to remain willfully ignorant if you choose but don't expect the rest of us to jump on your bandwagon.

Why ain't you go down to Texas and try it?
Might be an Eyeopening-Experience for you for sure!
Keep on blaming Bush,and ignore what has been happening for the last five years!
You'll get a bitter awakening some day soon!
This thread is about a man attempting to arrest Blair in England for his war crimes. I choose to stay on that topic. We all know the world the corporations are building represents something that looks far more like fascism than freedom. We all know our politicians are just willing dupes for the economic elite,they are bought and paid for on this we all can agree.

I am sure the war in Iraq had nothing to do with the 30 trillion dollars of proven oil reserves and we only wanted to give Iraqis "freedom".

laugh laugh laugh laugh

{b]What Topic,that some Idiot wanted to make a name of himself by putting his Hand on Blair's Shoulder and saying,you're under Arrest,so he could get that couple Thousand "Bounty"?
The Jerk is lucky he doesn't look like a piece of 'Swissconsin' by now!:laughing:
Like I said,you had better worry about what is sitting in the White House now,but I guess he is still throwing Loot the Union's way,and therefore acceptable!:laughing:

lol,then he just ran off... if that was bush, soon as he stared to talk, secret service would have had him locked up... blair doesn't have any secret service?
Sad is it not? wreck a country on lies and still walk free. Seems to be horrific a man is so above the law..........So un american.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25