Community > Posts By > Bestinshow

Bestinshow's photo
Fri 12/27/13 08:15 AM
When I see those not so old yuppie photos its obvious to me that we have yuppies masquerading as simple back wood folks to sell the brand.

It shames me as an American to know how easily duped my fellows are and then I think well 6.5 million people watch this moronic program and that leaves 294 million of us who are not watching it.

Lets hope our collective IQ can be raised to the level that we no longer have TV executives feeding us shows like Honey BOO BOO and Amish Mafia and Storage Wars, all fake and foolish.

Bestinshow's photo
Thu 12/26/13 09:17 PM
I wish the media spent more time talking about the NSA global spying thing that is the real issue in regards to freedom, I think shows like this help dumb down and stupify people.

Far more rubes care about the old man getting fired for his senile rants than care about Snowdens disclosures.

Bestinshow's photo
Thu 12/26/13 08:23 PM

Phil was also a football player and,many of them have masters degrees. More facts they never hid
Its astounding that they admit all this yet people somehow buy into their dimwitted hillbilly persona.

Bestinshow's photo
Thu 12/26/13 08:19 PM

If you go to work for any retailer then complain about how little you get paid, then you aren't too bright. Like these idiots wanting McDonalds employees to get $15 an hour, are any of you who support this willing to pay $8 for a solo bigmac?

Personally, I have a problem paying a $1.00 for a Big Mac but in reality they should cost $15.00 maybe even $20.00 and "Supersize" should cost an extra $20.00.

But as for retail, once upon a time, working retail was a legitimate career capable of supporting a family, but thanks to "Wallyworld" that is no longer true.

Or is it that you haven't caught on, the US is fast accelerating to a third world economy. Soon there will be nothing left but "fast food" and lawyers left in this country. Welcome to the "next" generation!
I am old enough to remember the middle class. We lived in a middle class neighborhood. Some kids dads were cops other kids of union factory workers, a guy who owned a camera shop another dad who was a manager of lawn and auto at sears and all us kids had the same new Schwinn bikes and new clothes for school and medical care was not a financial crisis. We have sunk so hard so fast I think most people do not even notice.

and that middle class had only one car...and it sure wasn't a 40,000 dollar suv or monster truck either...and that middle class had one landline...not a $200 plus a month cell phone bill...and that middle class ate at home not out 3 times a week...and that middle class had kids that had cheap fm radios not $500 computers, tablets, etc and that middle class didn't buy their kids sneakers that cost $200... and that's the real reason this middle class has sunk so far so fast....extravagance and DEBT...
Oh BS on that. Mom did not work either we have two income families now and most of them do not buy their kids sneakers at 200 a pop.

Bestinshow's photo
Thu 12/26/13 07:05 PM

They never hid it. They even showed it on the show
So? Do you think they devolved from cover boys of GQ to semi literate hillbilly for anything besides a staring roll in a reality show?

Bestinshow's photo
Thu 12/26/13 07:00 PM

Of course it's not real. I think the show is funny

But madman I promise the beards aren't a conspiracy.

I'm sure it's Bush's fault though lol�
Who said it was a conspiracy? Its just another manufactured reality that some dullards take seriously.

Bestinshow's photo
Thu 12/26/13 06:58 PM

If you go to work for any retailer then complain about how little you get paid, then you aren't too bright. Like these idiots wanting McDonalds employees to get $15 an hour, are any of you who support this willing to pay $8 for a solo bigmac?

Personally, I have a problem paying a $1.00 for a Big Mac but in reality they should cost $15.00 maybe even $20.00 and "Supersize" should cost an extra $20.00.

But as for retail, once upon a time, working retail was a legitimate career capable of supporting a family, but thanks to "Wallyworld" that is no longer true.

Or is it that you haven't caught on, the US is fast accelerating to a third world economy. Soon there will be nothing left but "fast food" and lawyers left in this country. Welcome to the "next" generation!
I am old enough to remember the middle class. We lived in a middle class neighborhood. Some kids dads were cops other kids of union factory workers, a guy who owned a camera shop another dad who was a manager of lawn and auto at sears and all us kids had the same new Schwinn bikes and new clothes for school and medical care was not a financial crisis. We have sunk so hard so fast I think most people do not even notice.

Bestinshow's photo
Thu 12/26/13 06:45 PM
Again most of you are just parroting the right wing corporate media.

Wallmart can afford to give its employees a raise without raising prices they would just have to take a little less in profit. Its a false choice to say more pay for workers is an automatic increase in prices.

Its a fact that each wallmart store costs taxpayers about 900,000$ per store in government aid to its low paid workforce. Its just sick to transfer tax payer money to support the Walton heirs insane take home pay, I think its 2 billion a year for each heir. Oh I forgot they
worked so hard to earn that ;)

Bestinshow's photo
Thu 12/26/13 06:36 PM

They even showed it on their own show! No cover up and they never hid it

They wore diapers at one time too but they don't any more

SHAMEFUL

rofl

Plus those are old pictures.
Rosie ya know I love ya in my own special way and I do not blame you at all for being deluded after all we are bombarded by a 24/7 propaganda machine but because I care so much I will spell it out for you.

Reality TV is not real and the acting is poor and scripted.

Hmm on second thought you may be right.

I have to think about this.

I must ask myself

Would a reality TV show fake it for the ratings?

NAW that's just absurd.:wink:

Anyhow we all know the real issue of freedom today is not some semi senile reality actor dithering on issues that have little or no bearing on how most of us live our lives, the real issue is the NSA spying and that is the greatest threats to our so called freedoms.

We now resume our scheduled programing.... Its hunny BOo boo singing the national anthem....

Bestinshow's photo
Thu 12/26/13 03:22 PM

Considering how ling the hair and beards were in the 1st season, I think it's safe to say they grew them before the show was thought of :laughing:

Funny madman
I urge you to go to the link I provided if your not to buzy watching hunny boo boo :wink:

Bestinshow's photo
Thu 12/26/13 02:05 PM
What if Wallmart rather than raising prices took a small cut in its massive profits to fund its pay increase? Each wallmart costs a community on average of 900,000 per year in food stamps and medical care and free lunches etc etc because of its low pay.

Bestinshow's photo
Thu 12/26/13 11:14 AM

We all know how reality shows are just moronic TV. Check out this link with photos of the clan before they donned the redneck costumes.

America you have been duped..........again.

http://crooksandliars.com/2013/12/duck-dynasty-yuppies-red-neck-drag

The family has shown old photos the boys before there beards, this is no great secretlaugh
Very interesting how they devolved from frosted metrosexual blond hair tips to some type of hillbilly that cant seem to dress for the occasion. laugh

I can't tell you how many times I have changed my appearance over the years til I finally found what suits me. Albeit, I've always kinda know that long hair and long beard suited me best, been battlin that since high school. So for them to take after their daddy is not surprising.
Or to drop into character for a reality TV show laugh

Bestinshow's photo
Thu 12/26/13 10:55 AM

We all know how reality shows are just moronic TV. Check out this link with photos of the clan before they donned the redneck costumes.

The family has shown old photos the boys before there beards, this is no great secretlaugh
Very interesting how they devolved from frosted metrosexual blond hair tips to some type of hillbilly that cant seem to dress for the occasion. laugh

Bestinshow's photo
Thu 12/26/13 09:32 AM

Bestinshow's photo
Thu 12/26/13 09:24 AM

Conrad, what do you mean by "big labor?" What in the world is that?

Sleeping Partners of Big Oil,Big Steel,Big Pharma,Big Corporations!
And the Sleeping Partners of Big Government!
The Marriage who wrecked Detroit!
Nafta free trade and global capitalism wrecked Detroit. These results were forseen by many who were against them at the time.

Of course one can parrot the corporate controlled medias line all day but its not a well thought out statement.

Unions were a necessary solution to corporate greed way back...

They add a increase in costs to goods... But maintain a fair playing field in regards to corporate mistreatment and unites the average blue collar worker to stand up to corporate abuses.

Things have changed since the mid fifties... Your economy(and mine) decided to outsource to 3rd world and Communist countries who have no problem with child labor or dangerous working conditions.

How did you ever expect to compete?

I was just in Vegas and toured the Rodeo convention... This industry understands it seems, Buy locally made, Keep the skills needed here and make a way better product which outlasts the cheap Chinese chit. I must hand it to the cowboys(no not the team laugh) To identify and protect their industry drinker

Sorry, Identifying NAFTA as the culprit is an uninformed opinion on worldwide business.

unions were valid when they were needed, now they are just a drain on the economy...

BTW, for all you pro union people, who pays for the 25.00 dollar an hour janitor that sweeps the floors at night? THE CONSUMERS, or the people that want their product... is it not ok to hire a 16 year old kid for minimum wage to sweep the floors?
I suppose if your so against unions you can give back your weekends, social security,child labor laws,health and safety laws,overtime pay etc etc.

Bestinshow's photo
Mon 12/16/13 02:43 PM
Edited by Bestinshow on Mon 12/16/13 02:43 PM
n a stinging rebuke to President Barack Obama’s surveillance policies, a federal judge on Monday branded the National Security Agency’s mass collection of Americans’ telephone data “almost Orwellian” and likely a violation of the Constitution. Former NSA contractor Edward Snowden cheered the ruling.

Appeals Court Judge Richard Leon invoked Founding Father James Madison and the Beatles in a frequently scathing ruling. Leon, appointed by then-President George W. Bush, ordered the government to halt bulk collection of so-called telephony metadata and destroy information already collected through that program. But he suspended his order as the case works its way through the courts.

“I cannot imagine a more ‘indiscriminate’ and ‘abitrary invasion’ than this systematic and high-tech collection and retention of personal data on virtually every single citizen for purposes of querying and analyzing it without prior judicial approval,” Leon wrote.

The judge also dealt a blow to the government’s argument that such surveillance programs — a source of controversy ever since Snowden revealed their reach in a series of unauthorized disclosures — are necessary to thwarting terrorist plots.

“The Government does not cite a single instance in which analysis of the NSA’s bulk metadata collection actually stopped an imminent attack, or otherwise aided the Government in achieving any objective that was time-sensitive in nature,” he wrote.

Leon said Founding Father James Madison would likely be “aghast” at the NSA’s activities — but also conjured up a Beatles-themed image to rebut the government’s suggestion that it does not collect Verizon metadata.
View gallery

“To draw an analogy, if the NSA’s program operates the way the Government suggests it does, then omitting Verizon Wireless, AT&T, and Sprint from the collection would be like omitting John, Paul, and George from a historical analysis of the Beatles. A Ringo-only database doesn’t make any sense, and I cannot believe the Government would create, maintain, and so ardently defend such a system,” he wrote in footnote 36 on page 38.

Among Leon’s other flourishes, he warned that the so-called war on terrorism “realistically could be forever!” He expressed concerns about the “almost Orwellian technology that enables the Government to store and analyze the phone metadata of every telephone user in the United States.” And he said modern-day surveillance tactics would have been “the stuff of science fiction” at the time a precedent ruling was issued.

The White House had no immediate response to the ruling.
http://news.yahoo.com/judge--nsa-spying-%E2%80%98almost-orwellian---likely-unconstitutional-200101613.html

Bestinshow's photo
Mon 12/16/13 02:34 AM

Nafta free trade and global capitalism wrecked Detroit. These results were forseen by many who were against them at the time.

Of course one can parrot the corporate controlled medias line all day but its not a well thought out statement.

Nope,the Unions did it,especially the UAW,even stole from their Fellow Unionists!

http://laborpains.org/2013/12/03/judge-clears-detroit-to-go-bust/

http://laborpains.org/2012/05/01/uaw-cuts-rival-union-out-of-auto-recovery/

http://www.mises.org/daily/6558/ProUnion-CronyCapitalist-Thinking-Dooms-Another-Employer

Why do you think your Unions are steadily loosing Members?
Because even they are getting hip to the Facts that they are being ripped off by the Unions!
Last time I checked it was not the unions who wrecked the global economy LMAO it was the bankers we bailed out and then gave themselves bonuses. I have never seen a statement so empty of reality in all my life.

i thought yall were talking about Detroit... i agree with conrad, unions killed detroit... and barry paid for it, by bailing out the auto manufacturers and watching them move to mexico right away...

another smooth move barry...
Of course you do that is how the servile corporate media spins the story and its hard to get real information.

I suppose when a city is built on labor tax dollars and you take those laborers jobs away killing the tax base and you replace the remaining jobs with automation you kill the tax base.

A brief reminder this all happened when Nafta was put in place and we all remember things were not this bad prior to that yes ups and downs but not a decade long downward slide in living standards for the middle class.

Bestinshow's photo
Sun 12/15/13 02:14 PM

Nope,the Unions did it,especially the UAW,even stole from their Fellow Unionists!

http://laborpains.org/2013/12/03/judge-clears-detroit-to-go-bust/

http://laborpains.org/2012/05/01/uaw-cuts-rival-union-out-of-auto-recovery/

http://www.mises.org/daily/6558/ProUnion-CronyCapitalist-Thinking-Dooms-Another-Employer

Why do you think your Unions are steadily loosing Members?
Because even they are getting hip to the Facts that they are being ripped off by the Unions!
Last time I checked it was not the unions who wrecked the global economy LMAO it was the bankers we bailed out and then gave themselves bonuses. I have never seen a statement so empty of reality in all my life.

Bestinshow's photo
Sun 12/15/13 01:48 PM

Bestinshow's photo
Sun 12/15/13 11:46 AM

Ludwig von Mises Institute
As far as empirical--historical--evidence is concerned, proponents of the orthodox view face obvious embarrassment. The recently ended twentieth century was characterized by a level of human rights violations unparalleled in all of human history. In his book Death by Government, Rudolph Rummel estimates some 170 million government-caused deaths in the twentieth century. The historical evidence appears to indicate that, rather than protecting life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness of their citizens, governments must be considered the greatest threat to human security.

--Hans-Hermann Hoppe. Introduction to The Myth of National Defense: Essays on the Theory and History of Security Production

"Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one." - Thomas Paine

Government is the only thing that can stand against corporate power. I do not think Mr Pain could see this from his time. The trouble with government is that it has been purchased.

laugh laugh laugh
Yep purchased by Big Labor!

You really need to brush up on your Political Philosophy 101!

you could probably learn quite a bit from Thomas Payne!

and yeah,Corporations and Unions,who are in Bed together,would be sooooo powerful without a Government standing behind them!:laughing:

you sound like this Guy:".....we'd live under a totalitarian private state as there can be no reliable checks & balances without the civil state. The most ruthless private individual, in his own self-interest, would simply come to rule over everybody else and you'd have to be a hippy or a Marxist to believe that this is not in Human nature to do this."

Yep,that would happen,if Government in its Wisdom didn't dispense Favors to the highest Bidder!rofl rofl rofl
There is no such thing as big labor in the US your argument is childish.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25