Community > Posts By > Bestinshow

Bestinshow's photo
Sun 09/14/14 01:52 PM
She's from Wasilla!

Bestinshow's photo
Sun 09/14/14 07:39 AM

I don't know what the classified documents show but I do know the Pentagon classified any information that would show any security measures that were in effect at the White House or Pentagon. Some want the video released but the Pentagon isn't going to do ANYTHING that might help a terrorist do a better job next time.
It would seem we had no defenses at the Pentagon as a low and slow hijacked plane penetrated our undefended capital and crashed into the nerve center of our trillion dollar defenses. really?

Bestinshow's photo
Sun 09/14/14 07:11 AM
Edited by Bestinshow on Sun 09/14/14 07:10 AM

Sarah Palin

Don't you know who I am?! It's a powerful question that has blown up in many a celebrity's face. Sarah Palin and her family were reportedly involved in a "booze-filled brawl" in Alaska last weekend when the Mama Grizzly allegedly screamed, "Don’t you know who I am?" amid the chaos. No word on whether anybody responded, "Tina Fey?"
Though the former Alaskan governor is the latest to have dropped the cocky phrase, she's hardly the first.
https://celebrity.yahoo.com/photos/don-t-you-know-who-i-am-celebs-who-ve-pulled-the-fame-card-slideshow/

Bestinshow's photo
Mon 07/07/14 01:24 AM

When the Civil Rights bill passed, no one screamed for Johnson's impeachment. In fact, people like Richard Russell told his state that they may not like it, he doesn't like, but as federal law they needed to peacefully follow it. Remember when Buckley told the John Birches to get a grip?

What happened to those types of people and times?

I remember Johnson saying "We will have these Ni**ers voting Democrat for the next 100 years". It's the only reason he did. I remember Eisenhower before him sending in Army Rangers to protect African American students many years before Johnson did that.

I thought the quote was: "We just handed the South to the Republicans for the next 100 years"
Forgive Mr Conrad he is not from this country. He is from one of those Scandinavian countries, ya know the ones that are in the top ten as far as standard of living.

Jealous?laugh
No but the policies you promote are not practiced in your country ya know that rugged capitalist thing, every man for himself etc etc. I just find it odd how you promote that Atlas shrugged rubbish while living in a country that is pretty much is a nanny state and has a far better standard of living than the US.

Why does Atlas frighten you so?laugh
It makes me giggle
why does Atlas frighten you so?
Lets face it Mr Conrad who would want to live in the mad max world of runaway capitalism? The aged would not fare well under such a brutal system. Only those who can work and trample others could possibly thrive at the expense of others. Such a system would use up the strong and then kick them to the curb when they are sick and elderly, no pension no medical no money for them. It frightens me that anyone can take it seriously. And when they do I giggle. If it came to pass I would cry for the future of the world and the children not born yet.

Bestinshow's photo
Sun 07/06/14 07:20 PM
I dont know Mr Conrad your country leads most of the world in vacation time public education high minimum wage maternity leave etc etc. It seems you should spend your time trying to educate your own country on the virtues of free market capitalism. Oh by the way I admire your country far more than Uber Umerika

Bestinshow's photo
Sun 07/06/14 07:13 PM

When the Civil Rights bill passed, no one screamed for Johnson's impeachment. In fact, people like Richard Russell told his state that they may not like it, he doesn't like, but as federal law they needed to peacefully follow it. Remember when Buckley told the John Birches to get a grip?

I remember Johnson saying "We will have these Ni**ers voting Democrat for the next 100 years". It's the only reason he did. I remember Eisenhower before him sending in Army Rangers to protect African American students many years before Johnson did that.

I thought the quote was: "We just handed the South to the Republicans for the next 100 years"
Forgive Mr Conrad he is not from this country. He is from one of those Scandinavian countries, ya know the ones that are in the top ten as far as standard of living.

Jealous?laugh
No but the policies you promote are not practiced in your country ya know that rugged capitalist thing, every man for himself etc etc. I just find it odd how you promote that Atlas shrugged rubbish while living in a country that is pretty much is a nanny state and has a far better standard of living than the US.

Why does Atlas frighten you so?laugh
It makes me giggle

Bestinshow's photo
Sun 07/06/14 03:51 AM

Jealous?laugh

Bestinshow's photo
Sat 07/05/14 09:20 PM

Bestinshow's photo
Tue 06/17/14 05:46 PM
The real traitors were the ones who lied us into war and then profited from it.

Bestinshow's photo
Tue 05/20/14 08:38 PM
It does not matter after office they work for whatever corporation they represented while in office.

Bestinshow's photo
Thu 04/03/14 12:59 AM

Gee, I wonder just whom did get pawned here!!!

Looks like I hooked a big one :)

Happy April Fools Day!drinks slaphead shocked

Bestinshow's photo
Tue 04/01/14 09:59 AM

WASILLA, Alaska - Sarah Palin, former Governor of Alaska and Vice Presidential candidate, announced today that she has joined the Malaysian government as part of their official search team for the missing Malaysian Airlines plane.

Palin spent the first day of the search on the back porch of her Wasilla home.

“It is such an honor to join this search, it is just great to be called on for such an job. The last few years have been a bit dull,” Palin tells us. “Todd and I got a big cup of coffee and sat on the porch for a few hours this morning just in case the plane made it all the way to Russia.”

Malaysian authorities say this is the strongest effort so far by official Malaysian search parties. The plane went missing two weeks ago on March 8th, with a number of unsuccessful leads by international efforts.

Palin announced that her next step is to move the search back to Kuala Lumpur.

“When I misplace something I always find it important to go to the place I saw it last,” Palin says. “The other day I couldn’t find my keys, started looking and sure enough they were still in the car. I betcha that plane is still at the airport.
http://www.rockcitytimes.com/sarah-palin-joins-search-missing-malaysian-airlines-plane/

and sure enough they were still in the car. I betcha that plane is still at the airport.”

you been pwned again Sunshine!rofl rofl rofl

The content on here is presented as fictional news with an intent for humor.

DISCLAIMER on Rockcity Times!

Seems today is the 1th of April!:laughing:

http://www.rockcitytimes.com/farmer-lost-corn-maze-2008-alive/

EUDORA, Ark. – A farmer lost in his own corn maze since 2008 has been found alive. Bryan Kelley was last seen leaving his home on an autumn Sunday afternoon, telling his wife and children he was going to “make the best McCain/Palin corn maze ever seen in Chicot County.”

Authorities conducted an extensive search for the missing master maze maker in 2008, but were continually confounded by the size and complexity of his maze.

“We lost a lot of good men in that maze,” said Chicot County sheriff Doug Douglas, Jr. “And with Palin on the ticket, they didn’t stand a chance in the first place. What a waste.”

The Eudora Corn Maze Catastrophe, as is it known locally, played a pivotal role in the establishment of current laws regulating GPS trackers for all corn maze participants, Douglas noted.

In recounting his harrowing ordeal, Kelley said he spent the first few months setting signal fires daily in hopes of attracting attention and being rescued. By summer 2009, after months of searching the endless corridors of the 800-acre maze, Kelley says his outlook began to change.

“At some point, you just give up caring and start wearing loincloths,” Kelley said. “I started carving faces into the corn cobs and talking with them for hours. It is amazing how uplifting and supportive Bristol Corncob could be, she helped me through some difficult nights.”

For sustenance, Kelley says he began hunting mice to supplement his daily corn intake.

“It’s good to be home at last,” Kelley said from his Drew Memorial hospital bed in Monticello. “If I had to eat raw corn one more day I was liable to kill myself.”

“So, how are the Maverick and the Pitbull doing, anyway?” he asked. “I’m assuming they won re-election?”rofl rofl rofl

http://www.rockcitytimes.com/arkansas-travelers-introduce-final-mascot-gary-rabid-raccoon/

http://www.rockcitytimes.com/about-us/
Here in Umerika Mr Conrad its april fools day. duh

Bestinshow's photo
Tue 04/01/14 09:21 AM
WASILLA, Alaska - Sarah Palin, former Governor of Alaska and Vice Presidential candidate, announced today that she has joined the Malaysian government as part of their official search team for the missing Malaysian Airlines plane.

Palin spent the first day of the search on the back porch of her Wasilla home.

“It is such an honor to join this search, it is just great to be called on for such an job. The last few years have been a bit dull,” Palin tells us. “Todd and I got a big cup of coffee and sat on the porch for a few hours this morning just in case the plane made it all the way to Russia.”

Malaysian authorities say this is the strongest effort so far by official Malaysian search parties. The plane went missing two weeks ago on March 8th, with a number of unsuccessful leads by international efforts.

Palin announced that her next step is to move the search back to Kuala Lumpur.

“When I misplace something I always find it important to go to the place I saw it last,” Palin says. “The other day I couldn’t find my keys, started looking and sure enough they were still in the car. I betcha that plane is still at the airport.
http://www.rockcitytimes.com/sarah-palin-joins-search-missing-malaysian-airlines-plane/

and sure enough they were still in the car. I betcha that plane is still at the airport.”

Bestinshow's photo
Fri 03/07/14 09:35 AM
The US has no room at all to condemn any country for illegal wars. We lost the right in Iraq. We are meddling with Russia's only warm water port and have no right to do so. In my mind the 5 billion aid package we gave Ukrain would have been better spent in the US. It is just absurd our media has not pointed out the hypocrisy of our governments statements.

Our Media is no better than Pravda in the Stalin years

Bestinshow's photo
Thu 02/20/14 08:38 AM
Volkswagen employees may have made a huge mistake when they rejected union membership on Friday.

Employees at VW's Chattanooga plant voted against representation by United Auto Workers, leaving the factory as the only Volkswagen plant worldwide without a formal mechanism for workers' representation.

The German "co-determination" model mandates works councils, which connect employees to management, at all large German companies. Following the union vote, the head of Volkswagen's works council told German newspaper Sueddeutsche Zeitung that the automaker would hesitate to expand in the U.S. South.

"I can imagine fairly well that another VW factory in the United States, provided that one more should still be set up there, does not necessarily have to be assigned to the South again," said works council leader Bernd Osterloh.

"If co-determination isn't guaranteed in the first place, we as workers will hardly be able to vote in favor" of building another plant in the right-to-work South, Osterloh added.

Osterloh's characterization of the union vote as jeopardizing potential growth at the Tennessee plant, and across the South, contrasts with what Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) was saying before the balloting. Corker suggested a vote in favor of unionization would hinder VW's growth.

"I've had conversations today and based on those am assured that should the workers vote against the UAW, Volkswagen will announce in the coming weeks that it will manufacture its new mid-size SUV here in Chattanooga," Corker said last week.

Osterloh blamed conservative lawmakers for possibly influencing the vote by misleading Volkswagen employees.

"The conservatives stirred up massive, anti-union sentiments,"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/20/vw-union-workers_n_4820585.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592
Osterloh said. "It's possible that the conclusion will be drawn that this interference amounted to unfair labor practice."

Bestinshow's photo
Thu 02/20/14 08:35 AM

This thread is about joe the plumber please stay on topic. I know that is hard for many.
laugh
You are the one who strayed!:laughing:

You are so quick to point out the obvious.laugh
It was brought up by alyoops a scroll up will point this out. I do not expect this simple task to be done for confirmation.

Let us bask in the Irony of "Joe the Plumber" working in a union job who I am sure he is most grateful for.laugh

Bestinshow's photo
Wed 02/19/14 10:09 AM
This thread is about joe the plumber please stay on topic. I know that is hard for many.

Bestinshow's photo
Wed 02/19/14 09:57 AM
It is ironic how had the republicans won the big three would have been bankrupted and "Joe" would not have his steady job and if he did it would be low paid with no benefits.

Bestinshow's photo
Wed 02/19/14 09:56 AM

good job with good stability

good for his crazy behind,,,

But it would have been better if he had chosen....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu6uPgXX4xM

"Das 'No' to Big Labor: VW Workers Reject UAW"

I mean the pure gall of it.
That was a close vote at VW but they are getting paid a good rate with good benefits and in the end thats all that really matters.

Many do not understand is that they are paid well to keep a union out so they indirectly benefit.

Bestinshow's photo
Wed 02/19/14 09:13 AM
'Joe the Plumber' takes a union job at Chrysler

The wingnut welfare must have run out for the man who became famous as "Joe the Plumber." Samuel Wurzelbacher, his real name, has had to get a job that involves something other than performing the role of the regular blue-collar white guy on the Republican speaking and media circuits—and it's a union job at Chrysler.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/02/18/1278483/--Joe-the-Plumber-takes-a-union-job-at-Chrysler#

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25