Community > Posts By > Bestinshow

Bestinshow's photo
Wed 01/22/14 08:43 PM

You must be a very bored individual. Kinda sad really that you worry so much over tv shows. And even more so that you think you was dropping a bomb on DD fans by making a stink over those photos from 8-10 years ago.
God it just makes me ashamed to be an american knowing grown adults watch this moronic crap. It sends chills down my spine wondering what type of demographic these producers are trying to reach.

Bestinshow's photo
Wed 01/22/14 09:49 AM

Change the Channel Man,Problem solved!:laughing:
Prefer to spread the word on this trash and be engaged and informed. "turn the channel" sounds so passive to me. Its how a sheep operates. ;)

Check the article out Mr Conrad its well worth the five minutes to be informed how these types of programs operate. You may learn something.

Bestinshow's photo
Wed 01/22/14 09:46 AM
what a wretched country I live in how did it get so bad that when real crimes against our constitution occur the man that reports it has to flee for his life and liberty and those committing the crime continue to do so with my hard earned tax dollars and call for the truth teller to be executed.

Bestinshow's photo
Wed 01/22/14 09:35 AM

If only americans had the guts and brains to arrest Bush and his brain Cheney. We americans are so stupefied and dumbed down we cheer for the bad guys.

Speak for yerself!:laughing:
Still blaming Bush,hmmmmmmmmm?rofl
Mr Conrad your free to remain willfully ignorant if you choose but don't expect the rest of us to jump on your bandwagon.

Why ain't you go down to Texas and try it?
Might be an Eyeopening-Experience for you for sure!
Keep on blaming Bush,and ignore what has been happening for the last five years!
You'll get a bitter awakening some day soon!
This thread is about a man attempting to arrest Blair in England for his war crimes. I choose to stay on that topic. We all know the world the corporations are building represents something that looks far more like fascism than freedom. We all know our politicians are just willing dupes for the economic elite,they are bought and paid for on this we all can agree.

I am sure the war in Iraq had nothing to do with the 30 trillion dollars of proven oil reserves and we only wanted to give Iraqis "freedom".

laugh laugh laugh laugh

What Topic,that some Idiot wanted to make a name of himself by putting his Hand on Blair's Shoulder and saying,you're under Arrest,so he could get that couple Thousand "Bounty"?
The Jerk is lucky he doesn't look like a piece of 'Swissconsin' by now!:laughing:
Like I said,you had better worry about what is sitting in the White House now,but I guess he is still throwing Loot the Union's way,and therefore acceptable!:laughing:
please stay on topic mr conrad

Bestinshow's photo
Wed 01/22/14 09:28 AM

Man you got some worries!
Ever heard of a Change-Channel-Or-Turn-The-Darn-Thing-Off-Button?
Its worthy of discussion Mr Conrad, this is after all a Forum.

I suggest if you do not wish to discuss you change the channel ;)

seems you're the only one here who is still worrying about that Piece of Authentic Americana!:laughing:
You had better start worrying about that Fellow in the WH!:laughing:
It is authentic americana for sure, a scripted faked show that captures and drugs animals places them in entertaining places and positions and then presents itself as real.

You should read the article Mr Conrad it is informative.

Bestinshow's photo
Wed 01/22/14 09:23 AM

If only americans had the guts and brains to arrest Bush and his brain Cheney. We americans are so stupefied and dumbed down we cheer for the bad guys.

Mr Conrad your free to remain willfully ignorant if you choose but don't expect the rest of us to jump on your bandwagon.

Why ain't you go down to Texas and try it?
Might be an Eyeopening-Experience for you for sure!
Keep on blaming Bush,and ignore what has been happening for the last five years!
You'll get a bitter awakening some day soon!
This thread is about a man attempting to arrest Blair in England for his war crimes. I choose to stay on that topic. We all know the world the corporations are building represents something that looks far more like fascism than freedom. We all know our politicians are just willing dupes for the economic elite,they are bought and paid for on this we all can agree.

I am sure the war in Iraq had nothing to do with the 30 trillion dollars of proven oil reserves and we only wanted to give Iraqis "freedom".

Bestinshow's photo
Wed 01/22/14 09:17 AM

Man you got some worries!
Ever heard of a Change-Channel-Or-Turn-The-Darn-Thing-Off-Button?
Its worthy of discussion Mr Condrad, this is after all a Forum.

I suggest if you do not wish to discuss you change the channel ;)

Bestinshow's photo
Wed 01/22/14 09:14 AM

Bestinshow's photo
Wed 01/22/14 09:12 AM
My fellow americans I urge you for your own good to stop watching "reality" TV.

Here is an interesting expose on the Call of the Wild man. Pretty much sums up what most thinking humans already know that these programs like Duck Dynasty, Pawn Stars, Storage Wars are all faked and scripted.

http://www.motherjones.com/environment/2014/01/animal-abuse-drugs-call-of-the-wildman-animal-planet

This article details how fake the program is how the producers are in hot water for capturing and drugging animals placing them in entertaining places and calling in the "wildman"

Not much hope for the collective mind of America when people watch this type of trash TV.

Bestinshow's photo
Wed 01/22/14 09:02 AM

Bestinshow's photo
Mon 12/30/13 05:56 PM

Here is an excerpt from a Hollywood Reporter story titled "A&E Welcomes Phil Robertson Back to 'Duck Dynasty'".

"Phil Robertson, the patriarch of A&E's Duck Dynasty clan who was suspended from his hit reality series on Dec. 18 following some incendiary comments about gay people, won't be put on hiatus after all.

The network and the Robertson family announced Friday that Phil will still be part of the series -- and since he didn't miss any filming, his temporary suspension will have no effect on the upcoming fifth season."

In short, Phil Robertson was never really suspended from the show Duck Dynasty.
Do not forget what he said about blacks

"I'm with the blacks, because we're white trash. We're going across the field.... they're singing and happy. I never heard one of them, one black person, say, 'I tell you what: These doggone white people ... ' Not a word! Pre-entitlement, pre-welfare, you say, Were they happy? They were godly; they were happy; no one was singing the blues." Phil Robertson

Maybe he should quote Pope Francis.

As long as the problems of the poor are not radically resolved by rejecting the absolute autonomy of markets and financial speculation and by attacking the structural causes of inequality, no solution will be found for the world’s problems or, for that matter, to any problems,

Pope Francis is a statist feudalistic Fool!
Why? because he sounds like Jesus?

Nope,because he sounds like Karl Marx Incarnate!laugh
You sound like a very uneducated person when you make these types of statements.

Bestinshow's photo
Sat 12/28/13 07:37 AM

[Do not forget what he said about blacks ...

...They were godly; they were happy; no one was singing the blues." Phil Robertson

He said that black Americans were godly.
That's a problem because ...?

lol,my understanding is that he said it to imply that slavery and jim crow wasn't so bad,,lol

but lots of people believe that, and he is entitled to his opinion and his job if the sponsors and audience want to keep watching,,,

he was born in 1946, so IM sure he never really 'heard' any slaves say anything,,lol but he may have been drawing from his experience with 'the help' , who knows...

They did not complain to the white dude because they probably would have been lynched. We should not be surprised though when an ignorant red neck says something stupid.........

Bestinshow's photo
Sat 12/28/13 05:14 AM

Here is an excerpt from a Hollywood Reporter story titled "A&E Welcomes Phil Robertson Back to 'Duck Dynasty'".

"Phil Robertson, the patriarch of A&E's Duck Dynasty clan who was suspended from his hit reality series on Dec. 18 following some incendiary comments about gay people, won't be put on hiatus after all.

The network and the Robertson family announced Friday that Phil will still be part of the series -- and since he didn't miss any filming, his temporary suspension will have no effect on the upcoming fifth season."

"I'm with the blacks, because we're white trash. We're going across the field.... they're singing and happy. I never heard one of them, one black person, say, 'I tell you what: These doggone white people ... ' Not a word! Pre-entitlement, pre-welfare, you say, Were they happy? They were godly; they were happy; no one was singing the blues." Phil Robertson

As long as the problems of the poor are not radically resolved by rejecting the absolute autonomy of markets and financial speculation and by attacking the structural causes of inequality, no solution will be found for the world’s problems or, for that matter, to any problems,

Pope Francis is a statist feudalistic Fool!
Why? because he sounds like Jesus?

Bestinshow's photo
Fri 12/27/13 07:50 PM

Bestinshow's photo
Fri 12/27/13 05:10 PM

Conrad, what do you mean by "big labor?" What in the world is that?

Sleeping Partners of Big Oil,Big Steel,Big Pharma,Big Corporations!
And the Sleeping Partners of Big Government!
The Marriage who wrecked Detroit!
Nafta free trade and global capitalism wrecked Detroit. These results were forseen by many who were against them at the time.

Of course one can parrot the corporate controlled medias line all day but its not a well thought out statement.

Unions were a necessary solution to corporate greed way back...

They add a increase in costs to goods... But maintain a fair playing field in regards to corporate mistreatment and unites the average blue collar worker to stand up to corporate abuses.

Things have changed since the mid fifties... Your economy(and mine) decided to outsource to 3rd world and Communist countries who have no problem with child labor or dangerous working conditions.

How did you ever expect to compete?

I was just in Vegas and toured the Rodeo convention... This industry understands it seems, Buy locally made, Keep the skills needed here and make a way better product which outlasts the cheap Chinese chit. I must hand it to the cowboys(no not the team laugh) To identify and protect their industry drinker

Sorry, Identifying NAFTA as the culprit is an uninformed opinion on worldwide business.

unions were valid when they were needed, now they are just a drain on the economy...

BTW, for all you pro union people, who pays for the 25.00 dollar an hour janitor that sweeps the floors at night? THE CONSUMERS, or the people that want their product... is it not ok to hire a 16 year old kid for minimum wage to sweep the floors?
I suppose if your so against unions you can give back your weekends, social security,child labor laws,health and safety laws,overtime pay etc etc.

the government regulates that now, no thanks are needed... still didn't answer the question...
Your question is not well thought out. If you can find a 16 year old to sweep a floor at midnight in a large corporate building or retail establishment you would violate child labor laws. Most of these floor sweepers are adults.

The average ceo makes 354 times more than the average worker. If wages were attached to the productivity increases the average pay would be 18 an hour. Our trouble is our greedy CEO's not the working stiff trying to make enough to eat.

Bestinshow's photo
Fri 12/27/13 04:20 PM

OH I get it now.....it's all part of the conspiracy to dumb down Americans. Are they also brainwashing us through entertainment programs with subliminal messaging too? laugh

BTW.....A&E reinstated Phil....he has been saved. laugh

What did PT Barnum say?

Bestinshow's photo
Fri 12/27/13 02:59 PM

Sad that a beard is a scandal especially when they hid it. They even had it on the show. There is no duping

Of course those shows aren't real. It's for entertainment

Theres no scandal, no conspiracy, no duping, just some people must feel that they are a victim. A product of liberalism, sure the show has some manufactured parts but show me one that doesn't? You, me and everyone else who watched/watches that show knows that's not how they are 7/24 but some just can't handle the fact that people change and so does their appearance. I wouldn't want to buy hunting gear from a guy in a suit and tie, that'd be like buying a car from someone with a pencil thin mustache.
Nothing liberal about having pity for a group of people so deluded and living in a manufactured reality. My original thoughts on this controversy were along the lines of "Gee I wish these people so riled up about "Save Phill" actually were attuned to "save america from 24/7 phone and wire taps"

To me this controversy is about as fake as the program itself and a symptom of what is wrong with america and its collective phyche.

Think about it many people are riled up about this. It is a case study of mass media and its dumbing down of america.

I have not researched how much media time has been devoted to this non important topic but like mindless sport it is far more reported than the real issues of the day.....Like the 24/7 surveillance state we now live in and fund with our tax dollars.

Why did you start a thread about something you think should have been ignored? Brilliant....simply brilliant!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Have you been "dumb down" to the point you don't realize what you've done?? I'm sure the people at A&E appreciate that you and many others have brought this topic to a social media venue. Because of the mass media and social media providing free advertisement the A&E marketing geniuses may get huge bonuses. laugh

The dumbing down of America? Yea it's real, but entertainment shows aren't responsible for it, including sports broadcasts. Most people are smart enough to recognize when something is ENTERTAINMENT. Maybe you can't enjoy something for strictly the entertainment value without being "dumbed down" but most people are able to. The prayer at the end of every episode of Duck Dynasty is real too, which I'm sure many atheists feel should be stopped because they think it is also dumbing down America. SMH
The entire entertainment complex is designed to distract people from the real issues of the day. For example while the Save Phil" campaign was going on our glorious drones blew up a wedding party in Yemen killing 11. Now if these fake bible thumpers really did believe in Jesus they might actually say a prayer for the victims at the end of their program.

Bestinshow's photo
Fri 12/27/13 10:37 AM

Sad that a beard is a scandal especially when they hid it. They even had it on the show. There is no duping

Of course those shows aren't real. It's for entertainment

Theres no scandal, no conspiracy, no duping, just some people must feel that they are a victim. A product of liberalism, sure the show has some manufactured parts but show me one that doesn't? You, me and everyone else who watched/watches that show knows that's not how they are 7/24 but some just can't handle the fact that people change and so does their appearance. I wouldn't want to buy hunting gear from a guy in a suit and tie, that'd be like buying a car from someone with a pencil thin mustache.
Nothing liberal about having pity for a group of people so deluded and living in a manufactured reality. My original thoughts on this controversy were along the lines of "Gee I wish these people so riled up about "Save Phill" actually were attuned to "save america from 24/7 phone and wire taps"

To me this controversy is about as fake as the program itself and a symptom of what is wrong with america and its collective phyche.

Think about it many people are riled up about this. It is a case study of mass media and its dumbing down of america.

I have not researched how much media time has been devoted to this non important topic but like mindless sport it is far more reported than the real issues of the day.....Like the 24/7 surveillance state we now live in and fund with our tax dollars.

Bestinshow's photo
Fri 12/27/13 08:42 AM

They are SEVERAL years old. Willie's kids are driving now

slaphead
So you really think this show started the day it was conceived?

Someone had the idea and it was presented and discussed writers and production people are involved and marketing. It took a while Just face it Rosie its as fake as fake can be. Its designed to sell cheap junk at wallmart

Bestinshow's photo
Fri 12/27/13 08:34 AM

Misdirection is the oldest trick in the book for a con or theft.

Gov't is very good at it as a whole, but liberals have honed it to an art form...... so nothing ever changes for the better as gov't creates the problems, then offers the solution..... always gaining more control.

Gov't is comprised of lawyers, bankers and corporate CEOs. You expect something that's good for the people? noway laugh

As long as people are focused on the result rather than the cause, there will never be a solution, only more problems, more gov't control, and more laws and regulations...... the real problem to begin with!
The trouble with your logic is that you think government is an entity that stands on its own. The government is owned by the bankers and ceo's and writes the laws for them. It is a revolving door between big business and government.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25