catseyes1's photo
Sun 12/27/09 10:15 AM
In Dreamland

catseyes1's photo
Sun 12/27/09 10:11 AM
Definitely.

catseyes1's photo
Sat 12/26/09 03:29 PM
That happened to me along time ago, when I suspect he was cheating I just confronted him about it and he told me this story. What I wound up doing is calling the places he said he was at and guess what? The places never heard of him. He was so BUSTED.....

catseyes1's photo
Sat 12/26/09 03:20 PM
My son keeps me going everyday.

catseyes1's photo
Sat 12/26/09 03:03 PM
What really annoys me is when you are on the phone and the other person(s) interrupt you while you are talking on the phone.

catseyes1's photo
Fri 12/25/09 07:10 PM
Met someone from here lasted a few months.

catseyes1's photo
Fri 12/25/09 07:02 PM
I worked 4 hours this morning.

catseyes1's photo
Fri 12/25/09 07:01 PM
glasses :banana: :banana: :banana:

catseyes1's photo
Fri 12/25/09 06:59 PM

I have been a member of this site for sometime and all I can say is it has been a waste of time and I do not recomend it at all. I am through wasting my time on these dating sites they just dont work it is nothing more than B.S. I am glad that I didnt waste my money on a website that charges you for the same ****. If you want to waste your time and money on these sites for those that read this I tried to warn you.

Sorry you feel that it is a waste of time, but in order to get noticed you have to jump in the forums that is one way to get to know someone. There are a lot of good people here.

My Motto is "Quitters never win and Winners never quit"

catseyes1's photo
Fri 12/25/09 06:55 PM
I am going to give up smoking completely myself. I see what smoking can do and it is not a pretty sight. I am healthy now but down the road if I don't quit it is going to come and bite me right in the arse.

catseyes1's photo
Thu 12/24/09 01:47 PM

catseyes1's photo
Thu 12/24/09 01:43 PM
We just had about an inch of freezing rain here in IL.

catseyes1's photo
Wed 12/23/09 09:08 PM
Edited by catseyes1 on Wed 12/23/09 09:09 PM

I av been on mingle2 for several months n mailed several ladies,still i av not gotten a partner.I am lonely and desperate for one.Its an emergency!!! Ladies where are u?

Wow one post and someone thinks that online dating happens overnight... noway Join the forums get to know people. Don't just sit behind the computer hoping to find that special someone, get out in the real world also. Desparation = TURNOFF

catseyes1's photo
Wed 12/23/09 09:06 PM

hi ladies, why is it so hard to talk with you, especially the beautiful ladies, would any ladies like to let me know, for some reason, these days, you women just don't want to be bothered, am i correct or is this wrong, please let me know, thanks

I did not know women had to be read bigsmile All you need to do is be yourself and just listen to what women have to say. For us women sometimes it is hard to read what men say, it's just easier to listen to what the other person is saying.

catseyes1's photo
Wed 12/23/09 08:58 PM

My day got off to a really bad start but it had a better outcome.

My store was robbed today by 2 men --we were held at gun point,
Tied up and left in the store room. A customer came in and found us there and then we called police.

It was a 25 minute ordeal that went in slow motion for what seemed hours. And I am very shaken but greatful that no one was hurt.
God really watched over us and as the manager they robbers were
focused on me, thinking we had a safe full of money-not true.
So They got $90 dollars of store money and I gave them the $23 out of my pocket... After poking me with a gun several times and tying me up, they realized I wasnt lying about not having any safe and they left.

It is a very humbling experience and really puts things into perspective. So tonight when I got home...I looked at my tiny apartment as if it were my castle, I hugged my family alittle tighter held on alittle longer and the presents not under the tree didnt seem so major anymore.

Glad that you all were safe, being robbed at gun point is not a thing that will leave you right away. At 18 I was robbed at gun point and Thankful that no one got hurt. To this day I still Thank the Lord for my safety.

catseyes1's photo
Wed 12/23/09 08:54 PM
If you look at a persons profile with the cartoon or dumb pics, I am sure you will see that they have pictures of themselves on their profile. but for the other pics it's everyone's choice on what they have up there.

catseyes1's photo
Wed 12/23/09 08:51 PM

catseyes1's photo
Wed 12/23/09 08:48 PM
Wishing all Minglers a Merry Christmas.....

catseyes1's photo
Mon 12/21/09 05:16 PM
I have a 17 year old, he drives.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25