catseyes1's photo
Tue 10/25/11 01:43 PM
another one that I do find scary is my job.rofl

catseyes1's photo
Mon 10/24/11 05:59 PM
The walls were high but started crumbling, I have an open heart :heart:

catseyes1's photo
Mon 10/24/11 05:52 PM
I am very content with my life and where I am at in my life.

catseyes1's photo
Mon 10/24/11 05:49 PM
Haven't been to a haunted house for years that is probably because they are not scary enough, but I would have to say the one by me called Haiti's haunted house was the scariest so far

catseyes1's photo
Fri 10/21/11 05:52 PM
So not me.

catseyes1's photo
Fri 10/21/11 05:36 PM

I am against cruelty to people and animals.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

catseyes1's photo
Fri 10/21/11 05:34 PM
I would enjoy the peace and quiet until I went stir crazy
live where ever I want BIG HOUSE

catseyes1's photo
Thu 10/20/11 05:00 PM

me and my ex broke up over a year ago and he is with someone else i keep hopping she will leave him. but my thing is 3 days after we separate he was with someone else and he is already in love now does this sound funny or do you thing he had been seeing her before we split up. he says he never cheated on me. but what do you think.

Why dwell over this if it has been over a year, my guess is that you still have feelings for him, a little jealousy going on there. Move on do not live for what was in the past live for what is in the present.

catseyes1's photo
Thu 10/20/11 04:55 PM
It's not the major thing to having a good relationship but it does play a big part of having a relationship.

catseyes1's photo
Thu 10/20/11 04:47 PM
People like that just want to lure you in and play with your emotions

catseyes1's photo
Thu 10/20/11 04:33 PM

Have you ever seen a ghost? Do you like ghosts? Why not share your story with us all? Looking forward to hearing from you.devil

The real question is do you believe in the paranormal? Yes I have seen ghosts and do believe in the paranormal, I have had many experience from where I work and I have seen Gold aparitions, shadows walking down the hallway and I have had doors opening up on me and when I went to see if anyone was in the room it was EMPTY. I've heard knocking (when no one else is around. So have I seen a ghost YES.

catseyes1's photo
Tue 10/18/11 09:42 PM
Edited by catseyes1 on Tue 10/18/11 09:46 PM

mine would be Mileena from Mortal Kombat

catseyes1's photo
Tue 10/18/11 01:42 PM

hey everybody, i discussed several times with my friends where we can meet our BIG love, yes i'm talking only about serious relationship, not for one night

smb said clubs, others clubs?! no way, i dont know....

if you know some good places just write it down
for example in auckland city

waiting for any suggestions :))))))))))))))

Bars and clubs I would say not such a good Idea if you don't drink why go to clubs and if you do drink and you had one too many you don't know who you brought home. I knew someone who met there husband in a grocery store. They are all over the place.

catseyes1's photo
Tue 10/18/11 01:39 PM
If a person interests you then what does it hurt just to say hello the worse that could happen is you could make a friend. It's everyone's opinion if they want to pay attention to the preferences, as for me I will respect their preferences.

catseyes1's photo
Tue 10/18/11 01:35 PM
I love my sweats and T shirts very comfy

catseyes1's photo
Mon 10/17/11 08:24 PM

so there's a guy on another date site who has been sending me messages and wants to get to know me better..

which is all good and fine but one of my requirements is i want to date someone who has a job bc of my situation which is im a full time stay at home care taker to my grandad,i was primary caretaker for my granny before my grandmother died of a stroke this year.

im sure hes a nice guy but im not attracted to him and hes not working so i dont want to be mean or rude to him,but i need someone who a has a job!

so do i message him and be like im sure your a nice guy but you dont have a job or do i simply keep ignoring him?

If there is no attraction don't date him but have the common courtesy to let him know that, ignoring is rude and just because he doesn't have job doesn't mean he doesn't have a means to support himself. And there are plenty of things to do where you don't have to spend money.

catseyes1's photo
Mon 10/17/11 08:13 PM

I am currently new on ths site and Im looking for a real relationship, or simply friendship. I want to try to date someone that is close to me. I cant drive yet :/ (sucks!) but i am open to chat with new people, I am a woman seeking a young female as well :) view my profile, and if I catch your interest dont be afraid to drop a few lines in my inbox? :) Im a nice girl and accepts everyone for who they are, nonjudgemental person, open minded and just looking for the right girl for me. lately ive been kinda feeling down, and unsure. well have to stop here :P message me.
-tamara

Good Luck relationships will not happen overnight

catseyes1's photo
Mon 10/17/11 07:56 PM

I'm just wondering why every guy I talk to suggests that they like to cuddle? WTH? I just don't get it. So do you guys really like to cuddle or is it something you say cuz thats what women wanna hear or WHAT??? A child cuddles a teddy bear, we cuddle kittens, we cuddled with Mom & Dad when we were like 4. Maybe I dont understand the concept.

NEWSFLASH most of the guys I know like to cuddle. Its very intimate, yet there is no "performance" pressure. And you get to feel the others heartbeat and body against yours. Its geat as a lead in to sex. Its not a line with all of them., I;m sure with a few.

I think alot may mention it because women like that. But some just may like the closeness it provides

I have to agree, there is really nothing wrong with cuddling if you are with someone special it can be a very romantic thing.

catseyes1's photo
Mon 10/17/11 07:24 PM
Fear of meeting a good woman pitchfork rofl

catseyes1's photo
Mon 10/17/11 07:21 PM
My eyes always get complimented on my eyes and my humor

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25