Community > Posts By > catseyes1

catseyes1's photo
Mon 11/30/09 07:32 PM
I would keep my chin up and move on.... Yes it will hurt a lot if they were your best friend.

catseyes1's photo
Mon 11/30/09 07:25 PM
Yup

catseyes1's photo
Mon 11/30/09 07:24 PM

The greatest degree of safety in our current social situation is either for everyone or nobody to own a gun.

BIG :thumbsup: I totally agree....

catseyes1's photo
Sun 11/29/09 08:34 PM
I am a capricorn and I won't date one, does not mix well.

catseyes1's photo
Sun 11/29/09 08:33 PM
I agree with ^^^^^^^ tell more about yourself. And I would decapitalize all letters except after the correct puncuation marks, It sounds like you are yelling what you are looking for.

catseyes1's photo
Sun 11/29/09 04:15 PM
Edited by catseyes1 on Sun 11/29/09 04:17 PM

You can say maybe they are "Not interested". Don't let that discourage you just be who you are and have fun.
I am having fun...and I do not let it discourage me...I just like to hear what luck others are having with this scenario...

I have met one person on here lasted 3 months, but you know what I have more fun in these forums than anything. But I have not given up yet.

You are quite a character. laugh laugh laugh
F
F
Handcuff em
F

NEXT!!!!!!!!!

catseyes1's photo
Sun 11/29/09 03:25 PM
For me I can't until I get to know that person.

catseyes1's photo
Sun 11/29/09 03:24 PM
You can say maybe they are "Not interested". Don't let that discourage you just be who you are and have fun.

catseyes1's photo
Sun 11/29/09 03:22 PM
slaphead What did you get lost? biggrin

catseyes1's photo
Sun 11/29/09 03:21 PM
Edited by catseyes1 on Sun 11/29/09 03:21 PM

Why are so many people trying to be so called "different"..I don't understand this. when someone says this to me usually there is some form of retarded out look on life in their head. I think people have complicated their lives so much that even the simple thing seem difficult to do like hold a conversation for 5 mins.....anyway if anyone has more to add ...please do so.:))

I guess it's because they don't know who they really are and want to be better.

Welcome to Mingle enjoy and have fun.

catseyes1's photo
Sun 11/29/09 02:13 PM
I have 2 tattoo's and planning on getting 1 more. One is a wolf and one is a heart with my mom and son's name.

catseyes1's photo
Sun 11/29/09 08:00 AM

Good advice to base your life on... By: Mike
:stop:I bet you cannot argue any of the below. Try me! :stop:
----------
I've told many people this in real-life and they become intrigued. I hope this info is worth your while. I have yet to see anyone argue any of the tips below! I have based these facts from experience, and learned from them. I wrote this on my own without any help. I have my own little real-life experience that goes under each topic. This is common sense, but broken down into easy to understand examples. Well, hopefully my small collection of knowledge can inspire people: :glow:
----------
1.) Don't be scared or shy. I believe: "The worst enemy in this world is yourself." This means that only you can prevent you from accomplishing your goals and dreams. There are no excuses, no matter what. There is always an alternative to it, but when you work hard enough, you'll get there and know it was well worth the effort! Anyone can do what they want to do in life, they just do not put forth the effort. You may miss out on many opportunities in life if you let it pass by you. If you have even the slightest thought of doing something...do it. Nobody is holding you back but yourself.

My Experience: I've always wanted to start dancing, talk to girls, and be a very friendly guy. I always stood on the sidelines near the dance floor, would think they girls are "too good" for me, and didn't think people would like me. When I started doing just the opposite, and doing what I wanted to do, I was quite impressed with the results. It has given me more motivation and confidence than ever before! :applause:
----------
2.) Do what you want to do in life. Don't let anyone stand in your way. Who cares what others think? If you're having fun, that's all that matters! When you ignore jealous people, you feel better, because you don't notice it! In fact, they usually get more upset since they are not getting a response from you! If they don't like what you're doing, then they do not like you for who you are, or are jealous. Remember, a relationship is supposed to "add" to your life and not "take away" from it.

My Experience: I was dancing in a nightclub on a cruise ship I went on. Sometimes, there were only two to five other people on the floor with me...and once in a while, I was the only one! I came there to dance. I love dancing, and kept going. I had a great time, and was very energetic! I didn't care what others thought of me while I was the only one dancing. This is because I was in my own little "dancing" world, having fun, ignoring any people making fun of me. laugh
----------
3.) Be yourself. There are many stereotypes about genders all the time. This is because many people have seen others perform such acts and base most of the time. Stand out. . Shine in your own unique way, so you can differ from the rest of the rumors and crowd. If you do, people will really notice you instead of what they are used to seeing in their everyday life.

My Experience: I love to cook. I can cook well, I know most guys who cannot. The more I'm outside of the house, the better. Many men I know personally don't do those two things. There is too much to do out there! I have chatted with a few girls recently and have usually found them surprised by the fact. There are many guys who can cook and are active, just by their reaction, I can tell they have rarely heard a guy who cooks and is active. :banana:
----------
4.) Listen, learn, and care what people are saying. Don't be stubborn and keep your old ways stuck in your routine. Why? You may enjoy it, such as the saying: "You never know unless you try it."

My Experience: A girl I spoke a few words with at a house party knew how to dance really well. I was never interested in it until I tried it. I felt great, was burning calories, and had a blast...all at the same time! :run:
----------
5.) There is a whole world out there. Whatever your interest is, the world contains it. For those people that said, "I will never get a girlfriend/boyfriend..." They are wrong. Those kinds of people are actually not looking hard enough. If they wanted a girlfriend/boyfriend, they would have one!

My Experience: I used to play video games, not stop. Even though they were entertaining, there are things out there in the world that are 100 times more fun! I went on a cruise ship for a vacation for a week. I didn't know how I would like it. I actually have the most fun while cruising, visiting other countries, etc. I also thought the thought of "I'll be single forever." I probably would of if I didn't do something about it and work hard! Work hard and it pays off in the end. Get up. Get out. Get going! :jumper:
----------
6.) If something small happens in life, brush it off your shoulder. An example is being rejected or breaking up with a boyfriend/girlfriend who did something horrible to you. An example is the following: "A guy walks up to a girl in a nightclub and starts talking to her. She rejects him for whatever reason. The guy walks away and then feels slightly down." Instead of focusing on the rejection part, focus on meeting someone else. Why? Because you came to the nightclub to meet people, and not have a sob story. The best example is that if your boyfriend/girlfriend is cheating on you, then you breakup with them, try not to take it so badly. I know that you put forth a lot of effort in your relationship, may feel betrayed, and thought you could trust him/her. Instead of thinking about it for too long, think of it as a blessing. Nobody wants someone that cheats, so here is another chance to get out there and find your ideal guy/girl!

My Experience: I have been rejected many times. Who hasn't? It's life, and everything is not perfect. I used to feel down when I would get rejected. Instead, its no problem to me. I did look like an "idiot" in their mind, but heck, it doesn't hurt to try! I have not been cheated on. I had a friend who did after seven years of dating him. My advice made her much happier! :yay:
----------
The whole point of this article I wrote is to let people know that they always have a bright future ahead of them, regardless of their situation. If you opened a treasure chest full of silver coins and there was one gold one, you would always notice the gold coin first and be interested in it more than the silver coins. This means, stand out, and shine your brightest! I used to be a video game addict, smoke, be inactive, and rarely got outside the house. Now, I rarely play video games, don't smoke, I work out, and always outside of the house any chance I get. I have turned a new leaf, and feel great about myself with confidence and high self-esteem. I also am independent, work full-time with a small income, attend college part-time, and still have plenty of time to do all the fun stuff! I can cook, I clean, I'm tidy, I'm active, and have a positive outlook on life. If I can do it, why can't you?

:bye:I live by these basic rules everyday. I feel happy, even though I'm single. Live life. :bye:

It's a good write, I can tell you one thing everything you wrote about: Being yourself, Being open and honest with people and yourself. I have these experiences too, but what I see in this world now is the lack of common sense.

catseyes1's photo
Sun 11/29/09 07:56 AM
If he loved you, he would love you for who you are.

catseyes1's photo
Sun 11/29/09 07:54 AM

Can I have some plz?

catseyes1's photo
Sun 11/29/09 07:52 AM

I met this one girl on myspace. I was looking for someone around my age group, just about a year younger or older than me. I had ask her just to go out for some coffee just to get to know each other and all. Good thing was, she attends a military academy, so therefore what goes through my mind is "I always wanted someone who can relate to me and I can relate to her", and another thing she's cute. I continue to fight constantly with the reminders of what my friends and family embedded into my head, and yes, she's white so its a constant battle, mentally. The girl is physically fit and of course you had to be if you're part of the academy, right? After reading some of the mingle members have posted in response or emails, I'm going to take your advice into effect and hopefully it turns out well. And I'm taking it really slow and easy...still scared of the past relationships. LOL!

Hey if you like this girl, don't think about the past think about the present and the future. Good Luck.

catseyes1's photo
Sun 11/29/09 07:51 AM
Probably standing right in front of you.

catseyes1's photo
Sun 11/29/09 07:39 AM
I hear ya, all I do is work come home and spend time with my son.

catseyes1's photo
Sun 11/29/09 07:35 AM

DRIVERS! I can not stand how everyone is in a RUSH during the HOLIDAYS! My 15 yr old NIECE just got HIT by a car on her bike! Don't know how she is just yet........She had No BIKE LIGHT! slaphead I won't even ride my bike without a LIGHT! :angry: huh

Sorry to hear that. Hope your niece is not badly hurt, My prayers are with you.

catseyes1's photo
Sun 11/29/09 07:34 AM
At least he was honest.

catseyes1's photo
Sat 11/28/09 07:00 PM

:heart: Someone should love you as much as you love them:heart:

flowers :thumbsup:

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25