Community > Posts By > catseyes1

catseyes1's photo
Sat 12/05/09 08:06 PM

a black panther is VERY big in the wild
had one jump the pasture fence, 15 feet beside my daughter
while feeding the horses.. the horses spooked, but didn't even
faze the cougar.. he jumped that fence like a gazelle...

it wasn't adorable
it was down right scary

he was BIG

This post is not about a black panther it is about a little kitten

catseyes1's photo
Sat 12/05/09 07:58 PM
oh yes. I already have one cat, now I want another one.

catseyes1's photo
Sat 12/05/09 07:47 PM
Edited by catseyes1 on Sat 12/05/09 07:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bmhjf0rKe8

catseyes1's photo
Sat 12/05/09 01:54 PM
If I ruled the world I would make sure everything is affordable...

catseyes1's photo
Sat 12/05/09 01:52 PM
COLD but no snow yet.

catseyes1's photo
Sat 12/05/09 01:52 PM
Bunches of love to all minglers.

catseyes1's photo
Fri 12/04/09 04:11 PM

smile2How do you ask someone if they are having an affair or cheating on you without starting an argument?what

:smile: Because you know defenses automatically go up as soon as someone is accused of something:smile:

Well point blank and there will be an argument there is no getting around that one.

catseyes1's photo
Fri 12/04/09 04:09 PM

There's this guy I fooled around with once. To make a long story short, I moved away and didn't speak to him for about 8 months. Well, a little bit ago, he messages me and gives me his number. Does that means he likes me or what?

Why don't you call and ask.

catseyes1's photo
Fri 12/04/09 04:08 PM
Not lately.

catseyes1's photo
Fri 12/04/09 04:06 PM

Ok so there’s this girl that goes to the same class as I do in University. Anyways I was going to walk home by myself and this girl I noticed was walking to I asked her if she was in my class and she said yes. So we both walked together and we really had a interesting conversation. It got to the point where her house was one direction and mine the other. So I said bye and I went my way and she went her way. I wanted to keep talking to her so but I didn’t ask to go to her place she’ll think I’m a creep or something. Anyways I really like this girl and I’m thinking how long should I know her before I ask her out?

I would not wait long, you may lose your chance if you wait. Go for it and good luck.

catseyes1's photo
Thu 12/03/09 02:39 PM
Edited by catseyes1 on Thu 12/03/09 02:42 PM

I think many here now know what to do with a cheater, we may not have known then, but we do know now. Here are a few suggestions.

1. Take them on a vacation with you and then ditch them and leave them stranded thousands of miles away.

2. After they have had a shower, lock them outside when it is sub-zero outside.

3. When they go to work, or off to bang their illicit affair, throw all their stuff outside, and change the locks.

4. Say you're going to the store to pick up some milk, and then never return.

5. Never under any circumstances EVER forgive them and try to pretend it never happened. The price of betrayal is termination of the relationship, no matter how long it was.

:thumbsup:

This topic will never get old unless you CHEATED.So you just answered the question for everyone. You have cheated before. Use your brain positive and not negitive when you read my topics or you will get caught.

slaphead What do you have a crystal ball? grumble

catseyes1's photo
Thu 12/03/09 02:32 PM
tears and I thought I was the only one.

catseyes1's photo
Thu 12/03/09 02:30 PM
Hello and Welcome to Mingle.

catseyes1's photo
Wed 12/02/09 01:37 PM
My prayers are with your friend and the family.

catseyes1's photo
Wed 12/02/09 01:36 PM
Not at all, should be meet in the middle.

catseyes1's photo
Wed 12/02/09 01:32 PM

How much control do others have in your life? For instance, would you date outside of your race knowing family and friends will disown you or worse? Or if you are gay, have you come out despite all the grief you will get?

What was you experience if you did?

I believe it is more important to be who you are than cater to these unreasonable expectations of others.

I have control of my life - If I want to date outside my race that is my own decision, I mean my family is not going to date him. If I was gay they would just have to accept me for who I am and if they don't they know where the door is.

catseyes1's photo
Wed 12/02/09 01:31 PM

I am getting sick and tired of hearing about this couple. I mean, if this had happened fifteen years ago, I wouldn't be getting every little freaking update on it on all the news sources. Who gives a flip about them? Is the news so barren these days that the media has to focus on this couple? UGH!!!!rant rant frustrated frustrated frustrated

I wonder if they are still going to be facing criminal charges, that is the last I heard. And they want there own reality show.

catseyes1's photo
Wed 12/02/09 01:30 PM
I'd choose both because they would both be family.

catseyes1's photo
Tue 12/01/09 07:11 PM
Gawd, you're giving me a headache with all this yelling.:smile: Please decapitalize. No.

catseyes1's photo
Tue 12/01/09 07:10 PM

:heart:What if the other person says "I love you" first,but you can't say it back because you are not sure?:heart:

smitten What would you say?smitten

That is a good question - I don't think I would know how to answer except that I don't feel the same at this time.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25