Community > Posts By > catseyes1

catseyes1's photo
Mon 10/17/11 07:18 PM
Figure out something that will annoy him and then ask him how he feels?

catseyes1's photo
Mon 10/17/11 07:11 PM
It would be nice to find that special someone to spend Christmas with, I guess I have to add that to my wish list.

catseyes1's photo
Mon 10/17/11 07:08 PM
Don't go searching for your destiny, your destiny will find you love

catseyes1's photo
Mon 10/17/11 07:07 PM
Been out of the dating scene for a bit and time to jump back in the field. Have a busy schedule but I can work something into my schedule

catseyes1's photo
Sun 03/28/10 10:41 PM
and it is still a good thing. I am enjoying my single life.drinker

catseyes1's photo
Sun 03/28/10 10:40 PM

tired of dating the bad girls wanna find somebody sweet and honest. ARE YOU OUT THERE SOMEWHERE. if so please let me know

There is someone out there for everyone, it just takes time and patience to find that special someone that fits what you are looking for.

catseyes1's photo
Sun 03/28/10 10:37 PM
I personally wouldn't go down that road again, you can love and live happily without being married. You save on money if it doesn't work out.

catseyes1's photo
Sun 03/28/10 10:33 PM

if a woman loves you, but her parents hate you, and are lying about you and saying bad things about you (because they don't want their daughter to leave home, and are making it next to impossible for her to do so) what's your best advice? thanks

Think to yourself is this woman dating you or her parents? What matters the most is what the one you love thinks. Sit down and talk to her and let her know how you feel.

catseyes1's photo
Sun 03/28/10 10:29 PM
capricorn

catseyes1's photo
Sun 03/28/10 10:25 PM

It was a new day yesterday...

But its and old day now!

How time flys...

Better check your clocks because time keeps...

Ticking away!

EEEWWW but yup time is flying by.

catseyes1's photo
Sun 03/28/10 10:24 PM
Some people just can not handle the truth. Honest :smile:

catseyes1's photo
Thu 12/31/09 06:23 PM
Want to wish all Minglers a Happy and Safe New Year.

catseyes1's photo
Wed 12/30/09 05:00 PM

Who cares? There are no laws to stop you smoking in your own home.
I know, but she says it's making her kids cough!!noway

Doesn't your neighbor know that kids can catch a cold?

catseyes1's photo
Wed 12/30/09 04:57 PM
Hey I may be getting older, but I could not be any better.

catseyes1's photo
Wed 12/30/09 04:54 PM
A quiet nite at home.drinks

catseyes1's photo
Sun 12/27/09 10:51 AM
I did not know where to post this. But this has come across my mind and I would like to find out how many people can tell when someone is sick or having a stroke or heart attack?

I have personally seen the symptoms of a stroke or heart attack in my life. And I possibly just saved a person from having a stroke on 12-26-09 by knowing what symptoms they are having.

How many of us are able to spot symptoms of a stroke or heart attack to save a persons life.?

catseyes1's photo
Sun 12/27/09 10:46 AM

A Mother is a person who is there for her children through Thick and Thin.

She is there When you scrape your knee
When you have broken bones
When you have a fever.

Mothers put their children lives before hers
Mothers are one of a kind, no matter how stubborn they are or can be they still find a way to give love and keep their family in their lives.

catseyes1's photo
Sun 12/27/09 10:35 AM
I'm not going to do anything differently. I am going to be who I am and if they don't like it. It's there loss not mine

catseyes1's photo
Sun 12/27/09 10:29 AM

drool drool drool

catseyes1's photo
Sun 12/27/09 10:25 AM

every time you go to sit down and write cats always want to lay right on top of the paper?

Or, when you're at the computer they want to walk/lay on the keyboard?

Oh, and when you have steps they try to kill you, especially if you're carrying things, like laundry?

They are trying to tell you something :wink:
My cat comes on my lap when I am trying to read and respond to threads here on Minglelaugh

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25