catseyes1's photo
Fri 11/27/09 03:27 AM
I like the nudges.

catseyes1's photo
Thu 11/26/09 06:23 PM
A long time ago and still can't figure out why. :wink:

catseyes1's photo
Thu 11/26/09 07:05 AM
Sorry to hear that, my prayers are with you and your family.

catseyes1's photo
Thu 11/26/09 06:57 AM

If you take our pics off of the profile it will have the mingle logo on them. Is that what everyone is doing or do we need to have pics without the Mingle logo on them? I am really confused here. My first time doing this. Thank you!..flowerforyou

The profile pictures are too small, I want the pictures to pretty much fill up the video and not have any overlapping with a background.

Count me in.

catseyes1's photo
Wed 11/25/09 09:01 PM

:heart:Have you ever told someone that you did not love him or her when you actually did?:heart:

:smile: Why?:smile:

No, I could not do that I would feel real guilty about it.

When I walked pass you and you hissed at me, I saw that look in your eye. :tongue:

Aww I'm sorry did I scare you :tongue: :smile:

To tell the truth, it kinda turned me on. drool :tongue: :tongue:

:wink: :wink: flowers flowers

catseyes1's photo
Wed 11/25/09 08:53 PM

scenario:
2 girls (approximate ages are 4 and 6) are playing in the street. Cars drive on this residential street often and they are near the end of the street, where a car turning the corner onto the street may not see them. The parents are no where to be seen. When the parents go outside, it is to smoke on the porch (again not watching the kids)

keep in mind these kids could be run over, kidnapped, hurt, lost, whatever.

I called the cops. I make no apologies for this. I seem to care more about their safety than the parents.

What would you do and why?

I would do the same as you but give the parents a little advice if I had the chance. I came across something like that in the summer, my mom lives in a supportive living facility right across the street from these condos and it is on a very busy street and I have seen 2 little kids around the curb and I went out there and told them to move away from the street you are going to get hit. Boy did they run home real quick.

catseyes1's photo
Wed 11/25/09 08:50 PM

A co-worker is offering me his single wide mobile home for $1,200. He said he'll throw in a three year old washer, older dryer, older stove, and older refridgerator for an extra $200. The bathroom floor need replaced soon. The heater and hot water tank are about three years old. It's a two bedroom, but the 2nd bedroom is way too small, so it's actually a one bedroom. It's in good condition. It was built around 1970, but is solid, and in good shape, all it needs is a little floor repair in the bathroom and in the bedroom closet.

It's at a trailer park which is bad. If I deceide to buy this trailer, I will be moving it, so that means I have to buy a plot of land. I've looked around and it's going to be atleast $15,000 for a decent piece of land with utilities.

I will have no choice but to keep it at the park it's at for now. That's around $500 a month for everything (water, electric, gas, etc.). To get into the park, there's a $50 app. fee, security, and water deposit, so it would be around $550 to get in.

I'm thinking to get a lot and to move the trailer is going to cost around $27,000.

The trailer doesn't have an axle.

What do you think? Should I go for it?

If you think you will be comfortable with it and it is your little place of your own.

catseyes1's photo
Wed 11/25/09 08:47 PM
John Wayne

catseyes1's photo
Wed 11/25/09 08:43 PM
flowers flowers flowers

catseyes1's photo
Wed 11/25/09 08:41 PM
Relaxing. Had my Thanksgiving with my family on sunday.

catseyes1's photo
Wed 11/25/09 08:41 PM
Why did the blonde stick her head out the car window?

To Get a refill

catseyes1's photo
Wed 11/25/09 08:39 PM
Yum

catseyes1's photo
Tue 11/24/09 07:07 PM

:heart:Have you ever told someone that you did not love him or her when you actually did?:heart:

When I walked pass you and you hissed at me, I saw that look in your eye. :tongue:

Aww I'm sorry did I scare you :tongue: :smile:

catseyes1's photo
Tue 11/24/09 06:32 PM

catseyes1's photo
Tue 11/24/09 06:29 PM

Feed him

Dang! You took the words right out of my mouth. :smile:

catseyes1's photo
Tue 11/24/09 03:35 AM

I've been hanging out with a guy for awhile now, hes really sweet, fun to talk to and funny, but only when I'm with him. When we're not together he doesnt have a lot to say, and we can go days without saying a word to eachother. Its really frustrating, and I dont know what to do about it. Should I tell him hes not giving me the attention I want or would that make him even more distant? I need help.

Ok. Wait a second. I wanna make sure I have this right.

1) When you two go out or " hang out ", he's all cool and talks nice and all that good stuff.

2) When you aren't actually " hanging out " or out together somewhere, he doesn't say much.

I am assuming, from your post, that you like this dude.

Does he KNOW this??

Does he know that you are wanting more than you are getting at this point??

I do have feelings for him, and I guess I never told him I do but, I just wouldnt know how to tell him, because I dont know if he has feelings for me. I dont wanna be shot down.

The only way you are going to find out is if you tell him how you feel.

catseyes1's photo
Tue 11/24/09 03:32 AM

I went on a few dates with a guy and he said he wanted us to date just each other...well we slept togather. At the end of the night he told me he liked the whole picture (whatever that means) we talked fine for a few days after that then he says bc of work he does not have much time to chat. But yet he can get on his dating profile everyday. He tells me he is not blowing me off... what does it seem like to u???

It sounds like he got what he wanted, I would not waste your time. I would just move on.

catseyes1's photo
Mon 11/23/09 07:03 PM
flowers

catseyes1's photo
Mon 11/23/09 07:01 PM

lol its funny how the ones that actually win are not worth that much money

The ones that win are not really that funny at all.

catseyes1's photo
Mon 11/23/09 06:56 PM

well i don't really care but i just don't see why people would do that tho

Some people are insensetive to other peoples feelings, but not everyone. Just be patient and be yourself, good luck.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25