Community > Posts By > peggy122

peggy122's photo
Wed 09/26/18 05:11 PM

I wish you liveliness and joy shared with uplifting companions, today and everyday. Thank you for being a wonderful friend Peggy. Love ya!

Thank you for your thoughtfulness techno and being a consistent friend as well flowerforyou

peggy122's photo
Wed 08/08/18 09:14 AM
Absolutely beautiful flowerforyou

peggy122's photo
Wed 08/08/18 08:01 AM
Painful and beautiful

peggy122's photo
Mon 07/23/18 07:54 PM

I have sent E mails to various women and not 1 read and messaged back. Are they getting them or just ignoring them?

myhardtop,

It is possible that they haven't been logging onto the site.
It is possible that they looked at your profile and were not impressed with it.

Here is an idea: Start a thread in the Rate My Profile forum and let others critique your site profile.

https://mingle2.com/forum/forum/29

This is a very helpful suggestion that I hope you take.Good luck in your search !flowerforyou

peggy122's photo
Mon 07/23/18 07:49 PM
I like the rent to own option , if its available. The monthly installments are a lot more manageable for a single person

peggy122's photo
Mon 07/23/18 07:40 PM
Pretense is a lot of work to sustain. I can't see anyone being worth it

peggy122's photo
Tue 07/17/18 01:04 PM

I think a lot of guys assume that chemistry translates into all round compatibility so once that immediate connection/attraction is established, there is no need to dig any deeper to guage further suitability. They consider sex or a relationship to be the only logical next step

Well in your opinion then what's the next logical step? And trust me it ain't a relationship. bigsmile IMHO

Dating ofcourse! :)

peggy122's photo
Tue 07/17/18 12:04 PM

I think a lot of guys assume that chemistry translates into all round compatibility so once that immediate connection/attraction is established, there is no need to dig any deeper to guage further suitability. They consider sex or a relationship to be the only logical next step

That's not true at all . Not even close. 4 or 5 pages does not constitute a book. Assuming you're intrigued by the opening pages you might find yourself going thru the first chapter. And as everyone knows chapter 2 comes next. In the dating world or my world to be exact , that's checking under the hood.

Notice I didn't say ALL GUYS.

I said alot :)

peggy122's photo
Tue 07/17/18 11:46 AM
I enjoy both quiet and festive times, but with age, I definitely appreciate quiet time way more than I did in my 20s

peggy122's photo
Tue 07/17/18 11:42 AM

peggy122's photo
Tue 07/17/18 07:32 AM

Tickling? yah or nah

nahindifferent

peggy122's photo
Sat 07/14/18 03:29 AM
Special birthday greetings to my dear friend John who has one of the most beautiful souls Ive ever encountered.

Hope the year ahead brings all the vibrant health, joy , love , peace, inspiration and fulfilment that you so richly deserve! flowerforyou

peggy122's photo
Thu 07/12/18 06:01 PM
All of you are unrepeatable miraclesflowerforyou

peggy122's photo
Wed 07/11/18 05:55 PM
beautifully expressed Joe flowerforyou

peggy122's photo
Tue 07/10/18 05:24 PM

No it’s because I don’t have any luck finding love again

Your present hopelessness about your romantic future is likely to attract more negative results

Perhaps you can take a break from the search, and seek out people who have been successful with love to feel that inspiration before resuming your search?

Good luck flowerforyou

peggy122's photo
Tue 07/10/18 04:58 PM
Many years ago , I learned the basics in sign language., but Ive lost most of it from lack of practice :(

peggy122's photo
Tue 07/10/18 04:49 PM

Rumi the poet says that “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” ...

So everyday that you remain single is another opportunity to work on you and your life physically,spiritually intellectually, emotionally, professionally, financially etc to attract the kind of woman you seek .

Ps: And don't forget the amount of love, joy and investment you give to yourself and your life in your bachelorhood, will be a blueprint for the quality of love you will attract from that lady you are hoping for.

Good luck!flowerforyou

peggy122's photo
Tue 07/10/18 03:55 PM
Love is a choice , feeling and commitment to nurture , protect and support a person in their life journey, with a full awareness of their shortcomings and circumstances .

peggy122's photo
Tue 07/10/18 03:32 PM
Hope you had a wonderful birthday Galaxy!!!

peggy122's photo
Tue 07/10/18 03:08 PM
Im torn between france and Italy

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25