Community > Posts By > peggy122

peggy122's photo
Sat 10/14/17 08:24 AM
Thumbs up to joethebricky and his handsome new pic! Cheers to the second coming of Sean connery , woohoooo!!!! love

peggy122's photo
Sat 10/14/17 08:12 AM
Edited by peggy122 on Sat 10/14/17 08:17 AM
Think of the woman as a regular person , and talk to her about something in your environment to break the ice. For eg If you meet her at the grocery, walk up to her , smile , and ask for her advice on a new product that you wanna try or maybe ask which product she thinks works best...Or help her get a product off a high shelf if she is struggling. The warmth or coldness of her response will either encourage you or discourage you to go further. If she is warm, compliment her on her smile, and let her know that it would be great to talk to her again. If she sounds warm , you can give her the option of leaving some form of contact information with you or if she would prefer if you left your contact info with her so she can initiate at her own convenience. If its someone online, then comment on something in your profile that you share in common and maybe ask her what her experience has been like in the chatroom so far?You could even add that you hope the men havent been disrespectful to her since you heard how crazy the chatroom can be. These are simple ways of breaking the ice.

What matters is that you be your self. Dont think abut impressing her . Just be real,casual and gradual .

peggy122's photo
Sat 10/14/17 06:58 AM
Edited by peggy122 on Sat 10/14/17 07:00 AM
Im flattered by lust from strangers or friends it if the lust is expressed in a charming way. A flirtatious smile or a general compliment about my looks is fine, but if they compliment me in a lewd way or make crass sexual inuendos about me, I feel nauseated sick

When it comes to a relationship however, rooted in love and respect, lust is welcomed all day every day!love

peggy122's photo
Fri 10/13/17 06:22 AM

Regardless what the family is like I would not be dating them and know how to keep my distance..

I would be civil around them and just not be around them very often...whoa

yep :)

peggy122's photo
Wed 10/11/17 08:33 AM

I was never sexy. sad2

Oh please Rosie ! Clearly you don't have a mirror
.... or eyes
... to see the OBVIOUS flowers

peggy122's photo
Tue 10/10/17 04:29 PM
Edited by peggy122 on Tue 10/10/17 04:32 PM
Nah . I hardly get mistaken for anyone but people always comment how strong the resemblance is between me and one of my aunts. I actually look way more like her than I do my own mom

peggy122's photo
Tue 10/10/17 04:10 AM
I started off looking for someone special but now Im just here for the forum and the lovely people I met there :)

peggy122's photo
Tue 10/10/17 02:54 AM
Oddly enough , I skipped the first and went straight to the sequel.
didnt even read the book , which I usually do before watching the screen version.

I thought the second one wasn't bad/ Atthat point, the guy was more humble. There was some level of empathy for the guy because of that , and I thought they developed the characters enough to feel slightly invested in them,Not a bad movie effort. Ive seen worse :)

peggy122's photo
Mon 10/09/17 05:19 PM
Well for what its worth , you are definitely hot. Welcome back Tanyaannwaving

peggy122's photo
Mon 10/09/17 07:56 AM
Thanks for sharing

peggy122's photo
Sun 10/08/17 11:58 AM

Not a need but a date would be nice.

*****Waits for the stampede of beautiful women******:see_no_evil:

what will you do if its a stampede of not so beautiful women Joe?

Stay of course, but you wouldn't be in that group. Obviously you'd be with the beautiful ones.

aaaawww... You are incredibly sweet , and definitely date-worthy flowers

peggy122's photo
Sun 10/08/17 11:03 AM
Common the Rapper is DELICIOUS love

peggy122's photo
Sun 10/08/17 10:54 AM

Not a need but a date would be nice.

*****Waits for the stampede of beautiful women******:see_no_evil:

what will you do if its a stampede of not so beautiful women Joe?

peggy122's photo
Sun 10/08/17 10:53 AM

Companionship, laughter and stability.

I will add passion to this , but companionship and laughter will definitely be the first 2 on the list :)

peggy122's photo
Sun 10/08/17 10:35 AM
Edited by peggy122 on Sun 10/08/17 10:40 AM
This article generates more questions than answers for me.

How do we define a slut exactly ? What are men doing differently from the women described in this article that exempts THEM from the "slut" label? And why are the ramifications tor sluttish behavior different for a man than it is for a woman?

Also,arent there many "ordinary men " and even "princes" (referenced in this article) who go behind the backs of their "ordinary women" and "princesses" to partake of the "sluts" that the author so heavily condemns????
So how is it that one gender is forced to assume full responsibiliity for the rise in "sluttiness" if in many cases, the woman is"slutting" with a MAN???

And why is it assumed by the author that tatoos, piercings , and extreme hair coloring are a reflection of resentment towards men, as opposed to a personal catalyst for self expression ? And why did it not occur to the author that such women may actually be seeking out men who are like-minded , and as non-conventional as they are? Those "blue-haired harridans or sexually ambiguous freaks" referenced in the article, may actally have as much scorn for the "ordinary man" as the author seems to have for supposed "freaks "and "sluts" .

Come on. We are grown ups and that means taking ownership for one's problems. Both genders are screwing up relationships from what I see. Real adults use mirrors on themselves... not magnifying glasses on other people.

peggy122's photo
Sun 10/08/17 07:23 AM
I agree with you OP. I usually dont respond to people with empty profiles

peggy122's photo
Sat 10/07/17 02:28 PM
transcendent

peggy122's photo
Fri 10/06/17 06:06 PM
Edited by peggy122 on Fri 10/06/17 06:09 PM

..so maybe it would be best and safest to say that you respect certain attributes.that way the integrity of your respect remains intact...spock

I agree with this .

...but what I find more important are people's expectations of how respect should be displayed.

To me, respecting someone doesn't involve condoning everything they say or do, sucking up to them , fearing them or even agreeing with them.

I can see how conflict can arise in any kind of relationship if the above list is their bench mark for respect

peggy122's photo
Thu 10/05/17 04:19 PM
Loving , laughing , learning and laboring

peggy122's photo
Thu 10/05/17 03:48 PM

Misinterpreted last post. I wont attempt to make a womans toes curl unless I know her. Thats a special kind of "shut up" Peggy may be flirting about and that is not my thing on a first date. Gotta give that a few dates in for me to do that. LOL

It doesn't happen often Mui. but now and then you meet someone with whom the chemistry is so great that you run out of words. A table could be separating you, and yet every part of you (including your heart ,feels stimulated as if you were actually being touched . All of that with just one look ...

I looked at your profile and your too far away or I would show you(being flirty)...but try playing footsies under a table. That can be fun.

Just dont ask a guy to spend 5000$ on a trip to nowhere and think that thats love for one lousy night of sex..(a-hem,,,,clears throat)...

Thankfully those thoughts never entered my mind mui but thanks for looking out :)

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next