Community > Posts By > peggy122

peggy122's photo
Tue 07/10/18 02:45 PM

It would depend on if the person that is attached has integrity or not.
If they have integrity, they will stop and end anything they have going with someone before they start something new with someone else.
If they don't have integrity, well they should still end what they have going with anyone before starting a new fling.

What if the guy who is attached cheats on his girlfriend with this other girl because his girlfriend doesn’t give him enough attention and is lacking in efforts when it comes to her relationship?
Can the other girl go for this guy without having to feel guilty in this hypothetical situation.
The other girl is willing to give him much more attention,... Can they proceed if they keep it a secret from the guy’s current girlfriend who is coming short in her relationship?

Integrity still applies...
If he wants something that he is not getting and she will not change, he needs to break it off before starting anything. And if you are the one looking at him thinking it might be okay to start something, well what will stop him from cheating on you at some point???
As Stu says, "Ya might want to hold the boat off, hypothetically... bigsmile "

Perfect response . By starting a new relationship without breaking off the old relationship, you are communicating to each other that not only is it acceptable for both of you to cheat on your present partners , but its also acceptable for both of you to cheat on each other with future lovers

pitchfork
What I find amazing is that there are people that want and expect that type of behavior in a relationship.
frustrated

So true Tom...

A guy I was talking to the other day was rating himself as an honorable husband because he cheated on his wife in a covert respectful manner , and never abandoned her or the marriage.

Hands off ladies...

He's all mine .indifferent

peggy122's photo
Tue 07/10/18 02:30 PM

It would depend on if the person that is attached has integrity or not.

If they have integrity, they will stop and end anything they have going with someone before they start something new with someone else.

If they don't have integrity, well they should still end what they have going with anyone before starting a new fling.

What if the guy who is attached cheats on his girlfriend with this other girl because his girlfriend doesn’t give him enough attention and is lacking in efforts when it comes to her relationship?
Can the other girl go for this guy without having to feel guilty in this hypothetical situation.
The other girl is willing to give him much more attention,... Can they proceed if they keep it a secret from the guy’s current girlfriend who is coming short in her relationship?

Integrity still applies...

If he wants something that he is not getting and she will not change, he needs to break it off before starting anything. And if you are the one looking at him thinking it might be okay to start something, well what will stop him from cheating on you at some point???

As Stu says, "Ya might want to hold the boat off, hypothetically... bigsmile "

Perfect response . By starting a new relationship without breaking off the old relationship, you are communicating to each other that not only is it acceptable for both of you to cheat on your present partners , but its also acceptable for both of you to cheat on each other with future lovers

peggy122's photo
Tue 07/10/18 02:04 PM
Edited by peggy122 on Tue 07/10/18 02:15 PM
If excluding an entire group on the basis of race is racist, which is one strand of prejudice, then by that definition we are all prejudiced in the dating process

In the screening process for a mate ,all of us exclude entire groups of people based on one thing or the other.

It might be an entire group of people above or under a certain weight .
... or all people above or under a certain height .
... or all people outside a certain income bracket.
...or all disabled people
... or all bi sexuals or transgenders.
... or all people who do not live in their country.
...Or all people who have small kids
...or all people outside of your religious group

The list goes on and on.

So maybe we are ALL prejudiced based on the number of groups we exclude in the dating process, and maybe the dating process itself is rooted in the practice of prejudice by virtue of the reality that no one is ethically or civically obligated to give every group a fair shot in the dating process.

Dating is a prejudiced and discriminatory process.

That's just the way it is

peggy122's photo
Mon 07/09/18 03:03 AM
Happy birthday Sherry!

I agree with joe . You are one of my favorite people here. Hope you have a gem of a day//week/year/life flowerforyou

peggy122's photo
Sun 07/08/18 08:06 PM

FRIEND!!!bigsmile

I agree! flowerforyou

missed waving (peggy)

2e... fun

I missed you guys too river flowerforyou

And aroundtheworld is passionate :)

About everything lol...hello Peggy :raising_hand:‍♀️Nice to meet you

Nice to meet you too Around waving

peggy122's photo
Sun 07/08/18 07:51 PM

FRIEND!!!bigsmile

I agree! flowerforyou

missed waving (peggy)

2e... fun

I missed you guys too river flowerforyou

And aroundtheworld is passionate :)

peggy122's photo
Sun 07/08/18 07:29 PM
sincere

peggy122's photo
Sun 07/08/18 07:26 PM

Wow . I havent been here in a million years. Hi everyone! I understand why many people would want to dress comfortably but I would want to.create the best first impression with my clothing ,according to the requirements of the location my date chose. I dont consider it to be putting on a show... just being my best , even if it means my best jeans and tank top if the event called for it.

Welcome back Peggy

You’d look cute in an old dishclothsmokin

Thanks Joe

If we ever went on a date, I will try to match you smexy for smexy flowerforyou

When you two go on your date, we all want photos of the Smexy couple!!! bigsmile

Hi Peggy, great to see you back! waving flowerforyou

Hi 2em. Its been ages! Great to see you flowerforyou

peggy122's photo
Sun 07/08/18 07:23 PM
I dont want to forget even the most painful experiences of my past. Most of my failures , mistakes, or gut-wrenching experiences ultimately served as helpful feedback for my improvement .

But I admit that its an ongoing challenge to give the future my undivided focus as opposed to taking way too many glimpses at that rear-view mirror that Aroundtheworld described

peggy122's photo
Sun 07/08/18 06:10 PM

Haven't seen you in awhile Peggy. Maybe we're on different times. I don't really have a favorite accent.
[/quote

Good to see you cat! I havent been here in months!

peggy122's photo
Sun 07/08/18 06:07 PM

French is my favorite. Hands down..

But Australian , British, and Irish are not far behind.love

Hi Peggy LTNS
Welcome back!

Hi Tom! Its great to see you again. This forum family is so damn addictive! happy flowerforyou

peggy122's photo
Sun 07/08/18 05:58 PM

Seeing nawty
Seeing Peggy back
Seeing Shutter back

Thanks Pwriter! Its lovely to see you again flowerforyou

peggy122's photo
Sun 07/08/18 05:51 PM
knee-slapping laughter (especially when it's not my own)
A mattress that feels like a hug
Music that tantalises my body with a rhythm

peggy122's photo
Sun 07/08/18 05:35 PM
French is my favorite. Hands down..

But Australian , British, and Irish are not far behind.love

peggy122's photo
Sun 07/08/18 05:21 PM
I admit to being very naive about this but I think all relationships are a risk whether the person lives 2 or 2000 miles away.

For me some people are simply worth taking the risk for .

peggy122's photo
Sun 07/08/18 05:09 PM

Wow . I havent been here in a million years. Hi everyone! I understand why many people would want to dress comfortably but I would want to.create the best first impression with my clothing ,according to the requirements of the location my date chose. I dont consider it to be putting on a show... just being my best , even if it means my best jeans and tank top if the event called for it.

Welcome back Peggy

You’d look cute in an old dishclothsmokin

Thanks Joe

If we ever went on a date, I will try to match you smexy for smexy flowerforyou

peggy122's photo
Sun 07/08/18 09:37 AM

peggy122's photo
Thu 01/11/18 03:23 AM
I didn't make any last year but I inadvertertently accomplished resolutions last year that I failed to achieve the year before drinker

peggy122's photo
Thu 01/11/18 03:19 AM

I decided to remain celibate, may even become a monk in 2018

Let us know how that goes Joe :smile:

peggy122's photo
Thu 01/11/18 03:03 AM
Edited by peggy122 on Thu 01/11/18 03:06 AM
Hi FreeSociety. Im not a Mod but I have a question. Did anyone respond to your thread before it was removed? Sometimes when offensive responses are posted, the threads are either edited, locked or removed altogether. Also , mingle is an international site with hundreds of non english speaking people. I dont know what the tone or context of your thread was but do you think it might have been deemed as offensive to people whose native tongue is not English ?

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25