LittleLeftofRight's photo
Sun 11/13/16 03:09 PM

I accept that a disconnect occurs between the people who are told 'their vote counts' and the electoral system

If clinton had won the electoral and not the popular, I would understand and accept the right of people to protest and seek a review of the system

yes

however the electors voted the same as the people of their state so whats the beef?

Do libs want a couple hundred extra senators and reps too?

Sat 11/12/16 10:20 PM
I suppose I should have been more careful in my wording. I was referring to the creation of regulations, which then are regarded as law, but unfortunately didnt clarify it. I am pointing out that there are lawful procedures that must be followed and met to enable regulations to be legitimately be made and thats not the way its done in the US. The rest is your taking the ball and running.

However that said there is no limit to the unconstitutional trash the legislatures can produce, and pass as law despite that it is entirely unconsitutional, and you are stuck with obeying that unconstitutional regulation forced upon you as law.

Lets take the states overlay of their flavor of religion enforced upon the mormons. You will obey the god state and 'its' religion or lose everything and end up checked in at the graybar hotel.

Where in the constitution did the people make an exception to the right to exercise their religion, granting the state the authority to establish a state religion in the form of a law that denies the mormons of their religion?

Thats a nice pie in the face argument since not only did the state establish their religion dogma, the courts supported it.

Sat 11/12/16 09:38 PM
Edited by LittleLeftofRight on Sat 11/12/16 09:53 PM
known by whom? the masses? the politicaly correct who require full confession affidavits of admission from the perps saying they are guilty and permission from snopes before they get on board? whoa No that is not available. Its a game played by 160+ IQ ivy leaguers, trained master strategists.

but there is a bright side, 'some' americans are waking up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQjTYmDKPaI

the above is merely a drop in the bucket, one of many many people who 'do know'. Bottom line unconnected people who are incapable of playing chess in the dark will never have a clue much less be able to puzzle enough information to actually 'know' with any degree of certainty, but then that as you can see from the above clip does not mean no one knows or that its theory.

Sat 11/12/16 09:17 PM

Wanna see the cream of the crop?
How about harley guy who set the stage for the largest fraud I have ever seen. most of the live reports are actually employees for the msm, and its mostly fake and drama. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z45hI6YuC-I

Clinton was accused of cheating by sending hand signals to the moderator Lester Holt
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/breaking-poker-pro-agrees-hillary-sending-hand-signals-debate-moderator-holt/

of course gomer pyle and his couch potato gf says its FALSE and a conspiracy theory because Hillary didnt sign an affidavit. whoa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEvQZuo1VMo

Sat 11/12/16 05:01 PM
Edited by LittleLeftofRight on Sat 11/12/16 05:17 PM

what is that supposed to mean? Close our eyes to everything, sit around the camp fire singing kum-by-ah and everything is peachy or what?

no, it means , work on what happens 'now' to improve things

not keep obsessing over the campaigns that have now ENDED

MS, well said, election, done over, move on, I was debating whether or not type a post here, until I read your post.
Those that understand politics know, the issue know is Congress, next goal ahead!!!!!! If Trump does good, great, if he mess up, lets hope people react the same ways as this election. Anyway, people want to slice it anyway that goes in favor to their believe, at the end of the day, voters vote and the numbers talk. This election, we did not experience two politicians debating, we experience two Divas scratching each other in the middle of the street. This is Democracy, not a bowl of jungle juice. Last, this I firmly believe, Lets make America Great Again.

in context that comment was directed at trump supporters to stop reminding libs who won, meanwhile libs are protesting, burning buildings, and destroying property because they are all butt hurt over the trump win, which suggests the lets all just move comment should have properly been addressed to and directed at the libs who supported Hillary who is notorious for violating the law. Can we say like candidate like 'educated' supporter? tears

Oh and btw, this is 'NOT' a democracy, it is a democratic parliament little different from england. That is academic misrepresentation of the facts by our political indoctrination centers we call the school system.

Sat 11/12/16 04:05 PM
thats well understood and known as an accessory in law.

Sat 11/12/16 02:21 PM
Edited by LittleLeftofRight on Sat 11/12/16 02:32 PM
the best way to know is to become educated on how the top of the food chain operates and that is not to be had by the msm. lol

there is quigley, parsons, freeman, sutton, snowden, and several pages of authors who will explain it to those who are interested however you wont find it in guv funded schools, they are vested.

Sat 11/12/16 02:16 PM
Edited by LittleLeftofRight on Sat 11/12/16 02:33 PM

msharmony, you seem a well balanced pleasant lady.

I am sure she is balanced and pleasant, are you suggesting I am not?

Sat 11/12/16 02:08 PM
Edited by LittleLeftofRight on Sat 11/12/16 02:24 PM
Your starting point for this thread, is a false characterization of the origin of the phrase you used.

That makes no sense and scores no points, because the above statement is what is called a naked assertion fallacy since it fails to provide substantiation for the claim, a very popular debate tactic second to strawman.

That is, no one has seriously claimed that Democrats are "the educated voters."

Those interested can simply do a quick google search and discover liberals believe they are a cut above the rest and therefore their votes are better placed.

Highly educated adults – particularly those who have attended graduate school – are far more likely than those with less education to take predominantly liberal positions across a range of political values.

and the last time I checked liberal are dems.

What you are eagerly misunderstanding, are the media chat reports, where they talk about some of the subgroups that SOME of the poll taking prognosticators tried to use to predict the outcome.

I misunderstand nothing. That sentiment, from those in the very same subgroups have been echoed, but thanks for giving it a good go. Because they are a subgroup changes nothing, feel free to defend the position.

ONE of those groups, is the voters with college educations. As with ALL such subgroups, they are not a political party, or a social group, or any kind of coordinated bunch of people.

ah now the strawman argument. To those who are not familiar that is when an opponent creates a defensible position for themselves, a position I did not argue. Well I suppose it could also be a nonsequitor disjunct fallacy, either way it assumes or wants readers to assume that a group must be a political party for the statement I made to be valid, which is entirely false and diversion from my point.

Some time in the past, SOME poll taker IMAGINED that by testing for education level as a part of taking opinions, that they could use education level as a functional way to predict how people would vote.

It can also be used as condescending propaganda to insinuate those with higher education vote dem.

On the other hand since schools in the US are generally understood to be indoctrination centers, and a good gauge on how well their state agenda is being achieved through 'higher' education.

If you are willing to read and think, that should help you to realize that some ONLOOKERS might try to turn WHATEVER difference the poll takers think they see between the opinions of college educated people and non-college educated people, combined with their existing prejudices for or against education, and their resentment of those prejudices in others, into a way to make fun of the polls or of the people who they voted against.

What a vile thing to say.

Then again it might be exactly 'just what it is'.

A Wider Ideological Gap Between More and Less Educated Adults

Political polarization update

There are also growing ideological divisions along educational and generational lines.

4-22-2016_01Highly educated adults – particularly those who have attended graduate school – are far more likely than those with less education to take predominantly liberal positions across a range of political values. And these differences have increased over the past two decades.
http://www.people-press.org/2016/04/26/a-wider-ideological-gap-between-more-and-less-educated-adults/

In short, what this thread is all about, is taunting. Taunting like this childish and destructive. It is destructive most of all, on American unity. Therefore I suggest that people who think about taunting your fellow citizens, no matter what their opinions are, to realize that you are indulging in VERY Anti-American activities.

All for one one for all is that it? OMG

I suggest that anyone before swallowing that vitriolic diatribe, they do a little research into the creation of this guv where the creators (mostly cut and pasters) but creators non-the-less all but murdered each other the debates were so heated. THAT is the american way, not sitting around the camp fire singing kum-by-ah dreaming all will be resolved by empty words.

But again. No one of any stature, has claimed that all Democrats are better educated than all Republicans.

Thats right and neither have I claimed that ALL democracts....... nice strawman.

And even if they did, remember that there were Democrats voting for Trump, and Republicans voting for Clinton in this election.

Well they obviously would have had to have been the less educated 'liberals' as the chart shows.

So I would also call for everyone here, to decide to support our country, by ending these destructive self-indulgences.

Yes we can sit around the camp fire and sing kum-by-ah while the criminals continue to fast track as they have been doing since ww1 right into the crapper.

Sat 11/12/16 01:40 PM
thats precisely incorrect.

He is the first one who flies directly in the face of the status quo.

None of those aforementioned hold a candle to him in that regard and the ones who did were assassinated for directly flying in the face of the ptb.

Sat 11/12/16 11:57 AM

Both primary political parties, a majority of the politicians, and a heck of a lot of people in forums like these, have all gotten into the habit of proclaiming fellow Americans to not just be wrong, but to be enemies of the United States, or of the law.

As an outsider, I haven't seen any of this on here, I have seen it on the streets by Democrat supporters.
BTW, Not all Trump supporters are racists or sexists, hurling labels and insults have not helped, if you're on the right, you're racist, you're evil and you're stupid, you're amongst a bunch of deplorables, attacked for voicing an opinion.

Nah, I haven't seen any "you're my enemy" for supporting X but I have witnessed a good amount of chitty behavior from a supposedly respectful segment of the population.

anyone supporting the passing of regulations contrary to, or diluting the constitution without first taking sthe necessary steps to follow the 'rule of law' by passing an amendmant are generally considered the enemies of the state, even by the state.

Sat 11/12/16 11:53 AM
The main change we need is to wake up to the laws starting with recognizing what inherent and reserved rights are. Until then give us one good reason, just one why the guv should recognise any right we have if that we are too ignorant to know we even have? In other words, as an example, if I make a law that says you have to give me all your money and you do not know what the four corners of a contrat are then you will hand over all your money, because I said its the law. (despite its a violation of your rights)

Fri 11/11/16 03:48 PM
the subject under discussion however is condescending comments made by clinton voters with regard to trump voters, those comments dont magically vaporize just because the election is over, but thanks anyway for your participation in the thread.

Fri 11/11/16 03:17 PM
Edited by LittleLeftofRight on Fri 11/11/16 03:18 PM
I was talking about condescending comments made by voters of one party about the voters of the other party. IN this case clinton voters against trump voters

I wasnt talking about the paint job the media and those who appear to vote by the emotion of the day rather than the rule of law issues which is the reason most trump voters voted for trump.

Fri 11/11/16 03:04 PM
so then what you are saying is that no one should remember how democrats insulted them and simply forgive and forget anything democrats say?

Fri 11/11/16 02:33 PM
what is that supposed to mean? Close our eyes to everything, sit around the camp fire singing kum-by-ah and everything is peachy or what?

Fri 11/11/16 02:27 PM
Edited by LittleLeftofRight on Fri 11/11/16 02:32 PM
yes they are the disenfranchised, who have given up and accepted the corruptopn as status quo that has been foisted upon them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d9lm-T87AQ

Fri 11/11/16 02:21 PM
Edited by LittleLeftofRight on Fri 11/11/16 02:25 PM
then why of all people did they choose Hillary?

This is adult content, do not click on this if foul language is offensive to you.

President Trump: How & Why...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

Gawd he hates Trump!
He says Sanders would have beat Trump!
His solution is right n the mark!

Fri 11/11/16 07:33 AM
Edited by LittleLeftofRight on Fri 11/11/16 07:40 AM
we were told pre-election that clinton voters were the educated one.

These are educated people:

really?

Thu 11/10/16 05:25 AM
In an interview, Jesse Ventura talks about the enormous amount of money that is now being ritually extorted from us by the PTB will shift back into the hands of the middle and lower class making the point that this is a classicial historic setting for an assassination.