LittleLeftofRight's photo
Sun 10/23/16 04:03 PM
Its not even her 'public persona' its her rhetoric, and thats all it is. She has used children and other issues as a venue for donations to their trust and as trump has said has done nothing for kids or mothers.

A vote for trump is a vote to put a known criminal in jail, a vote for hillary is a vote to sanction the criminal syndicate for another 80 years.

At least trump stands by the constitution rather than does everything in his power to destroy it like hillary.

Mon 10/17/16 11:38 PM

http://www.contentcustoms.com/blog/misleading-headlines-can-influence-readers-actual-content

from the article:

The main problem here is that publishers are posting articles with lofty headlines that generate clicks but end up actually leaving readers with skewed versions of the truth. This happens even if the whole article is read. Thus, the study suggests that content creators are doing a serious disservice to the their readers by using headlines such as these. The question is this: if publishers and article writers know that readers retain information from the headline more than anything else in the article, don't they have a responsibility to avoid headlines that bend the truth? Can readers be blamed for not examining content more closely and getting to the true crux of a story?

---------------------------------------------------

my family called this 'lazy thinking', just allowing others to interpret a picture without actually looking it over yourself,,,

seems to happen a lot, and I understand how easy it is to fall into,, its everywhere,, takes real determination to try to read through the bias for the balance,,,

they play that card both ways

“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years......It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries.”
― David Rockefeller

Mon 10/03/16 06:45 PM

THE HILARIOUS THING IS that I started out more on the anarchist side of ****. I was raised to be distrustful of authority. Okay, so what happened? Well I actually started debating with people of a different mindset and they ran circles around me. I couldn't ignore the problems in my own reasoning and here we are now. If you have any good arguments against my decision to go back into a less extreme end of the spectrum I'd surely love to hear them. However don't think it's not something I don't have experience with.
Always be skeptical of authority, but also be skeptical of those saying they know "the truth" about authority. Keep in mind EVERYONE is trying to sell you SOMETHING.

what reasoning problems regarding what subjects would that be?

like the queen is a lizard? LOL

Mon 10/03/16 06:39 PM
"Courts would be permitted to waive a claim of foreign sovereign immunity when an act of terrorism occurred inside U.S. borders."

cant wait to see the fallout from this one. Dresden'ers, take a number and stand in line! LOL

Thu 05/26/16 05:46 AM

The dead voting.. now that's a real grass roots movement

Hell, the votes of "The Living" aren't able to be correctly registered & tabulated so perhaps there's something to be said for voting -DEAD?

we need more diebold voting machines so we can include the '-' votes along with the votes. laugh

Thu 05/26/16 05:41 AM
5 seconds, yep thats how its done.

Every time someone brings things like this to everyones attention 'before' it happens they are met by abusive propagandists ranting 'conspiracy theorist'. This direction has been known for a long time. The old world criminal aristocracy, banks and military industrial complex have joined forces to remove you from the process. Well except voting for your new overlord. Not to down play it but this is really old news for those who kept their ears to the tracks. http://www.takeoverworld.info/Grand_Chessboard.pdf Its all part of the plan. Its a big club and you aint in it.

Sat 05/07/16 04:06 PM
Edited by LittleLeftofRight on Sat 05/07/16 04:08 PM

Tom and Jerry are… terrorists? Egyptian official blames kids' cartoon for rise of ISIS

why not after all the crap propaganda the us is spreading about them?

I especially like tokia jokio

http://listverse.com/2013/10/17/10-politically-incorrect-vintage-cartoons/

cartoons were actually intended for adult entertainment not kids.

Wed 05/04/16 11:35 PM

Well, while I'm reasonably sure this wont stand, I think it's being described incorrectly in that article.

The problem is with the word "accused." The article talks about it as though as soon as the spouse says "he/she hit me!" that the cops will swoop in and demand to take any and all weapons away.

The thing is, "accused" often means "formally charged." We already HAVE laws, which are constitutional, and which take all sorts of freedoms and rights away from formally charged people.

My point is, that depending on exactly how they wrote this up, it may or may not pass a constitutionality test.

yeh holding back the states constant assault on our rights is becoming a full time job isnt it sad

Wed 05/04/16 09:54 AM
Edited by LittleLeftofRight on Wed 05/04/16 09:57 AM

Good thing I don't live in Korea since I would be executed for at least 9 reasons out of 10..

Life is not without its irony :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX5ZRE26YWM

Bear wrestling matches are illegal in Alabama.

It's legal to shoot bears in Alaska, but it's not legal to wake a bear up for the purpose of taking its picture.

Mine workers in Arizona will need to find another outlet for their anger, or to give away phone numbers. Writing in toilet stalls is prohibited just for people who work in mines.

In Arkansas, pinball games are prohibited by the law from giving more than 25 free games to a high scorer.

We don't know if frog racing is a prominent occurrence in California, but the state has a law that forbids a frog that dies in a frog race from being eaten.

Aspen is the perfect snowy getaway, but don't have too much fun. In the Colorado city, snowball fights are actually illegal!

Get out your scales, people. In Connecticut, a bushel of potatoes must, by law, weigh 150 pounds.

In the First State, it's illegal to sell the hair of a dog.

Sorry if you were feeling sexy today, female hot dog stand workers in Broward County. For some reason, it's illegal for this specific group of people to wear a g-string.

Idaho takes their food very seriously. The state prohibits sale of eggs from another state without warning, and anyone who uses flour that's not enriched with vitamins can face 30 days in jail!

It's a sad, sad time in Illinois. According to state law, happy hours are actually prohibited.

It's illegal to sell cold beer in Indiana in a grocery store. If you want to get a chilled brew, you'll have to make a trip to the liquor store.

It's illegal to surf while drunk in Iowa. This is actually a good policy, but it's ridiculous in the landlocked state of Iowa.

Apparently it's possible to modify the weather in Kansas, but it's illegal to do so without the proper permit.

Dueling might've been how we solved our problems in the olden days, but now we rely on verbal arguments. For this reason, all Kentucky lawyers must swear an oath to refrain from dueling.

In Louisiana, it's against the law to insult players at a sporting event.

It's no secret that Maine takes its seafood very seriously. In the state, it's illegal to place green crabs next to soft-shell crabs.

It's a crime in Maryland to possess more than 3 turtles at one time. There goes your dream of owning Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello, and Raphael...

Chivalry is alive and well in the lawbooks of Michigan. In the state, it's illegal to use foul language in front of a woman.

In Minnesota, it's illegal to go hunting with a ferret.

It's illegal to pretend to be blind to make money in the Show Me State.

Be sure you're watering your lawn and only your lawn in Montana. It's against the law for a water sprinkler to get a passerby wet.

In the city of Ogallala, it's illegal to disturb public dirt. We're guessing this isn't strictly enforced though...

Michigan has respect for women and Nevada has respect for the dead. In the state, it's prohibited to use bad language in front of a dead person.

Save your seaweed harvesting for the daytime, New Hampshirites. The state prohibites seaweed harvesting at night.

In Haddon Township, flirting with somebody against their will is punishable by law.

We don't know where you'll find a ski lift in New Mexico, but if you do, it's illegal to get on it while drunk.

It's illegal to walk in public with an ice cream cone in your pocket on Sundays in New York.

North Carolina has some well-fed pigs! The state makes it illegal to serve food to pigs that hasn't been thoroughly cooked.

Kangaroo boxing is a crime in this state. Okay, but where would anyone in North Dakota even get a kangaroo?

If you want to hear only good news from a fortune-teller, then head to Pennsylvania. A Pennsylvania fortune-teller cannot charge money to try to shorten someone's life.

In Texas, taking more than 3 sips of beer at a time while standing is illegal. I'm sure nobody in Texas has ever done that...

http://www.brainjet.com/places/3296/50-craziest-things-illegal-in-each-us-state#page=11

Wed 05/04/16 08:31 AM
Edited by LittleLeftofRight on Wed 05/04/16 08:42 AM

i'm sure they have better stuff now... some of their missiles can blow through 20 feet of hardened reinforced concrete, with small nukes as the payload... they tested a lot of these in Iraq, during the war...

Well they are all worried that someone might get even with us by setting off a dirty bomb.

Yet, far from banning DU, America and Britain stepped up their denials of the harm from this radioactive dust as more and more troops from the first Gulf war and from action and peacekeeping in the Balkans and Afghanistan have become seriously ill. This is no coincidence. In 1997, while citing experiments, by others, in which 84 percent of dogs exposed to inhaled uranium died of cancer of the lungs, Dr. Asaf Durakovic, then Professor of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine at Georgetown University in Washington was quoted as saying, 'The [US government's] Veterans Administration asked me to lie about the risks of incorporating depleted uranium in the human body.' He concluded, 'uranium does cause cancer, uranium does cause mutation, and uranium does kill. If we continue with the irresponsible contamination of the biosphere, and denial of the fact that human life is endangered by the deadly isotope uranium, then we are doing disservice to ourselves, disservice to the truth, disservice to God and to all generations who follow.' Not what the authorities wanted to hear and his research was suddenly blocked.
http://www.rense.com/general64/du.htm

Here is the skinny and why the US and UK is considered by everyone except of course the US and UK to be guilty of war crimes (among other reasons).

Its on par with the same inhuman despicable **** they pulled at Dresden, the 'real' holocaust.

http://www.bandepleteduranium.org/en/docs/163.pdf

They spread this crap all over the region, there was no reason on this planet why they should inflict on any population long if not permanent health problems that are likely to continue for generations if not eternity.

Orwell 1984 was supposed to be a novel, not a manual for gvmnt SOP.

Wed 05/04/16 08:17 AM
Edited by LittleLeftofRight on Wed 05/04/16 08:31 AM

I agree
It would be nice of we could live in a peaceful world bit least be honest that won't happen.
If we had more love, respect and , consideration towards others that a good start.

It would be better if we put more money into healing people not destroying them.

People of peace like it or not are forced to fight people that would impose their will upon them and steal from them by force of pen or any other form of WMD. There is no money in curing people and trillions in putting on bandaids especially if those bandaids create yet more problems.

We have a lot to look forward to, all we have to choose from for government are crooks and thugs who became wealthy through being a better crook or thug than the next guy. The futures so brite I gotta wear shades!shades

Wed 05/04/16 08:02 AM
Edited by LittleLeftofRight on Wed 05/04/16 08:07 AM
Fact is we dont and cant know where they are at on the nuke scene. The A bomb was fiction until they leveled Hiroshima with it. Then its hey surprise look what we have.

The madm's and sadm's are ancient technology by todays standards.

One gram of fully charged hafnium isomer could store more energy than 50 kilograms of TNT. Miniature missiles could be made with warheads that are far more powerful than existing conventional weapons, giving massively enhanced firepower to the armed forces using them.

The effect of a nuclear-isomer explosion would be to release high-energy gamma rays capable of killing any living thing in the immediate area. It would cause little fallout compared to a fission explosion, but any undetonated isomer would be dispersed as small radioactive particles, making it a somewhat “dirty” bomb. This material could cause long-term health problems for anybody who breathed it in.
https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn4049-gamma-ray-weapons-could-trigger-next-arms-race/ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hafnium

and

178m2Hf is a particularly attractive candidate for induced gamma emission (IGE) experiments, because of its high density of stored energy, 2.5 MeV per nucleus, and long 31-year half life for storing that energy. If radiation from some agent could "trigger" a release of that stored energy, the resulting cascade of gamma photons would have the best chance of finding a pair of excited states with the inverted lifetimes needed for stimulated emission. While induced emission adds only power to a radiation field, stimulated emission adds coherence. The possibility to manipulate gamma ray coherence, even to a small degree, would be interesting.[4] The lifetime of the hafnium isomer is long enough for tractable amounts of material to be collected into experimental targets. Such samples would hold no hazards for personnel working with the material; 1 microgram of 178m2Hf has an activity of 1.5 megabecquerels (41 microcuries).

A proposal to test the efficacy for "triggering" 178m2Hf was approved by a NATO-Advanced Research Workshop (NATO-ARW) held in Predeal in 1995.[5] Although the proposal was to use incident protons to bombard the target, α-particles were available when the first experiment was scheduled. It was done by a French, Russian, Romanian and American team. Results were said [6] to be extraordinary, but the results were not published. Nevertheless, 178m2Hf was implied to be of special importance to potential applications of IGE. A controversy quickly erupted.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hafnium_controversy

Then dont forget any of these fissile devices can be considerably cleaned up when used as a trigger for an li6 or any variant of hydrogen enhanced which has little to no residual radiation leaving only traces of tritium. Certainly would work well if you wanted to blow something up with little trace of 'who/how dun it'

1 gram gamma ray triggered would mean golf ball sized nukes have been here for quite some time.

Tue 04/26/16 04:44 PM
Edited by LittleLeftofRight on Tue 04/26/16 04:53 PM

This is disgusting.. Holy Crap batman..
Remind me to not travel in this area with cash...

all these activities are completely in violation of 'DUE PROCESS'.

Incidentally the iowa supreme court has now ruled that probable cause is not needed and that an arrest under probable suspicion is constitutional. :angry: I forget but it stemmed from a muffler violation where they guy proved the muffler was factory stock and in perfect working order.

This is well worth the listen.
more on that from an x deputy sheriff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F7bm7swDb4
Of course these little scripts never work for people as they say, but the object is to understand what is going on and the dirty legal tricks that will be played on you if you do not 'make the record' when dealing with the road nazis. That said I did not post this for anyone to try it, only to demonstrate the fraud and that the gvmnt have become the terrorists, and keep in mind these people do not hesitate to sue the municipalities that do not follow the rules. Keep that in mind.

Stop and seize

Aggressive police take hundreds of millions of dollars from motorists not charged with crimes

The Post found:

There have been 61,998 cash seizures made on highways and elsewhere since 9/11 without search warrants or indictments through the Equitable Sharing Program, totaling more than $2.5 billion. State and local authorities kept more than $1.7 billion of that while Justice, Homeland Security and other federal agencies received $800 million. Half of the seizures were below $8,800.

Only a sixth of the seizures were legally challenged, in part because of the costs of legal action against the government. But in 41 percent of cases — 4,455 — where there was a challenge, the government agreed to return money. The appeals process took more than a year in 40 percent of those cases and often required owners of the cash to sign agreements not to sue police over the seizures.

Hundreds of state and local departments and drug task forces appear to rely on seized cash, despite a federal ban on the money to pay salaries or otherwise support budgets. The Post found that 298 departments and 210 task forces have seized the equivalent of 20 percent or more of their annual budgets since 2008.

Agencies with police known to be participating in the Black Asphalt intelligence network have seen a 32 percent jump in seizures beginning in 2005, three times the rate of other police departments. Desert Snow-trained officers reported more than $427 million in cash seizures during highway stops in just one five-year period, according to company officials. More than 25,000 police have belonged to Black Asphalt, company officials said.

State law enforcement officials in Iowa and Kansas prohibited the use of the Black Asphalt network because of concerns that it might not be a legal law enforcement tool. A federal prosecutor in Nebraska warned that Black Asphalt reports could violate laws governing civil liberties, the handling of sensitive law enforcement information and the disclosure of pretrial information to defendants. But officials at Justice and Homeland Security continued to use it.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/investigative/2014/09/06/stop-and-seize/

Tue 04/26/16 08:24 AM
Edited by LittleLeftofRight on Tue 04/26/16 08:43 AM

Every decade we move towards a less racist society, but some of these anti-racists would rather sow hatred and spread lies than be a part of the solution.

The truly funny part is how little people know about their own history, its the aristocracies that started all this crap in the first place with their heredity laws and the way they handled debt.

We ALL are still slaves today, on many levels, gvmnt imposed little does anyone realize. I have to laugh when thinking about 1984, a novel that is now SOP manual of the western world at large.

Whites Were the First Slaves in America

26 Sunday May 2013

America, American Civil War, Atlantic slave trade, Confederate States of America, Indentured servant, Virginia, White, White Slaves

The enslavement of Whites extended throughout the American colonies and White slave labor was a crucial factor in the economic development of the colonies. Gradually it developed into a fixed system every bit as rigid and codified as negro slavery was to become. In fact, negro slavery was efficiently established in colonial America because Black slaves were governed, organized and controlled by the structures and organization that were first used to enslave and control Whites. Black slaves were “late corners fitted into a system already developed.” (Ulrich B. Phillips, Life and Labor in the Old South, pp. 25-26).

White slavery was the historic base upon which negro slavery was constructed. “…the important structures, labor ideologies and social relations necessary for slavery already had been established within indentured servitude… white servitude… in many ways came remarkably close to the ‘ideal type’ of chattel slavery which later became associated with the African experience” (Hilary McD. Beckles, White Servitude, pp. 6-7 and 71). “The practice developed and tolerated in the kidnapping of Whites laid the foundation for the kidnapping of Negroes.” (Eric Williams, From Columbus to Castro, p. 103).

The official papers of the White slave trade refer to adult White slaves as “freight” and White child slaves were termed “half-freight.” Like any other commodity on the shipping inventories, White human beings were seen strictly in terms of market economics by merchants. The American colonies prospered through the use of White slaves which Virginia planter John Pory delcared in 1619 were “our principall wealth.”

https://thegeneralreport.wordpress.com/2013/05/26/whites-were-the-first-slaves-in-america/

They freed no one, only changed the definitions around and enslaved everyone. [to themselves] :cry: Proof? Dont pay your taxes which pays for the national debt, a debt you had no right to vote on, no say in creating see what happens to you.

The gvmnt never gives anything up once they have it, they merely paint a new smiley face on it while creating a new more stealthy way of achieving the same purpose. Which of course people get to fight over for the following 100 years only to repeat the cycle ad infinitum.

Sat 04/23/16 06:37 PM
thats good advice.
that would not have to happen in america since we reserved to ourselves the right to exercise our religion despite the state or commercial interests, or the interests of other religions or not.

In america she would have had to recognize whatever gesture was appropriate, and it ends, or shall I say it should end there.

Sat 04/23/16 06:07 PM
I wont go so far as to say hating white people but it certainly screams political agenda with no basis in fact.

Sat 04/23/16 05:45 PM
Edited by LittleLeftofRight on Sat 04/23/16 06:16 PM
its all political propaganda for the high school koolaid crowd. Most of history is purely ******** not because there is no truth in it what soever but it has been presented through government run schools in a manner that promotes government agendas.

I thought I would take another moment to post this for that gal who thinks jackson was a bigot racist. People really need to get off the koolaid wagon in america and hit the books.

DIXIE'S CENSORED SUBJECT BLACK SLAVEOWNERS

By Robert M. Grooms

The Confederate Government is Formed

In an 1856 letter to his wife Mary Custis Lee, Robert E. Lee called slavery "a moral and political evil." Yet he concluded that black slaves were immeasurably better off here than in Africa, morally, socially and physically.

The fact is large numbers of free Negroes owned black slaves; in fact, in numbers disproportionate to their representation in society at large. In 1860 only a small minority of whites owned slaves. According to the U.S. census report for that last year before the Civil War, there were nearly 27 million whites in the country. Some eight million of them lived in the slaveholding states.

The census also determined that there were fewer than 385,000 individuals who owned slaves (1). Even if all slaveholders had been white, that would amount to only 1.4 percent of whites in the country (or 4.8 percent of southern whites owning one or more slaves).

In the rare instances when the ownership of slaves by free Negroes is acknowledged in the history books, justification centers on the claim that black slave masters were simply individuals who purchased the freedom of a spouse or child from a white slaveholder and had been unable to legally manumit them. Although this did indeed happen at times, it is a misrepresentation of the majority of instances, one which is debunked by records of the period on blacks who owned slaves. These include individuals such as Justus Angel and Mistress L. Horry, of Colleton District, South Carolina, who each owned 84 slaves in 1830. In fact, in 1830 a fourth of the free Negro slave masters in South Carolina owned 10 or more slaves; eight owning 30 or more (2).

According to federal census reports, on June 1, 1860 there were nearly 4.5 million Negroes in the United States, with fewer than four million of them living in the southern slaveholding states. Of the blacks residing in the South, 261,988 were not slaves. Of this number, 10,689 lived in New Orleans. The country's leading African American historian, Duke University professor John Hope Franklin, records that in New Orleans over 3,000 free Negroes owned slaves, or 28 percent of the free Negroes in that city.

To return to the census figures quoted above, this 28 percent is certainly impressive when compared to less than 1.4 percent of all American whites and less than 4.8 percent of southern whites. The statistics show that, when free, blacks disproportionately became slave masters.

The majority of slaveholders, white and black, owned only one to five slaves. More often than not, and contrary to a century and a half of bullwhips-on-tortured-backs propaganda, black and white masters worked and ate alongside their charges; be it in house, field or workshop. The few individuals who owned 50 or more slaves were confined to the top one percent, and have been defined as slave magnates.

In 1860 there were at least six Negroes in Louisiana who owned 65 or more slaves The largest number, 152 slaves, were owned by the widow C. Richards and her son P.C. Richards, who owned a large sugar cane plantation. Another Negro slave magnate in Louisiana, with over 100 slaves, was Antoine Dubuclet, a sugar planter whose estate was valued at (in 1860 dollars) $264,000 (3). That year, the mean wealth of southern white men was $3,978 (4).

In Charleston, South Carolina in 1860 125 free Negroes owned slaves; six of them owning 10 or more. Of the $1.5 million in taxable property owned by free Negroes in Charleston, more than $300,000 represented slave holdings (5). In North Carolina 69 free Negroes were slave owners (6).

In 1860 William Ellison was South Carolina's largest Negro slaveowner.

Interestingly, considering today's accounts of life under slavery, authors Johnson and Roak report instances where free Negroes petitioned to be allowed to become slaves; this because they were unable to support themselves.

Black Confederates and Afro-Yankees in Civil War Virginia (University Press of Virginia-1995) was written by Ervin L. Jordan Jr., an African-American and assistant professor and associate curator of the Special Collections Department, University of Virginia library. He wrote: "One of the more curious aspects of the free black existence in Virginia was their ownership of slaves. Black slave masters owned members of their family and freed them in their wills. Free blacks were encouraged to sell themselves into slavery and had the right to choose their owner through a lengthy court procedure."

In time the black Ellison family joined the predominantly white Episcopalian church. On August 6, 1824 he was allowed to put a family bench on the first floor, among those of the wealthy white families. Other blacks, free and slave, and poor whites sat in the balcony. Another wealthy Negro family would later join the first floor worshippers.

Between 1822 and the mid-1840s, Ellison gradually built a small empire, acquiring slaves in increasing numbers.

Ellison was so successful, due to his utilization of cheap slave labor, that many white competitors went out of business.
Such situations discredit impressions that whites dealt only with other whites. Where money was involved, it was apparent that neither Ellison's race or former status were considerations.

Jordan offers an example: "Gilbert Hunt, a Richmond ex-slave blacksmith, owned two slaves, a house valued at $1,376, and $500 in other properties at his death in 1863." Jordan wrote that "some free black residents of Hampton and Norfolk owned property of considerable value; 17 black Hamptonians possessed property worth a total of $15,000. Thirty-six black men paid taxes as heads of families in Elizabeth City County and were employed as blacksmiths, bricklayers, fishermen, oystermen and day laborers. In three Norfolk County parishes 160 blacks owned a total of $41,158 in real estate and personal property.

In 1838 Ellison purchased on time 54.5 acres adjoining his original acreage from one Stephen D. Miller. He moved into a large home on the property. What made the acquisition notable was that Miller had served in the South Carolina legislature, both in the U.S. House of Representatives and the Senate, and while a resident of Stateburg had been governor of the state. Ellison's next door neighbor was Dr. W.W. Anderson, master of "Borough House, a magnificent 18th Century mansion. Anderson's son would win fame in the War Between the States as General "Fighting Dick" Anderson.

By 1847 Ellison owned over 350 acres, and more than 900 by 1860. He raised mostly cotton, with a small acreage set aside for cultivating foodstuffs to feed his family and slaves. In 1840 he owned 30 slaves, and by 1860 he owned 63. His sons, who lived in homes on the property, owned an additional nine slaves. They were trained as gin makers by their father (8). They had spent time in Canada, where many wealthy American Negroes of the period sent their children for advanced formal education. Ellison's sons and daughters married mulattos from Charleston, bringing them to the Ellison plantation to live.

In 1860 Ellison greatly underestimated his worth to tax assessors at $65,000. Even using this falsely stated figure, this man who had been a slave 44 years earlier had achieved great financial success. His wealth outdistanced 90 percent of his white neighbors in Sumter District. In the entire state, only five percent owned as much real estate as Ellison. His wealth was 15 times greater than that of the state's average for whites. And Ellison owned more slaves than 99 percent of the South's slaveholders.

Although a successful businessman and cotton farmer, Ellison's major source of income derived from being a "slave breeder." Slave breeding was looked upon with disgust throughout the South, and the laws of most southern states forbade the sale of slaves under the age of 12. In several states it was illegal to sell inherited slaves (9). Nevertheless, in 1840 Ellison secretly began slave breeding.

Ellison had a reputation as a harsh master. His slaves were said to be the district's worst fed and clothed. On his property was located a small, windowless building where he would chain his problem slaves.

Following in their father's footsteps, the Ellison family actively supported the Confederacy throughout the war. They converted nearly their entire plantation to the production of corn, fodder, bacon, corn shucks and cotton for the Confederate armies. They paid $5,000 in taxes during the war. They also invested more than $9,000 in Confederate bonds, treasury notes and certificates in addition to the Confederate currency they held. At the end, all this valuable paper became worthless.

The younger Ellisons contributed more than farm produce, labor and money to the Confederate cause. On March 27, 1863 John Wilson Buckner, William Ellison's oldest grandson, enlisted in the 1st South Carolina Artillery. Buckner served in the company of Captains P.P. Galliard and A.H. Boykin, local white men who knew that Buckner was a Negro. Although it was illegal at the time for a Negro to formally join the Confederate forces, the Ellison family's prestige nullified the law in the minds of Buckner's comrades. Buckner was wounded in action on July 12, 1863. At his funeral in Stateburg in August, 1895 he was praised by his former Confederate officers as being a "faithful soldier."

A truer picture of the Old South, one never presented by the nation's mind molders, emerges from this account. The American South had been undergoing structural evolutionary changes far, far greater than generations of Americans have been led to believe. In time, within a relatively short time, the obsolete and economically nonviable institution of slavery would have disappeared. The nation would have been spared awesome traumas from which it would never fully recover.
http://americancivilwar.com/authors/black_slaveowners.htm

Sat 04/23/16 02:41 PM
Edited by LittleLeftofRight on Sat 04/23/16 02:44 PM

The 80 year drug war by USGOV had been a waste of money. Drugs still get in and they bankrupt our nation.
Need a new plan.

It seems I spend more time on a forum correcting everyone errors.

try this on for size:

U.S. Troops Patrolling Poppy Fields In Afghanistan (Photos)
Posted on October 18, 2012 by WashingtonsBlog
Are American Troops Protecting Afghan Opium?

Preface: As many have noted, the U.S. government has – at least at some times in some parts of the world – protected drug operations. (Big American banks also launder money for drug cartels. See this, this, this and this. Indeed, drug dealers kept the banking system afloat during the depths of the 2008 financial crisis. But that’s beyond the scope of this post.)

The U.S. military has openly said that it is protecting Afghani poppy fields:

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/10/14066.html

Those dastardly taliban were burning our profits!

The object is to keep prices high and the monopoly tight. Who? this is a CIA pet money laundering project.

The Real Drug Lords: A brief history of CIA involvement in the Drug Trade

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-real-drug-lords-a-brief-history-of-cia-involvement-in-the-drug-trade/10013

Big Banks Started Laundering Massive Sums of Drug Money In the 1980s … And Are Still Doing It Today

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/05/u-s-banks-started-laundering-drug-money-decades-ago-still-today.html

Sat 04/23/16 02:35 PM
you can expect to see changes in the next 50 years because not even the government can raise enough money to force americans to forever keep their eyes closed to the fact that they built a house of cards in the name of commercial gain. (for themselves)

They have no jurisdiction what so ever to summarily outlaw any drug if the result does not 'injure' THEM. Hence their need for ohaha care, to gain control for the purpose of giving the state an 'interest' in what you can eat on the heels of stealing burzynkis antineoplaston cancer cure patents! Oh yeh they see the writing on the wall and are way out front in their planning for the next round.

Its a chess game, they are 3 steps ahead with their unconstitutional lawmaking, but people are waking up fast to the abuse.

Religion, speech, arms etc, all are outside the jurisdiction of government, acknowledged as bonafide claim of right, and not 'under' the constitution but reserved and set apart from it. No authority has been granted to interfere the peoples reserved rights.

Sat 04/23/16 12:04 PM
Edited by LittleLeftofRight on Sat 04/23/16 12:05 PM

You are confusing racism and bigot for SOP imperialistic business that is to this day accepted by british and the common law we inherited from them. Nothing to do with bigot or racist. Following the british tradition of immoral opportunist for commercial gain, ok I will buy into that in part. (which is why we are all slaves to the national debt we had no part in making!) Not bigot and not racist unless you have demonstrable evidence. Fact not yours or someone elses naked opinion or rhetoric.

is this still some refutation of how funny it is to replace a bigot with a freedom fighter?

hard to have evidence of an adjective like racist, because people all have such subjective standards as to what qualifies

just like its hard to prove that someone brought down a system or reigned in something new,,,etc,,etc,,etc,,

fortunately, I only have to post an opinion like everyone else

so ,, unless the circular argument over someones opinion is of particular interest,,,,,sure seems this is getting more and more pointless

Ok then forgive me if I do not take your unqualified opinion seriously.

no need to forgive someone with just as 'unqualified' an opinion as anyone elses,,,

You dont understand, 'unqualified' means you have nothing more than hot air and moving lips to back up your claims.

screw this I have better things do.