LittleLeftofRight's photo
Sat 04/23/16 12:02 PM
Edited by LittleLeftofRight on Sat 04/23/16 12:03 PM

its a nice tangent to educate us on one decade of the irish in Montserrat ,,,,lol

still doesn't change an iota of the facts I posted

only one could be chosen and only one was replaced

that chosen one was freedomfighter and that replaced one was a bigot\

not to mention replacing a male from a historically patriarchal form of governing with a FEMALE

drinker

Appeal to fiction
Logic and rhetoric

Key articles
Logical fallacy
Syllogism
Argument

General logic

A posteriori
Hoyle's fallacy
Logic

Bad logic

Affirming the consequent
Argumentum ad fastidium
Deepity
Gambler's fallacy
Just asking questions

An appeal to fiction (also generalizing from fictional evidence) is a logical fallacy that occurs when someone makes claims about reality based on evidence drawn from works of fiction.

Explanation

Fiction is not reality — it is driven in large part by considerations of being interesting to the audience rather than reflecting reality with 100% accuracy. Furthermore, fiction shows systemic bias in its distortion of reality; common deviations for the audience's benefit are catalogued and studied as tropes. Using fiction to argue about reality can therefore systematically skewer your beliefs and expectations.

You went from racist to bigot even after being shown blacks were not the only ones to be enslaved in America, whats next?

That and I have already shown that we are all slaves as a result of the national debt.

It appears you need to brush up on the difference between political rhetoric facts

so is your argument no one should be chosen for anything because everyone has gone through something?

smh

sorry to disappoint you,, but we have faces on our bills, they are chosen , only one to a bill

and on this bill a historical bigot will be replaced with a historical freedom fighter

what does all this extra information have to do with it exactly?

no, he's saying you're the racist bigot because you can't see anything besides your own color... more than just blacks were slaves, but yet all you do is degrade whites as racist bigots because they used black slaves...

your comprehension skills are lacking...

I DONT CARE

what has that to do with the FACT of the sacrifice harriet tubman made

I'm not comparing her to weezy Jefferson, , so save the racist angle for some of the other minglers

I simply stated that it was funny for a freedomfighter, to be replacing a bigot

and of course fighting the british in the revolutionary war was obviously no sacrifice IYO?

Sat 04/23/16 11:50 AM

You are confusing racism and bigot for SOP imperialistic business that is to this day accepted by british and the common law we inherited from them. Nothing to do with bigot or racist. Following the british tradition of immoral opportunist for commercial gain, ok I will buy into that in part. (which is why we are all slaves to the national debt we had no part in making!) Not bigot and not racist unless you have demonstrable evidence. Fact not yours or someone elses naked opinion or rhetoric.

is this still some refutation of how funny it is to replace a bigot with a freedom fighter?

hard to have evidence of an adjective like racist, because people all have such subjective standards as to what qualifies

just like its hard to prove that someone brought down a system or reigned in something new,,,etc,,etc,,etc,,

fortunately, I only have to post an opinion like everyone else

so ,, unless the circular argument over someones opinion is of particular interest,,,,,sure seems this is getting more and more pointless

Ok then forgive me if I do not take your unqualified opinion seriously.

Sat 04/23/16 11:40 AM
Edited by LittleLeftofRight on Sat 04/23/16 11:44 AM

its a nice tangent to educate us on one decade of the irish in Montserrat ,,,,lol

not to mention replacing a male from a historically patriarchal form of governing with a FEMALE

drinker

Appeal to fiction
Logic and rhetoric

Key articles
Logical fallacy
Syllogism
Argument

General logic

A posteriori
Hoyle's fallacy
Logic

Bad logic

Affirming the consequent
Argumentum ad fastidium
Deepity
Gambler's fallacy
Just asking questions

An appeal to fiction (also generalizing from fictional evidence) is a logical fallacy that occurs when someone makes claims about reality based on evidence drawn from works of fiction.

Explanation

Fiction is not reality — it is driven in large part by considerations of being interesting to the audience rather than reflecting reality with 100% accuracy. Furthermore, fiction shows systemic bias in its distortion of reality; common deviations for the audience's benefit are catalogued and studied as tropes. Using fiction to argue about reality can therefore systematically skewer your beliefs and expectations.

You went from racist to bigot even after being shown blacks were not the only ones to be enslaved in America, whats next?

That and I have already shown that we are all slaves as a result of the national debt.

It appears you need to brush up on the difference between political rhetoric facts

so is your argument no one should be chosen for anything because everyone has gone through something?

smh

sorry to disappoint you,, but we have faces on our bills, they are chosen , only one to a bill

and on this bill a historical bigot will be replaced with a historical freedom fighter

what does all this extra information have to do with it exactly?

You are confusing racism and bigot for SOP imperialistic business that is to this day accepted by british and the common law we inherited from them. Nothing to do with bigot or racist. Following the british tradition of immoral opportunist for commercial gain, ok I will buy into that in part. (which is why we are all slaves to the national debt we had no part in making!) Not bigot and not racist unless you have demonstrable evidence. Fact not yours or someone elses naked opinion or rhetoric.

Sat 04/23/16 11:30 AM
Edited by LittleLeftofRight on Sat 04/23/16 11:36 AM

drinker

Appeal to fiction
Logic and rhetoric

Key articles
Logical fallacy
Syllogism
Argument

General logic

A posteriori
Hoyle's fallacy
Logic

Bad logic

Affirming the consequent
Argumentum ad fastidium
Deepity
Gambler's fallacy
Just asking questions

Explanation

He was acting on behalf of British imperialist colonialism, it was the british way back then, and today, just like we are doing today in the ME, we are up over a million dead muslims.

Sat 04/23/16 11:14 AM
Edited by LittleLeftofRight on Sat 04/23/16 11:17 AM

uhhuh

and nothing is as funny as taking off a revered racist and replacing them with a freedom fighter,,,

laugh laugh laugh

So along your reasoning we should abolish everything they did!

What about white slaves of the time or they dont count?

The Irish Slave Trade – The Forgotten “White” Slaves

The Slaves That Time Forgot
By John Martin
Global Research, March 17, 2015
Oped News and Global Research 14 April 2008

They came as slaves; vast human cargo transported on tall British ships bound for the Americas.
They were shipped by the hundreds of thousands and included men, women, and even the youngest of children.

Whenever they rebelled or even disobeyed an order, they were punished in the harshest ways.
Slave owners would hang their human property by their hands and set their hands or feet on fire as one form of punishment.
They were burned alive and had their heads placed on pikes in the marketplace as a warning to other captives.

We don’t really need to go through all of the gory details, do we?
We know all too well the atrocities of the African slave trade.

But, are we talking about African slavery? King James II and Charles I also led a continued effort to enslave the Irish.
Britain’s famed Oliver Cromwell furthered this practice of dehumanizing one’s next door neighbor.

The Irish slave trade began when James II sold 30,000 Irish prisoners as slaves to the New World.
His Proclamation of 1625 required Irish political prisoners be sent overseas and sold to English settlers in the West Indies.
By the mid 1600s, the Irish were the main slaves sold to Antigua and Montserrat. At that time,
70% of the total population of Montserrat were Irish slaves.

Ireland quickly became the biggest source of human livestock for English merchants.
The majority of the early slaves to the New World were actually white.

From 1641 to 1652, over 500,000 Irish were killed by the English and another 300,000 were sold as slaves.
Ireland’s population fell from about 1,500,000 to 600,000 in one single decade.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/31076

Your 'racist' comment is purely political with no basis in reality.

Sat 04/23/16 10:52 AM

or maybe it was the irony of replacing a bigot with a freedom fighter,,,lol

the other side to that coin:

Sat 04/23/16 10:36 AM
Edited by LittleLeftofRight on Sat 04/23/16 10:52 AM
Sorry for popping back on with the usual dissenting position, but it just occurred to me that the reason they chose to remove Jackson is to officially declare the banks 'above the law' VICTORY because it was Jackson who unlike his predecessors Lincoln and JFK, survived the assassins bullet and toppled the present day banking cabal. An American hero! Unfortunately short lived that it was.

Bank War
Quick Answer

President Andrew Jackson opposed the Second Bank of the United States because he believed that it held too much power without accountability and that it was unconstitutional.

Moreover, Jackson felt that the national bank was a threat to the American economy and to the American people. Between 1832 and 1833, Jackson used his presidential veto to dismantle the Second Bank of the United States by vetoing its congressional recharter. During 1833, he took further action against the national bank system by removing federal funds from the Second Bank of the United States and relocating the capital into loyal state banks throughout the nation.

http://www.ask.com/history/did-andrew-jackson-oppose-national-bank-546d0359ef6bdf7f

Sat 04/23/16 09:12 AM

Suicide tide in Canadian indigenous community, ‘third world conditions blamed

http://youtu.be/7MEgB4zglTw/ RT - NEWS 03:24

Published on Apr 17, 2016

Canadian lawmakers have vowed to take immediate measures to end a wave of suicides that have hit a remote aboriginal community in the country. People there are taking their lives supposedly out of desperation at living in dire conditions.

their aboriginal way of life has been terminated by the british corporation who through deceptive contracts with the indiginous people and the corporations right to operate where through 'mission creep' and cancerous growth now rule.

"We are the Borg. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile."

sad that state crime has to be reduced to science fiction. I find it hard to believe the indigenous people should have been expected to envision the corporation to grow like cancer.

a corporation called canada with no legitimate jurisdiction but a legitimate obligation to perform.

Sat 04/23/16 07:09 AM
Edited by LittleLeftofRight on Sat 04/23/16 07:21 AM

Change is coming whether you accept it or not.

Yes 'I agree' its a familiar tune.

Verse 2 says it all! rofl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk

anyway y'all have fun!

Sat 04/23/16 07:04 AM
Edited by LittleLeftofRight on Sat 04/23/16 07:15 AM

You know what the fun part is?

What they did and do is all legal! So why is everyone so bothered by it because they do these things and some of us understand 'how' they can do it?

I can show you all the proof that its true can you rebut it the same way, or would you prefer to be part of the problem and help bury it instead?

I think they should remove Jackson too, the era of law is gone and political whim is a hit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrtnnLor2UM

Sat 04/23/16 06:54 AM

After all, there has been NO official public statement by any of the alleged "agents."

So proof 'what' is true is grounded strictly to what has been publicly announced?

Logically Iran contra never happened, nor did the coup America orchestrated against the Shaw of Iran. whoa

Sat 04/23/16 06:45 AM
miss me? pitchfork

Sat 04/23/16 06:41 AM
death by 10,000 cuts :tongue:

Sat 04/23/16 06:17 AM
Edited by LittleLeftofRight on Sat 04/23/16 06:38 AM

* a view of truth *

“History is written by the victors.”

― Walter Benjamin

** The old Canadian money was fun !
* We could fold the Queen's face in such a way, as it would show her bum. haha! (kids at play !)
** Our dollar coins make great "joyful" golden-hanging necklaces.

flowerforyou

Well I for one applauded the decision. Our country has been built on a lot of hard work. We don't like to talk about the dark forgotten history of our country, because we feel, well we didn't do it.

Our country is hurting itself, by not dealing with this dark past. Putting a hero who ran the freedom trains, that put escaped African slaves on the path to freedom,, well it's a start.
Thanks USGOV.

It was necessary to keep the blinders on as many non-internet people as possible as long as possible.

Its not 'Americans' as they say, that like the magic word 'democracy' pretends the people of this country in fact are the government. They are not. Americans do not vote on anything any more than the Iraqis under Sadam Hussien. The government voted on it. In this internet generation people are discovering America in fact are still colonies. Dont be shocked because these guys were British attorneys and their jobs though they did it quite well were to restructure the corporation by adding another layer to the onion to insure survival of monarchial power. Shocked? Ask the British gal posting here :) Most Brits know the story since they after all created it. The king is the sovereign, representing the state, which owns the soil and sells tenancy as land and tenements to its vassals by an entitlement called fee simple which means 'in feud'. In America the state is the sovereign, representing the ruling class mob as the state, which owns the soil and sells tenancy as land and tenements to its vassals by an entitlement called fee simple which means 'in feud'. People today note the distinction with no difference in substance and many Americans today who are educated in law immediately recognize the 'corporate restructure'.

The constitution is long gone through euphemistic 'interpretation' and subterfuge of the judicial cabal, so there is no need for honorific recognition of those who created, wrote and agreed to the original sacred contract on behalf of the government by a bunch of people assume they consented to be governed, only those who have helped destroy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsL6mKxtOlQ

"Thanks USGOV."

The National Debt 'is' by definition of those outdated founders 'slavery'. Just another shovel of dirt on this countries grave.

nite nite......asleep

Sun 03/20/16 09:02 AM
UKofA? We worship a colored rag, whos your God?

Sat 03/19/16 11:05 PM

Was Einstein from the future.

Now you've got me thinking again

Which begs the question, would we, even today, had any idea that gravitational waves exist without his mind.

do you think they exist, at least in the context the so called 'experts' put it to us?

Sat 03/19/16 10:59 PM
Edited by LittleLeftofRight on Sat 03/19/16 11:01 PM

http://osnetdaily.com/2016/02/7567/

The Great ‘gravitational-waves’ hoax debunked

editor’s Note…

Was the “gravitational-wave experiment” worth its $1.1 billion cost to the tax payer ? Is there any substance to the outlandish claims seen across MSM headlines recently about those elusive “gravitational waves” supposedly detected? The answer is, of course, NO.

The detailed rebuttal below proves the whole thing is yet another money-making scam courtesy of government sponsored “science”.

Gravity Waves of Propaganda – the Sequel

Gravity waves!

Hilarious thread!

Nikola Tesla peed in Einsteins cheerios over 100 years ago showing curved space time is loonacy.

Glad to see people are catching up.

You all paid for it, hope you enjoy it! laugh

So peeps, I wont bore you with the best theory on gravity going because its sure to be off topic.

Your tax dollars hard at work! rofl rofl rofl rofl

I hope no one calls you a conspiracy theorist :wink:

Fri 03/18/16 06:23 PM
Edited by LittleLeftofRight on Fri 03/18/16 06:27 PM

Well.. I was going to ask for for links

http://www.postcrescent.com/story/news/2015/12/22/whos-who-steven-avery-case/77763356/

Oh and keep in mind that the Manitowok sheriffs department were made fully aware that allen confessed to the rape but did absolutely nothing about it to get avery out. You might have to watch the trial in the netflix film to see that.

Fri 03/18/16 06:05 PM
You said nothing libelous :wink:

Here: http://www.innocenceproject.org/cases-false-imprisonment/steven-avery

Steven Avery, at the age of 22, was wrongfully convicted of rape. He spent almost twenty years in prison before being exonerated through DNA testing.

_ _ _ _

On July 29, 1985, at approximately 3:50 p.m., Penny Ann Beernsten was out running along the Lake Michigan shoreline and was apprehended by an unknown man who forced her into a wooded area and sexually assaulted her.

Investigation and Trial

Based on a physical description of Beernsten’s attacker, police provided a photo array of nine men. Beernsten selected the photograph of Steven Avery, who was arrested the following day.

At trial, Beernsten identified Avery as her attacker. A state forensic examiner testified that a hair recovered from a shirt of Avery’s was consistent with Beernsten’s hair.

Avery presented 16 alibi witnesses, including the clerk of a store in Green Bay, Wisconsin, who recalled Avery, accompanied by his wife and five children, buying paint from the store. A checkout tape put the purchase at 5:13 p.m. Beernsten put the attack at 3:50 p.m. and estimated it lasted 15 minutes, which meant that Avery would have had to leave the scene of the attack, walk a mile to the nearest parking area, drive home, load his family into the car, and drive 45 miles in just over an hour.

The jury deliberated for only four hours and convicted Avery almost exclusively on the eyewitness account, on December 14, 1985. He was sentenced to 32 years in prison.

Post-Conviction Investigation

After losing several appeals, a petition for DNA testing was granted in 1995 and showed that scrapings taken of Beernsten’s fingernails contained the DNA of an unknown person. The tests were unable to eliminate Avery, however, and a motion for a new trial was denied.

In April of 2002, attorneys for the Wisconsin Innocence Project obtained a court order for DNA testing of 13 hairs recovered from Beernsten at the time of the crime. The state crime laboratory reported that, using the FBI DNA database, it had linked a hair to Gregory Allen, a convicted felon who bore a striking resemblance to Avery. Allen was then serving a 60-year prison term for a sexual assault in Green Bay that occurred after the attack on Beernsten.

On September 11, 2003, a request brought by the Manitowoc District Attorney’s Office and the Wisconsin Innocence Project to dismiss the charges was granted and Avery was released.

In 2005, with support from Beernsten and Avery, the Wisconsin Department of Justice adopted a model eyewitness identification protocol.

On October 31, 2005, 25-year-old Teresa Halbach was murdered. Avery and his nephew were convicted in separate trials and were both sentenced to life in prison.
- See more at: http://www.innocenceproject.org/cases-false-imprisonment/steven-avery#sthash.yjLyHrhD.dpuf

Fri 03/18/16 05:42 PM
Edited by LittleLeftofRight on Fri 03/18/16 06:01 PM
Thanks so much for your concern but would you please pay attention:

Topic: Update: the Steven Avery trial.

From the OP:
There’s a chance the charred bones found in Avery’s yard—the ones that allegedly belonged to Teresa Halbach—might not actually be hers.

As you can see the topic is about corruption which is well within normal thread drift when proving points on complex subjects. the subject matter is the state may have switched and tampered with evidence so I cant imagine how you think any of my posts are off topic.

By all means dont let my posts stop you from doing your own research.

Unless of course you want to deprive me of voicing my opinion and the scope of the corruption under discussion? Is that it?