LittleLeftofRight's photo
Thu 11/10/16 05:07 AM
so now the subject has changed to character? Hilary lost because she has not so much as a scintilla of a moral compass.

Wed 11/09/16 10:28 PM
not 'talking', sthat is mischaracterization, they are statements, for the record, the very thing that sunk hillary as there are obviously more positivists in america than antirealist subjectivists.

Wed 11/09/16 10:15 PM
'why' proposes a question the answer to 'why' may be fact or opinion.

Wed 11/09/16 10:08 PM
yes, unless you say some women have babies there is no reason to conclude any less than all.

Wed 11/09/16 10:04 PM
when a blanket statement is made without a qualifier it means all in the english language.

Wed 11/09/16 10:01 PM
Edited by LittleLeftofRight on Wed 11/09/16 10:03 PM

people with eyes and ears and education have problems with President Trump
people who are members of the groups he disparages and insults and condescend to have problems with Trump

Hillary supporters are educated and trump supporters are knuckle draggers, sounds like trump supporters have just been insulted to me.

If the best these educated people can do is get us into 18 trillion debt and suck our retirement dry then its about time we elected some dumb ***** to fix it.

Wed 11/09/16 09:50 PM
Huh????

I didnt post an 'opinion', the only way to know the content is to listen to the source material and form your own opinion.

Wed 11/09/16 08:51 PM
Edited by LittleLeftofRight on Wed 11/09/16 09:14 PM

OK. We have a new President. Let's get together as Americans and move on together. I'm going along.

great attitude,, I can relate and agree, unless he continues his buffoonery in the white house, with which I cannot 'go along' at all

Buffoonery?

This is why trump won:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2s9AV910NY

and:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

Wed 11/09/16 08:08 PM

Personally I see it as a black day.. America will be dragged back into the Middle Ages under old-fashioned, conservative republican rule. No different from a Muslim country getting an extremist government. Not good.
The whole world would benefit from America (finally) stepping into the 21st century with a great many things. You still hold so many obsolete views and norms and values, religion still has such a stronghold on the US, now it will only get worse.
It is kind of odd, the whole world is moving forward, even Muslim countries, China, yet America seems to be going back in time, following views and values of (mostly) old people -Trump's voters.
No wonder the more with-the-times areas are seriously upset and students took to the streets to protest... Younger people know, feel, what is needed.
I guess we'll have to trust that all is in divine order. Maybe old-fashioned, conservative rule will make more people aware that that kind of thing had its time.

whats obsolete is the academics such that philosophy should be a required course, where it is generally understood in academic circles that everyone, even atheists have and exercise a religion. Trump may have a very small moral-compass but Hillary has none what so ever. Yes values like thou shalt not murder, lie, steal, rape etc are ancient and rooted in all societies since the beginning of time. Trump may be a small step for mankind in that direction but a step nonetheless.

Wed 11/09/16 07:49 PM

"So Sorry Hillary", It's OUR Turn; We The People DESERVE It!

A TRUMP VICTORY & most of the greedy fat-azz corporate pigs who have come to think themselves, "better" than all the rest of us[ other piggies] are shittin-in-their-slops today wrestling with the most simplest of all the 'WHY' questions...
CLUE: think "BREXIT"> There, do you think that THEY get-it now?!? Probably not.
Perhaps THE RUSSIANS infiltrated "The Rust Belt"?
The Democratic Party ****ed-up ROYALLY; in so many ways that it would take a book to list "The Wrongs & Errors" that were committed. The Corrupt Mainstream Media really ****ed this Country WITH THE LIES,SECRETS, PROPAGANDA, & DECEPTION surrounding Hillary & Billie-Boy's 'Inner Circle'. So Wrong on Soooo Many Levels. HUBRIS-Trump? Sorry, but the TRUE HUBRIS that HURT so many good people was that type of narcissism & greed displayed by The Clinton Cartel & Their MACHINE."Oh, you don't have to tell me; I guess they thought that they'd get-away with it..." Or not.
THANK YOU WIKI-LEAKS.

not to forget ohaha who ran against her in 08 and gave us also a mountain of dirt. drinker

Wed 11/09/16 12:59 AM
under budget and ahead of schedule

Wed 11/09/16 12:25 AM
Edited by LittleLeftofRight on Wed 11/09/16 12:26 AM
the so called founding fathers (which is a bs euphemism, for constitutor), set this place up to be a near anarchist society and the syndicate took it over.

Wed 11/09/16 12:21 AM
Hillary Clinton called Donald Trump to concede the White House on Wednesday morning – minutes after she sent her campaign chairman to her supporters' party to say: 'It's not over.'

John Podesta was dispatched by the Democratic candidate to tell a tear-stained crowd in Manhattan's Javits Center that she would not emerge until the morning and until 'every vote is counted'.

But just minutes later Clinton gave up the race, calling her Republican rival to tell him she was standing down.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3919236/Clinton-REFUSES-concede-instead-sends-campaign-chairman-claim-ISN-T-exactly-claimed-Trump-do.html#ixzz4PUu1LWJh

Tue 11/08/16 11:03 PM
Trump

Mon 11/07/16 05:56 AM
Edited by LittleLeftofRight on Mon 11/07/16 05:58 AM

.....and now Comey is playing the same Old Song:"There is no Culpability"!

another Clinton-Critter!sick ill

He's only taking precautions so that he doesn't get into an out-of-character hysteria, kill his wife, burn down his home and shoot himself. Call it prevention.

you forgot...............and shoots himself in the back of the Head twice,fatally both times!pitchfork

rofl

The mob actually has a phrase for that method of assassination, errm I mean suicide, called '2 in the hat'.

Mon 11/07/16 05:44 AM
Edited by LittleLeftofRight on Mon 11/07/16 05:50 AM

I see trump as someone who is 'not' a washington insider, someone who wants to actually fix things starting with the corruption that is choking this nation to death by throwing hillary in jail for her crimes.

Hills wants to be the first female president of the US who enters the presidency in infamy with a long trail of scandlas that follow.

Something all Americans can be proud of :cry:

Sun 11/06/16 09:34 PM

rather than relying on random memes

but they are verified quotes, Just because they are not in alphabetical order does not mean they are random and they are a big problem for those who support the criminal clinton gang because they are facts therefore consequently impossible to effectively downplay with their volumes of spin.

Sun 11/06/16 09:23 PM
Edited by LittleLeftofRight on Sun 11/06/16 09:25 PM

I have put up threads months ago about hilary clinton winning the 2016 presidential elections & donald trump being assasinated.
Hilary is Illuminati and she has been chosen to take the nwo further, regardless of who you vote for the winner is already selected....so remember the unknown predicted the unknown hence being the all known what

who every has the most or highest british blodd always wins the elections, bar one, buchanan. Thats why dubya won, hell he looked like he could be the queens brother he is so brit, and bills name was really Sythe the 3rd or something like that and rodham speaks for itself.

all from the same group of inbreeds

Sun 11/06/16 09:04 PM

As secretary of state, Hillary Clinton routinely asked her maid to print out sensitive government emails and documents — including ones containing classified information — from her house in Washington, D.C., e-mails and FBI memos show. But the housekeeper lacked the security clearance to handle such material.

In fact, Marina Santos was called on so frequently to receive e-mails that she may hold the secrets to E-mailgate — if only the FBI and Congress would subpoena her and the equipment she used.
Clinton entrusted far more than the care of her D.C. residence, known as Whitehaven, to Santos. She expected the Filipino immigrant to handle state secrets, further opening the Democratic presidential nominee to criticism that she played fast and loose with national security.

Clinton would first receive highly sensitive emails from top aides at the State Department and then request that they, in turn, forward the messages and any attached documents to Santos to print out for her at the home.

Among other things, Clinton requested Santos print out drafts of her speeches, confidential memos and “call sheets” — background information and talking points prepared for the secretary of state in advance of a phone call with a foreign head of state.

“Pls ask Marina to print for me in am,” Clinton emailed top aide Huma Abedin regarding a redacted 2011 message marked sensitive but unclassified.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/06/clinton-directed-her-maid-to-print-out-classified-materials.html

I cant believe the DOJ is protecting her. time for an overhaul.

Sun 11/06/16 09:03 PM
not cross her yeh, trustworthy not in the least, just dont get caught by her or you get the concrete golashes.