cutelildevilsmom's photo
Wed 12/03/08 05:43 PM

If someone buys something out of his own pocket(the man can afford it)be it Bush,Clinton or Obama it's none of my damn business.I didn't think people took the tabloids seriously.

I think it looks bad only in the sense that many of his supporters don't make that in a year...in other words...I wouldn't run around feeling their pain [ where'd we hear that before ]...telling them that this the worst economy since the Great Depression...while droppin' 30k on the old lady !...LOL...[ the Italian in me just leaked out ! ]...LOL

forgedda bout it..laugh

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Wed 12/03/08 05:40 PM

aliens should be LEGAL!!!!

There are legal aliens.They have green cards or visas.

i know!! ive got a pink card, lmao

I've got a dental card !!:banana:

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Wed 12/03/08 05:37 PM

aliens should be LEGAL!!!!

There are legal aliens.They have green cards or visas.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Wed 12/03/08 05:34 PM
duh laugh

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Wed 12/03/08 05:33 PM
Anywhere but a refrigerator box..rofl

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Wed 12/03/08 05:31 PM

Richard Nixon ran into the same difficulty when he appointed William Saxbe as Attorney General. The solution that was found became known as the "Saxbe Fix".

Congress passed another bill that reduced the salary of the AG so that Senator Saxbe would not benefit from the higher salary he had voted on.

Similar situation occurred when Jimmy Carter appointed Edmund Muskie as Secretary of State and Bill Clinton appointed Lloyd Benson as Secretary of the Treasury.

There is also the possibility that she may serve on a Pro Bono basis.

So is the problem that a serving Senator is being nominated or the specific Senator that is being nominated?

I believe the answer is obvious..laugh

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Wed 12/03/08 05:29 PM

It's amzing that LIBS actually believe the crap that spews from their tongues.

You want justice. Let's start with sick willie. He left Bush the mess to clean up.

and he did a fine job.
Well he did help drop the population be killing american soldiers.
I'm sure your happy about that.
And the economy is going strong, and people are just loving there new homes.
You are the most delusional person I have ever met.

OMG what a hateful nasty postshocked shocked

Lindyy
ill

Do you ever read her posts?

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Wed 12/03/08 05:28 PM
Well kudos to him for finally being a man and admitting it.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Wed 12/03/08 05:24 PM
No i don't speak Italian but thank you for the lesson.very interesting since my name is Jackie lol

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Wed 12/03/08 03:42 PM
If someone buys something out of his own pocket(the man can afford it)be it Bush,Clinton or Obama it's none of my damn business.I didn't think people took the tabloids seriously.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Wed 12/03/08 03:37 PM

Did the Marines expel him for throwing the puppy or did they expel him for being stupid enough to let someone film him doing it?

I believe it's for being a moron.good question

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Wed 12/03/08 03:36 PM

you know if you people were smart you would see that the puppy was photoshoped into the video. in fact the original video showed that same marine throwing a grenade. but people always draw conclusions on what they see at first, and are blinded by their dislike for the military. take a closer look at the puppy in the video. and try to find the original video. I've seen the original video before the puppy one came out.

I am very fond of the military and their must be a lot of dumbasses including some Marine commanders..

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Wed 12/03/08 03:30 PM
Be nice Giacomo.Some do like him though I doubt he would advocate any big corporation.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Wed 12/03/08 03:25 PM
Now everyone gives a **** about the Constitution??What a laugh.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Tue 12/02/08 04:42 PM
Throwing a puppy off a cliff is not what I call normal behavior .After all serial killers start out torturing and killing animals.I am really psyched that this sociopath has been trained to kill humans.
I don't give a **** if it's an baby seal,cat,puppie,wolf etc,filming a cruel act is sick ****.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sun 11/30/08 11:13 AM
Actually as I understand it one of the 12 steps is apologizing to people you have hurt with your addiction.If that aint taking responsibility,what is?

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sun 11/30/08 11:04 AM

My room, when the light is turned off. LOL hahahalaugh laugh laugh rofl

oh lordy lol

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sun 11/30/08 11:03 AM

Ok, so my ex-husband died this past July in a tragic work accident. He at the time had a girlfriend and a 3 year old little boy. We just got our divorce last November. He has a daughter that is 14 that he adored, and me and her mom became really close when Zowie(the daughter) was very little.

Anyhow, I was told i could apply for his SSI, but didn't because I want the children to have the benefits. But I found out today that his girlfriend at the time filed for it for herself claiming they were together for 10 or so years. She is also getting it for the little boy. I was contacted by Zowies mom and told this. Zowie, his daughter isn't getting benefits right now because of something the girlfriend did. I'm really disgusted by her actions.

Should I go down to Social security tomorrow and rat her out? I have my divorce papers to prove that they haven't been together for the time she says and I have my marriage license.

What would you do? Did I make any sense? lol

go.his children can get benefits despite her lies.All you need is proof he's the Dad.I would turn the ***** in.Have the girlfriend you are close too go with you so her child gets whats coming to her also.A girlfriend is entitled to chit .

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sun 11/30/08 10:55 AM

all of that has no bearing on the illegal spying on american people

absolutely it does...the President can't go at it alone...

exactly

and that is why the blanket pardon of those that did his bidding needs blocked

they all need investigated and charged tried and punished if found guilty

thank you for finally admitting he is not the only one involved

--------------

imo all of washington needs investigated and most of them tried for treason

they take an oath to uphold and protect the constitution

yeah like they are doing that

and taeh there are a few that may come thru clean

every yes vote on the patriot act - anti-terrorist act and the bailout are guilty

drinker drinker Release all the "Violent" potheads and make plenty of room for them all. "DEMS" and republicans.

don't for get the crazy commies and loony libs..laugh

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sun 11/30/08 10:54 AM
alert the media!!another conspiracy is in the works!!:banana:

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25