cutelildevilsmom's photo
Thu 12/04/08 02:57 PM

Please do NOT call me a liberal or an idiot for I am neither.

I do not agree with your point of view and that is my right. Just as it is your right to not agree with mine. You will notice that none of the so called libs have stooped to calling the religious people idiots.

I guess believeing that everyone should have the same rights makes me a lib.

BTW I know a great many gay men and women who are over 44 years old...so much for the average

No kidding. I have a gay Uncle in his 60's. Sheesh.

Me too.lol

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Thu 12/04/08 02:56 PM

Name calling seems to come easily to some here.

It's a measure of their intellect.

If you can't bring a real fact based argument to an issue call names and claim God is on your side.

On thread after thread no matter its subject matter or content the president, the war, the economic crisis, gay marriage, crime, health care...

Doesn't matter what the issue is their retort is always the same in the end.

Name calling, the assertion theirs is the only right and moral position and then the tried and true "because the bible tells me so" line.

This along with a stunningly consistent ability to ignore facts or proofs even when they are placed before them.

Even more disturbing are those that comment on threads without even reading the posts.

To them I say this. Cling to your prejudices, hatred and limited thinking all you want and post it all please. Your true colors show. Your pathetic meanness shines through.

Your hate, pettiness and limited thinking only serves as an example to the rest of us. It fuels the desire to educate to replace ignorance. It drives us to fight hate with love. It motivates us to not be silent but to instead speak out for justice for all.

I thank you.

Nicely said.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Thu 12/04/08 02:31 PM

I still think my roommate, who is religious, has the right idea....

Abolish all marriage, then there won't be marriage issues at all.

I also certainly hope, that marriage is not all about procreating as someone suggested, because then alot of sterile straight couples are in trouble.....

Hell any couple not able to bear children is in trouble.

Abolish marriage..I like it!!

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Thu 12/04/08 02:20 PM
The whole evergreen tree thing was started by a missionary in Germany to convert the pagans.look it up.Christmas to me is a time of reflection,good food and family and the fellowship of midnite mass.
Anal retentiveness is a national epidemic in this country.There must be a vaccine developed!!

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Thu 12/04/08 02:14 PM
My son's therapist has a masters degree to.30 yrs experience and is wonderful.But of course research is the key.Irregardless,I would explain to your daughter that what goes on between two adults is just that and doesn't affect both parents love for her.Then I would have her talk to mom.
She is mad because you cried and she knows Mom is the cause but as we all know kids don't know everything that goes on.
Then I would get her a good therapist who is a neutral party.Family advice can screw things up even worse because they will choose sides.Good luck and welcome.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Thu 12/04/08 02:03 PM
well thank God people who get old and have dementia make a mess !!woot!!

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Wed 12/03/08 06:15 PM

In another brilliant statement Bush says during an interview with ABC:

"I think when the history of this period is written, people will realize a lot of the decisions that were made on Wall Street took place over a decade or so, before I arrived," he said."

Do the math...that would be when his father was president.

HA HA HA

His father is pure evil. The worst of the worst. And his father before him. They financed Hitler you know.

Read the unauthorized biography of George Bush SR

Prescott bush was a bastard for sure but hey Bush is friends with the Bin Ladin clan.

Bush had breakfast with the Bin Ladin family on the mornning of 9/11.

He also let them leave the country after it happened.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Wed 12/03/08 06:14 PM
I don't even know what the new world order is..is it real or one of those conspiracy theories?

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Wed 12/03/08 06:10 PM

They are all criminals, when will people realize that.

Obama included. (He is the anti-Christ I think) Totally supported by the wealthy bankers and Zionists that want to start the war in the middle east and annihilate Pakistan.

Let earth receive their King... King Obama.

Joy to the world.

That is the song they played when he won the election.

Hail to King Obama, the savior of the world.

Sure.

No one thinks he is the Savior..he is a man and as for him being the Anti Christ well I don't think so but then again I voted for the Fat Elvis on the stamp..smile2

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Wed 12/03/08 06:08 PM

initiating an illegal war in Iraq

?????????????????????????????????

congress voted to go to war......not illegal...

THE PRESIDENT HAVE THE RIGTH TO DECLARE WAR TO ANY NATION WITHOUT THE APPROVAL OF THE CONGRESS... IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW... DO A LITTLE RESEARCH ON THIS ONE MY FRIEND... IT WASN'T THE CONGRESS, "IT WAS OLD PLAIN BUSH ALL ALONE"...slaphead slaphead frustrated :thumbsup:

Congress gave him the money and go ahead for this war..read a book.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Wed 12/03/08 06:05 PM

it was mepitchfork pitchfork pitchfork
i financed hitler..and huessin....
and stalin....

i have a plan for world PEACE through destruction.....and its not working!!explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode

no dental card for you!!laugh

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Wed 12/03/08 06:04 PM

God give Obama the strenghth...the world is a mess right now.

1950's...please come back...:cry:

oh lord your right.Bomb shelters,korean war,segregation!!yahoo!!

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Wed 12/03/08 06:00 PM
If your the big guy with the black shirt,woot!!

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Wed 12/03/08 05:59 PM

In another brilliant statement Bush says during an interview with ABC:

"I think when the history of this period is written, people will realize a lot of the decisions that were made on Wall Street took place over a decade or so, before I arrived," he said."

Do the math...that would be when his father was president.

HA HA HA

His father is pure evil. The worst of the worst. And his father before him. They financed Hitler you know.

Read the unauthorized biography of George Bush SR

Prescott bush was a bastard for sure but hey Bush is friends with the Bin Ladin clan.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Wed 12/03/08 05:56 PM

OH good grief here we go again....

This is a topic that people will never agree on.

Freedom in the usa means only being free as long as you live your life the way everyone else sees fit.

I can't argue this topic anymore, too many closeminded people out there. I am just glad that I live in MA where the people have decided to let other people live their lives the way they see fit.

It's just hard to see that peoples rights can be trampled on as long as enough people think its abnormal.

So much for land of the free.....

and don't forget...the home of the brave...lol

Nice pic..younger days i presume..

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Wed 12/03/08 05:55 PM

I'll trade ya two bingos for one dental!

i would give you many cards for a dental card...

wait i got CARE CREDIT..and its a green card...
i dont like that card

is that for the vet?

nope. its just dental credit, lol.
i got a 2500 max. i got it half full and i wont max the damn thing out..

that why i need your dental card sweets!!

Oh..well I'll give you my son's..he is under his Dad's insurance..way better!!

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Wed 12/03/08 05:51 PM
At 45 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Wed 12/03/08 05:47 PM

i would give you many cards for a dental card...

wait i got CARE CREDIT..and its a green card...
i dont like that card

is that for the vet?

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Wed 12/03/08 05:46 PM

aliens should be LEGAL!!!!

There are legal aliens.They have green cards or visas.

i know!! ive got a pink card, lmao

I've got a dental card !!:banana:

very tempting...shades

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Wed 12/03/08 05:44 PM

aliens should be LEGAL!!!!

There are legal aliens.They have green cards or visas.

i know!! ive got a pink card, lmao

I've got a dental card !!:banana:

oooo i need that card....can i borrow it???bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

sure,i hate the dentist..scared

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25