cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sun 12/07/08 04:29 PM
Edited by cutelildevilsmom on Sun 12/07/08 04:32 PM

everyone has the right to express their opinions in this country...rrriiiggghhhhhttttt? not if the opinion police get their way. I really did appreciate one thing espedially about bill clinton, His choice of opening songs at the inaugural ball. anyone remember what that was?

it was by Fleetwood Mac...."Don't Stop" .....perhaps Stevie was referring to something she and billy boy had in common....cocaine!:laughing: :laughing: well....at least it was his campaign theme....which makes it worse.....:laughing:

Cocaine? Me thinks you should read the lyrics. I have never heard of Clinton doing coke though Bush has been linked to it.

Don’t Stop

Written by christine mcvie.

If you wake up and don’t want to smile,
If it takes just a little while,
Open your eyes and look at the day,
You’ll see things in a different way.

Don’t stop, thinking about tomorrow,
Don’t stop, it’ll soon be here,
It’ll be, better than before,
Yesterday’s gone, yesterday’s gone.

Why not think about times to come,
And not about the things that you’ve done,
If your life was bad to you,
Just think what tomorrow will do.

All I want is to see you smile,
If it takes just a little while,
I know you don’t believe that it’s true,
I never meant any harm to you.

Don’t you look back,
Don’t you look back.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sun 12/07/08 02:48 PM

to grocery shop at walmart...most food products are american made.

its everything else we should boycott, not jsut walmart.

best buy. kohls. cirfcuit city. meijers. victoria secrets:cry: macys sears probably even home depot.
yup

Well, Victoria's Secret more than anything. They make American women look like sluts!

Excuse me?I wear my undies under my clothes and i see nothing wrong with a little lacy something.Looking sexy does not equate with slut.

Im sure the men would agree that VS is a great thing...
and I think it feels good to have a nice set on.. even if no one sees through my clothes...

exactly .

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sun 12/07/08 02:41 PM

to grocery shop at walmart...most food products are american made.

its everything else we should boycott, not jsut walmart.

best buy. kohls. cirfcuit city. meijers. victoria secrets:cry: macys sears probably even home depot.
yup

Well, Victoria's Secret more than anything. They make American women look like sluts!

Excuse me?I wear my undies under my clothes and i see nothing wrong with a little lacy something.Looking sexy does not equate with slut.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 12/06/08 03:45 PM
nothing awful.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 12/06/08 03:42 PM
Cat's meow!!

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 12/06/08 03:34 PM
Actually Sam Walton was a good man.If you ask any of the employees who worked for him when Walmart first started ,they will tell you.A lot of them have retired on the stock options alone.His kids are the ones who expanded to fast cause they were greedy..

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 12/06/08 03:28 PM
laugh laugh laugh

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 12/06/08 03:20 PM
They also forget "Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord"

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 12/06/08 03:01 PM

It seems a lot of people don't like the fact that Walmart sells mostly items made in China.. What about the other things Walmart does.. such as not making it possible for most of it's employees to get health insurance so they are on government assistance for it? plus the average Walmart employee makes $13k a year.. Could they afford it anway? A class action lawsuit by 69,000 employees that were forced to work off the clock without pay...Deleting time from employees time cards.. Class action lawsuits for discrimination against women.. federal allegations it used illegal immigrants to clean its stores.. Right now there is 26,699,678 square feet of empty Walmarts wasting space in the US... Walmart imported $18billion from China in 2004..

Where do you get your info? In Kansas the average Wal-mart associate starts at about $7 an hour. 40 hour week, so that's about $280 a week before taxes. 52 weeks a year, so that's 14560. That's starting. Before taxes, granted, but there's also associates that have been there 10 plus years making 16 to 20 plus an hour. If you want more money make planes or cars. There's not enough margin in retail.

On health insurance, I work for Wal-Mart (as if you haven't guessed yet) and I have a Health savings account through the company that I pay 8 dollars a paycheck to have maintained, I put an additional $40 that the company matches. It goes into an account that earns interest that I can use to pay medical expenses. Once I've paid the deductible with that, the plan pays up to 80% of the other expenses. It's worked pretty good for me. I don't have kids though, so that might change the math a bit.

You do realize that some of those lawsuits are decades old now? Doesn't mean that they didn't happen, but it could mean that there are policies in place to make sure that it doesn't happen any more often than it does in the local grocery store, or Denny's, or Burger King?

I get a little bitter when everyone is happy to bash the place I work because it makes a good target. How many of you have studied sociology or economics? What do you think of it?

There is no way I believe someone working at walmart that isn't a manager or anything is making that much money..
The median pay for a walmart employee being there 10-19 years is $14

http://www.payscale.com/research/US/Employer=Walmart.com/Hourly_Rate

I worked for the Wal-mart warehouse as a custodian and made 12 dollars an hour and that was within 3 years and 10 yrs ago.My daughter made 9.50 as a cashier in a store just last year..Wal-mart bases it's pay on the local average.also when I worked for Wal-mart I had an HMO health plan,stock,2 weeks paid vacation,personal days and sick days.plus life insurance,long and short term disability and dental.When something is a success people want to tear it down.If I hadn't gotten pregnant,I would still be there today.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 12/06/08 02:55 PM
yay lynann and congrats to you!!

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 12/06/08 08:15 AM
happy birthday fran!!

Can you count that high??:angel:

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 12/06/08 08:13 AM

would you give all that you have and expect nothing in return

no but look for the "I will f@#$k for food "signs on a sidewalk near you..grumble

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 12/06/08 08:10 AM
Lots of things are made here you just have to look around and shop local craftsman and artisans as well as support your farmers markets and mom n pop stores.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 12/06/08 08:07 AM
i mean america's bankrupt,new world order,everything causes cancer,the chinese own us etc.I mean it's one big doomsday so why live??

*sarcasm before you call 911*

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Fri 12/05/08 09:40 PM
drinks

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Fri 12/05/08 09:37 PM
Adults and Teens stink to buy for and with all the bankruptcies and such gift cards are out.Help me Lord!!

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Fri 12/05/08 09:33 PM
I think the teacher got carried away and should be reprimanded and fined.She did apologize and show concern for the child.
I would be pissed if my kid got tied up but I wouldn't bring the Aryan Nation to school with me.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Fri 12/05/08 09:25 PM

Why can't everything just be free?tears

let's hear that in Italian..

I don't speak Italian I told yadrinks

my error...it would look something like this...perche' non puo' essere appena libero !!!!!!...:wink:

I like it!!

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Fri 12/05/08 09:21 PM
The teacher was wrong but do we really need the NACCP there at the parent teacher conference?

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Fri 12/05/08 09:17 PM

Why can't everything just be free?tears

let's hear that in Italian..

I don't speak Italian I told yadrinks

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25