Community > Posts By > adj4u

adj4u's photo
Wed 12/21/16 01:52 PM

Republicans believing Trump is gonna Make America Great for anyone but Trump and his fellow billionaires,,,

,,,equally Priceless

,,,but,, I can never disparage hope,, it has inspired great change throughout history

Well lets hope change comes to Chicago...we have all see what the last 8 years have dealt them.

Don't y'all have strict gun laws but high crime? Hehehehe

Obama's hopeand change...pfft

all of the major cities in the U S that have strict gun laws and democratic executors have high gun crime

the only gun control law that will work is one like the militia act of 1792

which states::::

every such citizen as aforesaid, and also those who shall, from time to time, arrive at the age of 18 years, or being at the age of 18 years, and under the age of 45 years (except as before excepted) shall come to reside within his bounds; and shall without delay notify such citizen of the said enrollment, by the proper non-commissioned Officer of the company, by whom such notice may be proved. That every citizen, so enrolled and notified, shall, within six months thereafter, provide himself with a good musket or firelock, a sufficient bayonet and belt, two spare flints, and a knapsack, a pouch, with a box therein, to contain not less than twenty four cartridges, suited to the bore of his musket or firelock, each cartridge to contain a proper quantity of powder and ball; or with a good rifle, knapsack, shot-pouch, and powder-horn, twenty balls suited to the bore of his rifle, and a quarter of a pound of powder; and shall appear so armed,

------------------------------------------------------------

i would change ages now tho to anyone that qualifies to run for federal congressional office

so yes the fore fathers meant it when they said right to bare arms

adj4u's photo
Wed 12/21/16 01:42 PM

Hopefully they replace those 2 electors in Texas!

They will be shot at sunrise.bigsmile

HUNG IN FRONT OF THE ALAMO THEN BURIED IN THE MULCH FIRE THEN SPREAD
IN THE FIELD FOR FERTILIZER

JUST A THOUGHT LOL

adj4u's photo
Wed 12/21/16 01:35 PM

not even Obama is THAT stupid!bigsmile

take off the blinders lol

he wants to make it as hard on trump as possible no matter the consequences

those that complain about something the most are usually the ones most likely to do what they are complaining about

adj4u's photo
Wed 12/21/16 01:31 PM

Maybe those opposed should step up. Let them get released and stay at your house.

having someone that is potentially dangerous stay with my kids is stupid

having someone that is potentically a danger kept from society in a facility DESIGNED to maintain and keep watch over them is not

that is true

maybe those against the death penalty should just have to pay more of
the cost to house feed and guard them

:wink:

adj4u's photo
Wed 12/21/16 01:28 PM

well he hasnt been convicted yet

but that is a perfect example of 1 bad apple hurting the rest (if convicted)

there needs to be a dramatic punishment for him if he is found guilty

maybe locked in a portable cell and put in the lobbies of various law enforcement building as a reminder for the rest of the apples to not go bad

but hey what do i know

(could sell shots with water pistols for 4 for a $1 heh gotta pay his way somehow

IF CONVICTED

adj4u's photo
Wed 12/21/16 01:19 PM

i bet they are eating up this 1 :wink:

adj4u's photo
Wed 12/21/16 01:16 PM

Let's put it in perspective. In Texas...who doesn't know Texas is a capital punishment state? Hell my friend ( over 20 yrs) lives in England and thought we still hang em high in the street. Old west btw. But if someone is dumb enough to do that here...they know the consequences. Hell other countries you might get caned for petty crap.don't freaking murder others

imo public punishment should be brought back along with the road gangs

heck some people commit crimes to get 3 hots & cot we need to make prison a punishment again

not club pen

adj4u's photo
Wed 12/21/16 01:00 PM

well like in any group you will have the 10% +/- that give the good
ones a bad name

imo which dont amount to a hill of beans --- anyone hired to enforce any laws breaks any laws their punishment should be at least double
(if not triple) that of a civilian.

they need to lead by example and be punished by example and any other
enforcement officer covering for an officer breaking the law gets the
same punishment the offending officer gets plus 20% then maybe they
will quit covering for the bad apples

-------------------------------------------

on the civilian side anyone falsely accusing another of a crime gets the same punishment that the falsely accused would have recieved if found guilty

adj4u's photo
Wed 12/21/16 12:49 PM

i am not an avid death sentence supporter but am not avidly against it neither

if evidence is overwhelming (excluding eye witnesses[which have proven mostly unreliable] is overwhelming then yes i see the benefit (but must be speedily done like within 2 years max)

but if it is just barely a conviction because jury is not brightest per say then no

and if prosecution wants to go for death penalty ALL emotions pulling tricks must be banned ---- no pictures of the victim unless the accused is in said picture committing a crime

pulling on the emotions of the jury should be totally a contemptuous act an accused person is to be tried on facts not emotions

-------------------------------------------------------

and off base just a little bit

anyone committing any crime on the property they have no right being on should not be able to sue the property owner for anything

adj4u's photo
Sun 12/18/16 03:09 PM

hacking emails not a good thing

hacked emails showing that someone needed to hack those emails to
release the illegal activity described in those emails PRICELESS

if they had not have been doing what they were doing then they probably
would not have been hacked

everyone is whining about the hack and forgetting what the hack exposed

adj4u's photo
Tue 12/13/16 04:52 PM

it just proves the word of the democratic supporter is worthless

so what does that make democratic candidates that are supported by them

adj4u's photo
Tue 12/13/16 04:47 PM

again with the cry baby antics who was it that gave trump a hard time
when he would not say if he would support the out come of the election

THE SAME PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT ACCEPTING THE OUTCOME OF THE ELECTION WHAT A BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES

so now they want to change the rules of the electoral process so that
instead of the election being decided by all the states they want it
to be decided by the most populated states

the electoral college was set up to give all states a representative
(based on population) voice in presidential election

the founders knew that states would have different populations and that
each state should have a standing in the outcome of the election

the president is to be elected by all the state not just the ones with the most people (as it stands a candidate must carry at least
12 states to win) go with the popular vote and new york penn california and texas could decide the election in theory ----
wyoming's person's should have the same amount of say in the
election as a california's persons vote and the electoral
college makes that happen

the electoral college gives the larger populated states more voters
such as california getting 55 and the less populated states like
wyoming 3 thus the only fair way for all states to be represented in
a national election is with an electoral college

adj4u's photo
Fri 11/18/16 09:11 PM

so can organizing with others , networking with others, supporting others with your voice

it is supposed to be a learning punishment obviously the skit shows they enjoy those things lol

adj4u's photo
Fri 11/18/16 08:47 PM
Edited by adj4u on Fri 11/18/16 08:50 PM

teens should be suspended

teacher who didn't know and reacted when they realized should reinforce to the students that its not acceptable,, not be fired

people do not all work Monday through Friday jobs
many have days off on weekdays
many are unemployed
many are supported by a spouse or a parent

protesting is a reflection of that

Yeh, well instead of being unemployed, why not use that energy to find a job... isn't feeding and housing your family more important that lighting fires and rioting?.. or do they expect to find a job fair in the burnt out neighborhood.

what happened to priorities?

Oh well, maybe that's just my upbringing. I was brought up to take care of my family.

why not use energy for multiple things, like everyone must do to live?

fires and rioting are illegal.

priorities don't require one to put every moment of their time into any one thing,,,

i never said what kind of community service
could be split up
cleaning restrooms
help govt officials or elher n disabled unless they have had bad outburst in past // clean up their yard maybe
do some painting
work at homeless shelter

community service can be helpful and educational

they could do it during the holiday time when there is no school

adj4u's photo
Fri 11/18/16 07:08 PM
Edited by adj4u on Fri 11/18/16 07:20 PM

teens should be suspended

teacher who didn't know and reacted when they realized should reinforce to the students that its not acceptable,, not be fired

people do not all work Monday through Friday jobs
many have days off on weekdays
many are unemployed
many are supported by a spouse or a parent

protesting is a reflection of that

Yeh, well instead of being unemployed, why not use that energy to find a job... isn't feeding and housing your family more important that lighting fires and rioting?.. or do they expect to find a job fair in the burnt out neighborhood.

what happened to priorities?

Oh well, maybe that's just my upbringing. I was brought up to take care of my family.

going to school function at your kids school is supporting the family
maybe they work a diferent shift maybe they are self employed

kid gets suspended for nra shirt or gun shirt a murder skit is way beyond a shirt ---

a gun shot [even a fake one] in a gun free zone can incite a panic

no the kids should get 50 hours of community service each not a vacation
[also known as suspension]

adj4u's photo
Thu 11/17/16 08:09 PM

good info, that was as of nov 9

as of nov 16th the numbers are:

trump: 61.607,950
clinton: 63.045,266

http://cookpolitical.com/story/10174

thx

adj4u's photo
Thu 11/17/16 07:52 PM
After Tuesday's election, popular vote tallies show Clinton got 59.8 million votes while Donald Trump got 59.6 million votes, with some ballots still left to be counted. If that lead holds up, Clinton will become the fifth person to lose strictly as a result of the Electoral College.

Listed below are the four previous times such an occurrence has happened.

In 1824, Andrew Jackson lost the election to John Quincy Adams despite beating Adams by 38,221 votes nationwide.
In 1876, Samuel Tilden lost to Rutherford Hayes despite beating Hayes by 252,666 votes nationwide.
In 1888, Grover Cleveland lost to Benjamin Harrison despite beating Harrison by 94,530 votes nationwide.
In 2000, Al Gore lost to George W. Bush despite beating Bush by 543,816 votes nationwide.

http://www.cd1059.com/news/national/hillary-clinton-joins-list-of-presidential-losers-who-won-popular-vote

by the way thats 200,000 not 2 million per this article

just some info

adj4u's photo
Thu 11/17/16 06:53 PM

if you do away with electoral college those that live in cities will control the country thus rural America will lose their rights and the cohtry would be run by a few major populated areas

thus the college gives the entire country a voice which is the idea behind going to s new land so you have a voice and are not ruled by those in the castle [city]

the control will go to the majority,,wherever they have lived

which is also not perfect, but more 'united'

that is the misconception of this country it is not a democracy it is a republic the majority dous not rule ---- this is the united states not the biggest states

each state gets electors passed on the poulation of that state larger states have more electors but larger state do not get to elect the leader of the united states ALL states elect the leader of the united states

i think it was Jefferson [but not positive] that said a democracy isbthe wants of the majority trambling the rights of the minorty

that is why this REPUBLIC HAS THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE ooppp hit cap key lol

and a congress

it is not more united to give control to the few states united is all states having control

what is is not what always has to be

thats why we have something called 'history'

i doubt enough states will sign up for dumping electoral college

but ? do i no

adj4u's photo
Thu 11/17/16 05:33 PM
Edited by adj4u on Thu 11/17/16 05:35 PM

if you do away with electoral college those that live in cities will control the country thus rural America will lose their rights and the cohtry would be run by a few major populated areas

thus the college gives the entire country a voice which is the idea behind going to s new land so you have a voice and are not ruled by those in the castle [city]

the control will go to the majority,,wherever they have lived

which is also not perfect, but more 'united'

that is the misconception of this country it is not a democracy it is a republic the majority dous not rule ---- this is the united states not the biggest states

each state gets electors passed on the poulation of that state larger states have more electors but larger state do not get to elect the leader of the united states ALL states elect the leader of the united states

i think it was Jefferson [but not positive] that said a democracy isbthe wants of the majority trambling the rights of the minorty

that is why this REPUBLIC HAS THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE ooppp hit cap key lol

and a congress

it is not more united to give control to the few states united is all states having control

adj4u's photo
Thu 11/17/16 04:20 PM

The electoral college, is exactly how it works NOW.
It's how it's always worked.
It's how it's always going to work..

exactly it would take an amendment to change and i doubt middle and southern America would sign on to that

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25