Community > Posts By > irishlass

irishlass's photo
Sat 07/28/07 05:21 PM
Have a great weekend everyone! It feels good to be off for the weekend, yes, my 4 day. Had Friday off, and today, then Sunday and Monday. Needed the R&R.flowerforyou

irishlass's photo
Thu 07/26/07 06:05 AM
I agree with Sage they need to learn what respect is, especially respect of privacy. Even as a adult I never went into my mother's or father's things unless asked.

irishlass's photo
Mon 07/09/07 08:35 AM
Still single, living life and going for the gusto! LOL

irishlass's photo
Mon 07/09/07 07:23 AM
I on the last of my 4 days off, it was nice not having to get up at 4 am. But I still went to bed early, did not want to get out of the habit. So I am doing fine. :smile:

irishlass's photo
Mon 07/09/07 07:15 AM
Morning buttons, how are you this morning. flowerforyou

irishlass's photo
Mon 07/09/07 07:11 AM
hey do you have a java blaster, I sure miss having one. Frozen java, chocolate syrup, soft serve ice cream, whipped cream, a delicious frozen concoction for a hot summer's day.flowerforyou flowerforyou

Tiger's angel I hope you start to feel better real soon!flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

irishlass's photo
Mon 07/09/07 05:57 AM
Good morning you lovely people. I must say tiger and angel you two do make a great match. I'll take a spot of tea this morning. Thank you.

irishlass's photo
Sun 07/08/07 06:06 PM
Come on grab me, lay a kiss on that spot on the back of my neck and make my knees go weak. Hold me, kiss me, make me feel like I have been kissed. Make this world disappear into our own private fantasy. blushing blushing blushing

irishlass's photo
Sun 07/08/07 05:58 PM
Okay guys grab me, while the grabbing is good!blushing

irishlass's photo
Sun 07/08/07 05:40 PM
Okay, I'll tell you, but you have to understand it is not easy to talk about. I worked the hurricane here, almost lost my life to cellulitis in the legs. As much as it hurt to walk, I would walk to the maternity section, to see new born babies. Why? Because that is what made sense with so much destruction around. That made me understand it is not what is in the past, but what is beginning that matters. New life is what matters, the chance to nuture and protect it while it grows. So this is my inspiration.

irishlass's photo
Sun 07/08/07 05:02 PM
okay I will hold your hand cloudy, you are a old friend!flowerforyou

irishlass's photo
Sun 07/08/07 04:33 PM
Kate just face the fact that they think of you are hot! It is good to see you hon.flowerforyou

irishlass's photo
Sun 07/08/07 04:12 PM
Coco you are one hot women and don't let the guys forget it one moment!

irishlass's photo
Sun 07/08/07 04:08 PM
I never will make it on the girl list, but I know I am one hot woman that would be on the list for women. :tongue:

irishlass's photo
Sun 07/08/07 03:13 PM
Okay I vote to make someone2hold our hottest male skier on JSH. LOL

irishlass's photo
Sun 07/08/07 03:11 PM
Ron nice to see you too. So how are things at home, the girls have to be driving you crazy. They grow up too fast. flowerforyou

irishlass's photo
Sun 07/08/07 03:03 PM
Okay guys show your stuff so the ladies can vote! Whether it be your poetry, your words or wisdom, the way you flirt, or just plain showing what you got.devil

irishlass's photo
Sun 07/08/07 02:49 PM
Just go with what Mike said and you are on the safe side

Thu 07/05/07 02:31 PM
As soon as there are 4 "Do not delete" votes, the voting ends and the topic cannot be deleted any more. In a similar fashion, as soon as there are 7 "Delete" votes, the vote ends and the topic is deleted. There can't be more than 10 votes on any topic.

irishlass's photo
Sun 07/08/07 02:33 PM
It has to earn 4 out of 10 votes for deletion. If it has gone over the 10 votes of do not delete and less then 4 for deletion, then the voting is closed and you no longer see the moderate. I am just guessing at this, but it does seem that way.

irishlass's photo
Sun 07/08/07 01:57 PM
Precious Lord (sung by B.B. King)

Precious Lord, take my hand
Lead me on,
Let me stand
I'm tired, I am weak I am worn
Through the storm, through the night
Lead me on to the light
Take my hand precious Lord, lead me home

When my way grows drear precious Lord linger near
When my life is almost gone