Community > Posts By > irishlass

irishlass's photo
Wed 04/13/11 12:01 PM
Lately I haven't tried to get to know new people. It is just that I am busy with work. Sometimes exhausted from being around people all day, just want to relax and have some quiet time to myself.

irishlass's photo
Tue 09/30/08 06:37 AM
Tom, those that know you, know that nothing can keep you down for long. You have bounced back from so many things over the years and have always looked at everything as a minor setback. I just glad to know you are still around.

irishlass's photo
Tue 09/30/08 06:30 AM
Tom sorry to hear you have been down. You have always been a friend on here. I hope you start to feel better soon.

Hugs,
Kathleen

irishlass's photo
Tue 09/30/08 06:27 AM
morning, I hope all is well with you.

irishlass's photo
Mon 09/29/08 10:45 PM
Let's just throw in a few more things to be called, in Louisiana most are thought as cajun or coon-ass. With working a jail, I just say I am of the free world, those on the inside get my drift.

irishlass's photo
Sun 09/28/08 07:33 PM
Still single!

irishlass's photo
Sun 09/28/08 07:29 PM
I am 47 and 47 isn't too old.

irishlass's photo
Sun 09/28/08 07:23 PM
I know what you mean on several occasions I have been without power. You learn to make the best out of the situation.

irishlass's photo
Sun 09/28/08 03:16 PM
Final 1 2 3 4 Score
San Francisco 3 3 3 8 17
New Orleans 0 21 0 10 31

Yep, the Saints beat the 49'ers 31 to 17. :banana: :banana: :banana:

irishlass's photo
Sat 09/27/08 02:33 PM
for this question I am over qualified. I have never been married and don't have any children. I am 47 years old.

irishlass's photo
Thu 09/25/08 03:52 PM
small serving of artichoke and spinach soup, very small serving of lettuce and tomato salad, meatloaf, green peas, mashed potatoes with brown gravy, and french bread slices with garlic butter.

irishlass's photo
Mon 09/22/08 06:56 PM
I guess coming close to death a few times has made me more acceptable of things as they are. I am in no way ready to let someone bring me down, but I don't expect more then they are able to do or be. My victory in life has been to still be on this earth breathing. At one time, I had seen some much death and destruction, that I had to soul search to figure out why I should not give up. Being that close to death was not my choice, but to look at things in a new was for survival. The material things mean much less, but the value of life means more. Some people are just moments in time, you have appreciate those around you.

irishlass's photo
Mon 09/22/08 03:32 PM
single but looking and hoping

irishlass's photo
Mon 09/22/08 03:25 PM
when I work I work and when I have time to enjoy life I enjoy life. I am not perfect and will never be. I quick to smile at people, some say I am a flirt. I just try to make the best of everything I do. Some people think I am too easy going, who knows. LOL

irishlass's photo
Mon 09/22/08 03:18 PM
Of course I am here to meet people. I stopped just looking at profiles. Now if the person is local and have a nice profile, I take the first step of writing them instead of just looking.

I am here to make new friends and increase my social circle, but if I meet someone and sparks fly then it might turn into more. If not then I have made a new friend. Life is just too short to let it pass you by.

irishlass's photo
Mon 09/22/08 11:14 AM
Friendship first, if the sparks fly later all the better.

irishlass's photo
Mon 09/22/08 11:10 AM

hey sugar, how are you doing?flowerforyou

Doing pretty good sweets flowerforyou

Glad to hear it, I thought one of these ladies would have snatched you up. Me, I feel like I will be forever single so I am learning to live with it. :hugs: hon

if you'd like someone to snatch him id be more than happy to help you with your request :tongue: laugh blushing

lol jk :)

blushing :tongue: flowerforyou

flowers

go for it, he is a great guy, just be nice!:banana:

irishlass's photo
Mon 09/22/08 11:01 AM

Doing pretty good sweets flowerforyou

Glad to hear it, I thought one of these ladies would have snatched you up. Me, I feel like I will be forever single so I am learning to live with it. :hugs: hon

irishlass's photo
Mon 09/22/08 10:55 AM
Come on, don't be so low on yourself. Attitude can change things.

irishlass's photo
Mon 09/22/08 10:49 AM

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25