Community > Posts By > irishlass

irishlass's photo
Sun 06/08/08 06:36 PM
Corn, corn on the cob, popcorn, maize, etc.

irishlass's photo
Sun 06/08/08 06:24 PM
At my age I am considered a classic and I am american. laugh drinker

irishlass's photo
Sun 06/08/08 06:00 PM

laid?laugh

Be specific! Laid as in laid out? Even that has several answers. laugh

irishlass's photo
Sun 06/08/08 05:47 PM
Popeyes is okay if you get it from the right location, not all popeyes do it the same. Church's is fine too, but you also have to find the right location for your taste buds. Hot Wings is a good alternative too.

irishlass's photo
Sun 06/08/08 05:07 PM
Enjoy the parents while you have them, because you never know what you have until it is gone. The funny thing is when you are young you don't want to be like the parents at all. As you get older you see that they were advising you from their experience. Even later you realize you have grown into your parents and realize how much they taught you.

irishlass's photo
Tue 05/06/08 05:57 AM
Good morning, how about playing a little jazz, "Meet me on Frenchman Street" by Shamarr Allen.

irishlass's photo
Sun 02/24/08 07:08 PM
Metairie Louisiana, but work in Gretna.

irishlass's photo
Sun 02/03/08 02:05 PM
Recently purchased a Macbook Pro to upgrade and for mobility. I already have a HP Pavilion a1034n that I bought in 2005, and also a Fujitsu Lifebook series C from 2002. I recently add an external hard drive so I can store more and keep my computers run in top shape without using up all of the memory. :smile:

irishlass's photo
Sun 02/03/08 01:45 PM
Any digital camera that you can raise the ISO to about 1600 for low light situations.

irishlass's photo
Tue 10/30/07 09:57 AM
smooched Hello Tom. I'll take a nice glass of sugar-free tea. Happy Halloween if I don't get a chance to talk you.

irishlass's photo
Sun 07/29/07 08:24 AM
Really can't say, a cologne on a men is like a perfume on a woman. The scent may smell wonderful on one and stink on another. It is something that is personal, something that has to go with your body chemistry. You will know which one is right by the reaction of the people around you.

irishlass's photo
Sun 07/29/07 08:20 AM
Sweety, don't let anyone bully you into sex. Sex is a wonderful experience shared by two people. If your desire is to wait for marriage to share that experience with your husband, then the guys should respect it.

Rememberm, though that guys are competitive in sports as well as women. They think of sex with a women as a conquest. If you heard the way men talk in jail about women, you would realize that only the guy that really loves a women respects her. The others just think of women like something to be used then passed around. You are better then that, so take your time in losing your viginity and make sure he is the right one for you.

Sorry, if I offended any of you guys.

irishlass's photo
Sun 07/29/07 08:06 AM
Hugs and Kisses everyone!

irishlass's photo
Sun 07/29/07 08:05 AM
Hello Shadowdog how is Austin these days? We have been having a lot of scattered showers, but it just seem like we have a little rain every day.

How many of you remember back then they beeped out the words, hell and damn in the movies.laugh

irishlass's photo
Sun 07/29/07 07:58 AM
I hope he can handle retirement, the show was his and his late wife Joann's whole life. Most of the games were his and his wife's ideas. He never really got over losing her, even when he was dating Janice.

When I was a kid it was Montee Hall on Let's Make A Deal and Bob Baker's Price is Right on TV, family entertainment.

irishlass's photo
Sun 07/29/07 07:49 AM
Olive oil is healthy for you too. Mmmmmm, fresh bake italian bread dipped in olive oil with fresh ground pepper!

irishlass's photo
Sun 07/29/07 07:44 AM
I keep you in my prayers daniel!flowerforyou

irishlass's photo
Sun 07/29/07 07:38 AM
Here we celebrate the Italians and the Irish. We have Italian parades, Irish parades, and Irish-Italian parade, around St. Patrick's and St. Joseph's day. Then you have to love the St. Joseph's Altars. Italian food is wonderful, it is more then just spaghetti and meatballs. The wines are just marvelous. A lot of the men are very attractive. The artwork is beautiful. flowerforyou

irishlass's photo
Sun 07/29/07 07:28 AM
Morning Everyone it is a bit warm here, an iced coffee is just the thing to hit the spot. flowerforyou

irishlass's photo
Sat 07/28/07 05:34 PM
Hey Tom, what is kicking?glasses

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25