Community > Posts By > irishlass

irishlass's photo
Sat 07/07/07 07:53 PM
I guess people will now have those holey drawers and think they have been blessed in this heat of summer. :tongue:

irishlass's photo
Sat 07/07/07 07:49 PM
prude-nymph

irishlass's photo
Sat 07/07/07 07:49 PM
I guess you are having a revolution, the bugz are tired of being squished in the bread bag:tongue:

irishlass's photo
Sat 07/07/07 07:47 PM
Very nice and well said. You would think we all have a price after all we are taxed when we are born and taxed when we die.

irishlass's photo
Sat 07/07/07 06:42 PM
Rose it is so nice to see you here! How has it been going?

irishlass's photo
Sat 07/07/07 06:19 PM
beach don't be afraid go ahead and use it, it was meant to be since it was delivered to you. :tongue:

irishlass's photo
Sat 07/07/07 06:02 PM
Blow jobs for the house!drinker

Mix 1 oz. Kahlua and 1/2 oz. Amaretto (a hazelnut liqueur).

Top with whipped cream. Serve in shot glass.

With no hands, grab the shotglass with your mouth, tilt your head back, pick the glass up with no hands and swallow. Mmmm!

irishlass's photo
Sat 07/07/07 05:12 PM
Nice to be eyed by you trasientmind, LOL. It has been a long time indeed. flowerforyou

irishlass's photo
Sat 07/07/07 05:04 PM
Sex on the beach anyone?

1 oz vodka
1 oz triple sec
1 oz apple schnapps
1 oz peach schnapps
1 oz Southern Comfort® peach liqueur
2 1/2 oz orange juice
2 1/2 oz 7-Up® soda
1 tbsp grenadine syrup

Mix all ingredients in a pitcher of ice to chill, adding just enough grenadine to color pink. Add more or less OJ and 7-up to achieve desired strength. Strain into bottle to serve as shooters in shot glasses or serve the whole pitcher with a number of straws for a group to slurp down at the same time!

irishlass's photo
Sat 07/07/07 03:43 PM
I will take a couple slippery nipples, please!

1/3 oz Irish cream (Bailey's)
1/3 oz Butterscotch schnapps
1/3 oz Kahlua (Coffee)
Mixing instructions:
Put the Irish cream in first. Then slowly pour the Kahlua down the side of the glass so it doesn't mix. Then add the Butterscoth Schnapps on top nice and slow.
drinker drinker

irishlass's photo
Sat 07/07/07 02:17 PM
Well Kelly sure likes shoes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6baWgE7WVjA

irishlass's photo
Sat 07/07/07 02:07 PM
I found it but it was under a different url: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3AaNdplnn4

irishlass's photo
Sat 07/07/07 09:19 AM
I would be walking into the bathroom where my lover has lit the candles, drawn the water. I would climb into the water, sit down and take the glass of wine from him. He would wash me slowly and lovingly with he strong yet gentle hands. Then I would relax with the jets from jucuzzi doing their magic on my aching muscles. Afterwards my lover would dry me from head to toe, walk me to the bed of rose petals. He would be there with some sweet smelling and tasting body oil and slowly massage me. Now you can filling the rest.blushing

irishlass's photo
Sat 07/07/07 09:09 AM
Sunscreen and sitting in the shade, don't like burns.glasses

irishlass's photo
Sat 07/07/07 08:47 AM
It must be that Zebra that thinks he is a racehorse, unless it is the reincarnation of the man that tatooed hisself like a zebra. noway

irishlass's photo
Sat 07/07/07 08:28 AM
Please, oh please don't tell me you are trying to catch Harvey, the invisible 6 foot 3 and 1/2 inch rabbit. You know he is really a pooka and he is just one of the best drinking partners you can have. drinker drinker

irishlass's photo
Sat 07/07/07 08:16 AM
Don't know what we all missed, but it is starting to draw the ants!

irishlass's photo
Sat 07/07/07 08:14 AM
I have many of times, they turned out to be the wrong choice. So anyways why are you here?

irishlass's photo
Sat 07/07/07 08:07 AM
Maybe, I should pick up these carrots, and bring them out to the stables! It looks like icing on some of these carrots, horses love carrots and sugar!

irishlass's photo
Sat 07/07/07 07:59 AM
The funny thing is the more forward the woman, the more the guy thinks it is just a game. He will play like it is a game and nothing serious.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25