Community > Posts By > irishlass

irishlass's photo
Fri 07/06/07 04:25 PM
Yes, there are cultures that eat cats and dogs, just as there are culture that think cows are sacred. Just as long as when they move into my neighborhood they respect the fact that my dogs are my pets and not for their consumption we have no problem.

irishlass's photo
Fri 07/06/07 04:19 PM
Dieselpit, let me tell you when I was thin and later at my appropriate weight very few guys would come up to me. It seems with my weight gain has come an allure that men seem to love. Now I know what my father meant when he said a man enjoys a woman with meat on her bones. Look at the famous artworks most women have a tummy on them. Men love the softness of a woman!

irishlass's photo
Fri 07/06/07 03:57 PM
I just had a incrediable.......can't tell you, if I do you will want one too! laugh laugh laugh Got you!

irishlass's photo
Fri 07/06/07 03:53 PM
Barbecue Short Ribs recipe
3 to 3 1/2 pounds beef short ribs
1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
1 garlic clove, crushed
2 tablespoons honey
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 cup bottled hickory smoked barbecue sauce
2 tablespoons cornstarch
2 tablespoons cold water
Cooked noodles

Place short ribs in crock pot.

In medium bowl, combine mustard, garlic, honey, salt, pepper and barbecue sauce. Pour over ribs. Cover and cook on LOW 6 to 7 hours or until tender. Refrigerate several hours or overnight.

Skim any fat from top. Remove ribs; heat in microwave or conventional oven. Dissolve cornstarch in cold water. Add to sauce from ribs. Cook and stir in microwave or on stovetop until hot and slightly thickened. Pour hot sauce over warm ribs.

Serve over cooked noodles.

irishlass's photo
Fri 07/06/07 03:49 PM
Okay one of those recipes that is hard to resist take a taste of the raw batter, that is a good sign. flowerforyou

irishlass's photo
Fri 07/06/07 03:48 PM
Shadowdog, I am sure you smoke in bed, but not from tobacco!blushing

irishlass's photo
Fri 07/06/07 03:44 PM
herewego, I am sure it will turn out okay as long as the ingredients aren't from 1973.

irishlass's photo
Fri 07/06/07 03:42 PM
Buttons just thought of bananas foster over vanilla ice cream!flowerforyou

irishlass's photo
Fri 07/06/07 03:41 PM
The cake sounds devine!

Buttons maybe banana bread instead of cake or banana creme pie.

irishlass's photo
Fri 07/06/07 03:36 PM
Insurances companies go by whatever makes them more money!:angry:

irishlass's photo
Fri 07/06/07 03:35 PM
You homeowner's insurance agent asks if you smoke inside your home, if you do the premium is higher. They claim because of fires started and the number of people who die from smoking in bed.

irishlass's photo
Fri 07/06/07 03:33 PM
Just having a friday night lingerie party!drinker drinker drinker

irishlass's photo
Fri 07/06/07 03:19 PM
Shadowdog you pay more for your homeowner's insurance if you smoke inside your home! flowerforyou

irishlass's photo
Fri 07/06/07 03:00 PM
mother=earth

irishlass's photo
Fri 07/06/07 02:51 PM
Let's see if we can get a friday night lingerie party going! drinker

irishlass's photo
Fri 07/06/07 02:39 PM
Throw a lingerie party in here and all of the guys will be here to watch the show!drinker drinker

irishlass's photo
Fri 07/06/07 02:35 PM
Life is like always what you make of it. If I want to have fun, I make my own fun. So airliner, what kind of fun have you been up too, LOL?

irishlass's photo
Fri 07/06/07 02:28 PM
People vote against new taxes, so the government, meaning cities, states, and federal have found a way around it. They place ordinances and laws to fine people. The people get mad at the police for having to make tickets and arrests, not the government. The police department may only get $7, not enough to cover the time of the officer from the fine, the rest goes to the court to fill the city, state, and government coffers.

The home owner insurance is higher if you smoke inside your home, so even at home you have to go outside.

irishlass's photo
Fri 07/06/07 02:12 PM
What used to be popular at the lounges was spagetti wrestling! Spagetti was cheap and throw in a little sauce. It was slippery, slimey, and edible!drinker drinker drinker

irishlass's photo
Fri 07/06/07 02:03 PM
My initials are KFC and I sure am not interested in women sexually. I have been the one to initiate the first move and have made some great friendship out of it. Actually most women do make the first move by flirting. She might give the man the once over with her eyes or the many other ways she flirts. flowerforyou

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25