Community > Posts By > irishlass

irishlass's photo
Mon 09/22/08 10:45 AM
Single, but friendly and not going to worry about finding the perfect one.

irishlass's photo
Mon 09/22/08 10:42 AM
Okay I got a big booty now and men say that a lot. Funny when I was thin it was so flat no one paid any mind to it. LOL The things we think of.

irishlass's photo
Mon 09/22/08 08:25 AM

im curious... and since we dont really have those things here with that much distruction.. id like to know for example the peoples house who floated off somewere and dont know where it is... if they were making house payments on it do they still have to? cause here since the small earthquakes you cant really buy ins for it.. and insurance doesnt cover natural things sure they will when small things happen but not like major... and i could be wrong..... but i recall that... i guess i should check.... but im wondering if its a total loss... as a lot are there.... do the homeowners still owe the 200k that they owed on their home? or does it get swiped out somehow? like a repo on a car here u still owe the money and if it was 800 bucks you still owed and they sell it for 700 u still have to pay it...

No.....as far as I know.....they still make you pay for the house. Mine is on a slab so it didn't float away, but got flooded real good.....I have found that MY mortage company claimed that they were helping, but only did "lip service" to the word help!!! I continued to pay my house note even though I couldn't live in it for the last 3 years. When they placed me in the section of people that had been damaged.....meaning I could defer my payments....or not have a late fee, they would call me on the phone and demand that I talk to them almost every day!!! It was as bad as telephone harrassment even though I was current on my house payments!! Go figure!!!

Everyone is out for the all mighty dollar. This is the same as when the oil fields closing down and were laying people off in the late 70's, early 80's. The banks did the same, then one day they just pushed people into bankruptcy and auctioned off the houses. It doesn't matter what your story is with the banks, they are in it for the money no matter what.

irishlass's photo
Mon 09/22/08 08:05 AM
On the occasions when I do drink which is not very often, it is generally whatever hits my fancy.

irishlass's photo
Mon 09/22/08 07:30 AM
I did okay but I live in the Greater New Orleans area. I am sorry to hear about your lost though. A lot of people here with slab houses raised them after Katrina, if your the framework of your structure is sound that might be an option. A lot of people built afresh, but with huge hurricanes there is always the chance of the slab cracking when the soil settles just as their old homes did.

I hope you get enough to do what you need to with house. The decisions you will make in the future will be numerous. The cost of insurance will be high after this. I hope that FEMA will one day have emergency crews that come in and repair or replace the homes instead of having people live in trailers that cost more then to replace homes. Insurance companies don't want to pay the full cost.

irishlass's photo
Mon 09/22/08 07:13 AM
If you are open you can meet nice people, but you also have to careful. Every site has something someone is looking for. Not every site will be right for you. This site is a little more relaxed then some, and it goes by a nice pace.

I

irishlass's photo
Mon 09/22/08 01:13 AM
The picture says he loves his child and is an active father.

irishlass's photo
Mon 09/22/08 12:58 AM
As with any site you have to careful. Just take your time and don't rush anything. Talk on the site find things you have in common, that way if you meet and there is no chemistry you still have a nice friend.

irishlass's photo
Sun 09/21/08 05:29 PM
too much stuff to answer this question LOL My desk is junkie looking.

irishlass's photo
Sun 09/21/08 05:23 PM
Injuries have changed the things I am to do, and I keep hoping that one day I will be able to do those things. I don't know when to just give up.

irishlass's photo
Sun 09/21/08 05:18 PM
Edited by irishlass on Sun 09/21/08 05:19 PM
Just relax, the general public will talk easily with you in plain clothes. Start slowly, a nice smile and a hello can be a great opening line to meeting people. People will not be as tense when you are not in uniform.

irishlass's photo
Sun 09/21/08 05:13 PM
Whether you meet someone on here or another site, you will eventually have to talk to someone in person. I go to several online sites and have met some people in person. I never expect too much so I don't get disappointed, but I have made some lovely friend. It would be in bad taste to name the other sites I go to in the forum.

irishlass's photo
Sun 09/21/08 10:25 AM
Sign me up to be on the list, I want to be crushed on. laugh :banana:

irishlass's photo
Sun 09/21/08 10:18 AM
Right now my vacation club is offering my referrals, $79 a night, for a 3 day 2 night stay. It is one of those deals you go to 90 to 120 minutes meeting with them in exchange for $100 towards entertainment. They do the same in Orlando, FL also.

There are a lot of deals, you just have to keep you ears and eyes open to them. Good luck with your travel plans.

irishlass's photo
Sun 09/21/08 10:12 AM
Sorry to have made you think about that, I don't use travelcity. For me the hard part is deciding where and then I just make a call to one of the vacation clubs I belong to.

irishlass's photo
Sun 09/21/08 10:04 AM
I like to get a manicure, it is relaxing and it is the first thing people notice when you greet them.

irishlass's photo
Sun 09/21/08 10:02 AM
Actually I like my single life, when I feel like traveling I just pack a bag and off I go. I like meeting interesting people.

irishlass's photo
Sun 09/21/08 09:54 AM
It is the cruel hand that life dealt me. grumble

irishlass's photo
Sun 09/21/08 04:33 AM
I have met a few people in person. We are still friends, but that is all that either one of us expected from the beginning. I enjoy meeting people. Of course I was want the one to go and meet them in a public place where they were comfortable.

I also have invited people who have the same interest in photography to come to a photography club meeting. That way it is a public place and they meet several people with the same interest. It is an enjoyable free way to make new friends. After the meeting a lot of the members and new comers go out to a local restaurant to socialize.

irishlass's photo
Thu 09/18/08 07:37 PM
47 years old and enjoying everyday!

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25