Community > Posts By > revolution

no photo
Tue 02/19/08 06:25 PM

I was told recently they thought I was no more than 32...but most say 35-37.....I'lll take that given I will be 47 next month....:smile: happy :wink:
you have a great shape woman, keep doin your thing!

no photo
Tue 02/19/08 06:23 PM

i ben mistaken for being dead,,,then i woke up
laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 02/19/08 06:22 PM
I've always been told that I look alot youngin then I really am.......Im glad I have that going for me lolglasses glasses smokin

no photo
Mon 02/18/08 10:17 PM

in the book, it just came on him around the onset of puberty. Don't know about the movie.
thanks that good to know, did they say why?

no photo
Mon 02/18/08 09:52 PM

and what is the big hoo ha in swallowing,,i mean what pleasure does it give...well i
dont see any either way

cause that means there's no mess to clean up later
laugh laugh laugh nasty but very funny

no photo
Mon 02/18/08 09:24 PM

Hi folks. I met this chick on jsh - now I'm planning a trip there in a few months to see her (a little more than that :tongue: ). I live in Canada and she lives in England. We only started chatting a few days ago - how crazy is that? Were both quite desperate (emotionally & sexually). And I just learned she swallows. laugh laugh laugh
your going all way to europe for a nutnoway I wonder if she knows you just posted all her business onlinedevil devil huh embarassed

no photo
Mon 02/18/08 07:56 PM
Edited by revolution on Mon 02/18/08 07:57 PM
I pick revolution because we are in need of one in this countryglasses

no photo
Mon 02/18/08 07:53 PM
im not in your age group but I am voting...who and why lol I gotta wait to see who wins(I really like ron paul but we know he wont make it)..then I will have to think long and hard to pick the lesser of two evilsdevil devil laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 02/18/08 07:46 PM

this is my opinion only.............i think they are all fake, from both parties..........we, the taxpayers continue each year to give what the government ask for.and for years we still have poverty, still have homeless people, still have diseases with no cure,(so they say)....and we still pay out the wazoo to keep this country moving.........and government still makes a killing on their salary and life time benefits......when will we ever wake up and stand up to say, screw you and your taxes? the time is long over due to take back what we have given.............I DO NOT TRUST OUR GOVERNMENT, PERIOD................grumble :angry: :angry:
As a people we would never stand up to the goverment, we are waaaaaaaaaaay to busy running around chasing the carrot...No body has focus anymore, there arent any real leader willing to stand up in this country like in the days past...Most of the people in charge are all about the benjamins...we live in a country where 20% of the people make 80% of the money....what type of crap is thatmad mad explode

no photo
Mon 02/18/08 07:25 PM
Edited by revolution on Mon 02/18/08 07:30 PM
I've been all over europe and I must say I've been in love ever sincelove love love I'm going to Greece at the end of march, if you wanna swing by let me know :wink:

no photo
Mon 02/18/08 05:32 PM
I thought it was okay, I wish they would of explain in detail how they got the gift, that woud have made it a little better for me.

no photo
Mon 02/18/08 04:45 PM
Edited by revolution on Mon 02/18/08 04:45 PM
no, but I believe in the easter bunny laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 02/18/08 04:44 PM
I use to listen to them, once I started going to churchnoway I coudnt see myself listen to them anymoredevil devil devil laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 02/18/08 04:29 PM
Some people won't cover over scar tissue, other well...I've seen it done on t.v. and its turned out nice! I would say take your time and do alot of research on the artist...Good luck in your searchflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/18/08 04:20 PM

i would say meet him ina public place first its kinda dangerouse to just go to his house ..
best advice I've heard so far :)

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 05:25 PM
I usually sing alot :heart: :heart: :heart:

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 05:17 PM

Take her to the edge of a cliff, ask her out if she says no, push her over!!laugh laugh laugh .. just joking....
now thats what I called being Knocked off your feetlaugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 05:15 PM
they scare me laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 05:01 PM
dont mind me bigsmile Im not really here lol

no photo
Sun 02/17/08 04:57 PM

i say deal with it by putting Bush and his whole gang on trial for war crimes and crimes against humanity and then we may get some respect in the world or get some alies we dont have to buy off.
I agree, Bush and his team needs to be put on trial...If someone came into the U.S. and did what we did in Irag how would we feel? As far as I know were the only one to ever use a nuclear bomb. So how do we get to choose who can have them and who canthuh huh huh

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 23 24