Community > Posts By > revolution

no photo
Wed 03/04/09 09:39 AM
june 08

no photo
Tue 03/03/09 08:54 PM

statistics say that fishing is the most dangerous sport in the world. More people die fishing than all the big 3 sports combined on any level.
you are right my friend, just saw this satistic on tv a few weeks back...more people die fishing then any other sport on the planet....I was shock to say the least.....I guess I'll stick to sky diving lol

no photo
Mon 03/02/09 05:29 PM
the village......alot of people hated it but the under tones of the movie rung so true...its sad what people will believe about another group of people without ever meeting themnoway I guess the word of their parent were good enough.....NOT!

Feast of All Saints is a good one as well.....I will never be the same after seeing this movie.....

no photo
Mon 02/23/09 07:38 AM

Not until marriage for me. I'm abstaining until then.
been there done that, dont know if I can do it again but I will try.....

Test drive. Do you purchase a car without driving it first? It would suck to get married to someone...only to find out later that they are lousy in bed.slaphead
hmmmm like I said Ive done it before and had no problems so that doesnt worry me at all...it might not be for every body but it has worked for me....

no photo
Sun 02/22/09 09:40 AM

Not until marriage for me. I'm abstaining until then.
been there done that, dont know if I can do it again but I will try.....

no photo
Sat 02/21/09 10:28 PM

hey, revolution...how's that bike running ???
hey there! the bikes running awesome! thanks for asking :smile: cant wait till spring!!!!!!

no photo
Sat 02/21/09 09:57 PM
no people just think they can say anything here in cyber land...I dont know why but the computer sometimes brings out the worst in us..

no photo
Thu 02/19/09 09:23 PM
New Orleans! what a amazing time:banana:

no photo
Wed 02/18/09 08:27 PM
I didnt vote for obama but I think this in in very bad taste...wow, amazing that people like this fool still exsist in the world sad2 not funny at all....

no photo
Wed 02/18/09 07:11 PM
I saw it...definitely a different type of feel good movie..I like that fact that someone actually thought before making a movie lol

no photo
Mon 02/16/09 07:36 PM
I love hairly legs...they are so sexy to me!

no photo
Mon 02/16/09 11:13 AM
both..I think once you love someone, that action will come out of that love...for example If Im into someone my emotions might lead me to get a card or do something loving for that person Im in love with....

no photo
Sun 02/15/09 03:21 PM
unconditional love is number one for me :-)

no photo
Fri 02/13/09 07:43 PM
thanks for the info, very interesting

no photo
Thu 02/12/09 07:45 PM
just last night

no photo
Wed 01/21/09 09:17 AM
my favorite place in the states is Arizona hands down!
outside of the states would be Italy, what a a amazing country!

no photo
Thu 01/15/09 08:49 PM
Went to New Orleans for New Years:banana: :banana: Love it!!!

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 12:06 PM

I've always said "everything tastes better on a cracker"biggrin
lol...I have to agree with you on that....

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 11:57 AM

well...I don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet...but...Benjamin Button was pretty fuggin' bad...on a 1-10 scale...I give it a 3...you're better off taken a 2 hour and 45 minute nap...damn!!...what a waste of time...
really???

no wounder the guy from philly ended up shooting someone for talking during the movielaugh laugh ..maybe it had nothing todo with the guy talking the entire time lol

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 11:50 AM
A.I.(the entire theather walked out no joke) and Bable they both suck out the butt hole...

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24