Community > Posts By > revolution

no photo
Wed 05/14/08 06:17 PM
did it when I was in high school...would never do it now...to many crazy people out there

no photo
Wed 05/14/08 06:16 PM
yo fantasia is craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy!!!!!! did yall see simones face laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 05/14/08 11:00 AM
Im kind of a sucker for the vulcan 900 custom:wink: :wink: :wink: but hey you gotta do you lolbigsmile

no photo
Wed 05/14/08 10:24 AM
just do a lot of research, a friend of mine has one and he loves it!!!!!!! did they let you take it for a spin????

no photo
Sat 05/10/08 08:01 PM
just got finished praying....hopefully God will answer us!

no photo
Sun 04/27/08 07:14 PM
I just recently went to Greece and Im heading out to Vegas on satbigsmile

but back to the question lol...I would say Egypt, I always wanted to go theresmokin

no photo
Sun 04/27/08 07:14 PM
I just recently went to Greece and Im heading out to Vegas on satbigsmile

but back to the question lol...I would say Egypt, I always wanted to go theresmokin

no photo
Wed 04/23/08 01:42 PM
dam I missed it, I have it tivo at work so I wont get to see it till tomorrowfrown

no photo
Tue 04/22/08 07:38 PM
Im pretty good, I dont let much take me out of my box...usually I try to do all can and if thats not enough then ohwellohwell

no photo
Mon 04/21/08 08:50 PM

maybe dave cook and brook or syesha...believe it or not I dont think America likes syesha, shes been in the bottom almost every week lol..............

revolution who do you want to win this contest this yr?
thats a hard one lol, I'd like Dave to take it,maybe Brook, they are the only two I can see as true recording artist.....

thank you for your opinion :smile: flowerforyou
Anytimedrinker drinker drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 04/21/08 08:45 PM

maybe dave cook and brook or syesha...believe it or not I dont think America likes syesha, shes been in the bottom almost every week lol..............

revolution who do you want to win this contest this yr?
thats a hard one lol, I'd like Dave to take it,maybe Brook, they are the only two I can see as true recording artist.....

no photo
Mon 04/21/08 08:42 PM
Im glad I havent heard anything from him...Im not a big fan of that guy...I did here he dislike Obama cause he took the senate seat that Jessie wanted for his son....Funny thing is Jessie sons supports Obama but hes father is not a supporter, maybe thats why hes so quiteindifferent

no photo
Mon 04/21/08 12:58 PM

no photo
Sun 04/20/08 06:10 PM
not finishing college:cry:

no photo
Sun 04/20/08 05:40 PM
Yes, I have and would do it again in a heart beatbigsmile

no photo
Tue 04/15/08 09:37 PM

So does anyone want to share their myspace?!!laugh

NO, what happens on JSH,stays on JSHlaugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 04/15/08 09:25 PM
I have a myspace as wellbigsmile

no photo
Tue 04/15/08 09:25 PM
I like Dave Cooks arragement but I did not like the tone of his voice....I thought Syiesha,christy cook and Jason were the best of the night...the weak links kinda pulled it off to me..Karly was okay as well....very curious to see whos going home...

no photo
Tue 04/15/08 08:01 PM

David Archuleta sucks..........noway noway
I second that, I have no Idea why they love him tonight...I dont think he suck every night but to me he drop the ball...

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 01:20 PM
why is it everytime I help someone something bad happens???????I was helping a friend move and hurt my back pretty bad...last time I help someone out my car was in a hit and run lol......why why whysad sad sad

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 23 24