no photo
Mon 12/17/07 08:26 PM
it was alright for a rental...

no photo
Mon 12/17/07 08:07 PM
I like a little vanilla every now and then myself hehe

no photo
Mon 12/17/07 07:59 PM
I dont think its as much taboo with black male/white females(we see that all the time) but white males and black females I feel people seem to have a problem with it.....I think you see it more now then ever but not alot.......I guess Im like most people who have posted in this thread...If Im attracted to someone I could care less what color they are :)

no photo
Sat 12/15/07 07:05 PM

i been on here about 7 month when it seem like i find someone who want to me next they dont want nothing to do with you at all im geting tired of woman wasted my time and they give me their number then dont to talk i think that so immature and stupid
online you'll get alot of people playin games..I dont take the internet that serious..once you get that in your head you'll be okay lol

no photo
Sat 12/15/07 06:59 PM
cute lol

no photo
Sat 12/15/07 06:58 PM

Its funny how Satan does so much evil in the world and then everyone points the finger at God.....

If you believe the fairytale, the all-powerful God has given Satan permission to wreck havoc.

Pointing the finger at God would be no different than pointing the finger at the Godfather of a mob for what he allows his hit-men to do.

It's a natural conclusion to blame the man who's really in charge. :wink:

Personally, I don't buy into the fairytale to begin with, so there are no contradicitons in my world.
Thats fine you have a right to believe what you want ;)I choose to believe in God! He soooooooooooooooooooooo Awesome! I know the world isnt a great place but I feel like my life is good and thats all I can ask for..I try to bring as much love as I can in the world thru my action and deeds..If we all practice that the world would be a much nicer place to live :)
God did not make us into robots we have a choice and just because people choose to do evil we cant point the finger at God.. I've done alot of wrong things in my life not because of God or the satan but because its what I WANTED to do..Thanks be to God he has gottin me out of trouble even when I didnt deserve his love or grace and for that I will always be grateful and forever in his debt :) Miracles and Blessing to all!

no photo
Sat 12/15/07 06:29 PM
Its funny how Satan does so much evil in the world and then everyone points the finger at God.....

no photo
Sat 12/15/07 06:17 PM
I think the entire thing is crazy......How can you feel good about yourself when you know that your cheating. I really dont get it?????????????????????? I think its a sad sad scene :(

no photo
Sat 12/15/07 05:56 PM
very very funny lol

no photo
Fri 12/14/07 07:19 PM
great! just relaxin watchin t.v. and chattin on the computer :)

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 07:36 PM
good for you my friend :)

no photo
Mon 10/01/07 12:52 AM
I WON LOL.............

no photo
Wed 09/05/07 06:49 PM
hehehe

no photo
Wed 09/05/07 06:48 PM
welcome to just say hi :)

no photo
Fri 08/31/07 09:47 PM
Thanks father for seeing me thru the tuff times in my life. Thanks for the forgiveness that I need everyday and please continue to bless me and my love ones's :)

no photo
Tue 08/14/07 07:31 PM
heehee

no photo
Thu 08/09/07 08:30 PM
I dont believe you can love 2. I think you can love one and have deep feeling for the other. Thats just my 2 cents

no photo
Thu 08/09/07 08:25 PM
truth be told if its hard that means you must be doing something right. Most people today just want to jump in bed and thats that. They dont want much in a relationship, look at the divorce rate and it tells the story. So dont lower your standers there are still a few good men out there :)

no photo
Wed 08/08/07 12:36 PM
I was in the Army for seven years..I loved it! It's a big part of who I am today :)

no photo
Sat 05/12/07 08:31 PM
Hey new girl! I was once a new girl to lol