Community > Posts By > revolution

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 08:03 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 02:10 PM
I have had a chance to go out and have dinner with a guy from JSH....I think we clicked more as friends but over all it was a great experience for me:wink: I hope to meet more people:wink: but its been ice cold in here latelyyawn

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 02:06 PM
thanks for the that tad bit of info my friend...I've been there done that and know exactly what your talking about..peace and love to you!

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 01:20 PM
yup I always like guys who are "out of my league" thats why Im still single laugh laugh laugh people are always talking about looks/class/race dont matter...yeah right, people no dam well if your a good looking person you get why more attention then someone who is "average"..... where was I when God was giving out the Georgeous Gene laugh

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 01:12 PM

Revolution, you look great g/f, do you work out ?

No I havent in a while but it is one of my New Years resolution....not to mention you look good yourself girly...I'll have whatever your drinkingdrinker

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 01:08 PM

For the record once I went out with a guy I ment online and he said I looked better in person...Needless to say it made me feel good! One thing Im always up front about with people I meet online is that Im not a girly girl..If your looking for Miss Prissy Im not the onelaugh ......I feel like thats something I always have to be up front about...Might not be a big deal for many people but you never know *shrug*

Hey Rev. I'll take REAL over any BS,wink,wink,lol
I like your PERSON!!:heart: :wink: flowerforyou smokin
why thank you my friend...at least somebody appriciate it:wink:

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 01:01 PM
personnally I answer all my email(not that I get alotlaugh ) First of all not everyone who sends you a email wants to take you out....I love body art and I appriciate a nice looking guy every once in a while and if the spirit move me I'll send a nice email...It DOESNT mean I wannn hook up with you...It just mean what it says for example "I like your tattoo it pretty cool" theres no way that equals to I really like you could we go out lol....anyway I think people on the other end of the emails take it to serious..if its so causual why not respond???????????????? If someone says hello to you on the street are you just going to look right pass them and not speak??? Maybe I should of ask that lol....

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 12:48 PM
some of the thing we need to take care of in this country is education,parenting and the job market... It seems like people have to work to many hours to live a below average life in this country which make for a nation of kid raising themselves and then we wonder why their into drugs and shooting up malls...something has to be done asap if not God help us...

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 12:43 PM
I live near the delaware/pa border so stop by my page and say hello peoplehappy

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 12:25 PM
For the record once I went out with a guy I ment online and he said I looked better in person...Needless to say it made me feel good! One thing Im always up front about with people I meet online is that Im not a girly girl..If your looking for Miss Prissy Im not the onelaugh ......I feel like thats something I always have to be up front about...Might not be a big deal for many people but you never know *shrug*

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 12:18 PM

You know, I have heard that before, about men lieing abut their hight. Just out of curiosity, why would someone lie about their height

I have know Idea why...maybe they want to appear bigger maybe contributing it to being more masculine or something of that nature...I have no idea....Guys please tell lol

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 09:07 AM
I feel the same way people should be more up front about how they really lool .....what I find out about men is that they lie about their height in their profile...like you said if your eventually gonna meet, Im going to find out so just shoot from the hip people!

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 09:00 AM
I would but the relationship would definitely change.

no photo
Fri 12/21/07 08:19 PM
<<<<<< just showin my tats:smile:

no photo
Fri 12/21/07 08:17 PM
laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 12/21/07 07:40 PM

dang, revolution--stop that---lol
what???????????????? *LOL*

no photo
Fri 12/21/07 07:33 PM