Sat 01/12/08 07:40 PM
It happen to the best of usflowerforyou Keep on keeping on my friend:smile:

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 07:22 PM
<<<<<< here's a proud veteran right herebigsmile

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 07:19 PM

TRINITY UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST

During this campaign for the Presidency, It's interesting that so much has been made of Mitt Romney's Mormom religion, while we hear so little of Barack Obama's, outside of the denials of his being Muslim. However, if you look more closely at Trinity United Church of Christ, Obama's church, it sounds more like a racist cult than anything else, with a committment, not to America, but to Africa. Scary, when you consider this man could be the President of this United States.

Obama's church: Please read and go to this church's website and read what is written there. It is very alarming. Barack Obama is a member of this church and is running for President of the U.S. If you look at the first page of their website, you will learn that this congregation has a non-negotiable commitment to Africa. No where is AMERICA even mentioned.

This guy desires to rule over America while his loyalty is totally vested in Africa!

Its funny you bring this up, In my eyes I dont really feel 100% that this guy is American... I know so many people who are raised aboard but are "American Citizen" I fine this a little scary... I wonder where Obamas heart really is...You hear so much crap over the internet and thru the media... Its hard to fine out the TRUTH...I dont believe every single thing I hear on or off the net but I believe there's a hint of truth in some of the things we are hearing. Idk just my thoughts lol

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 08:45 PM

But, he is the only candidate that is truely for the people, so he won't win. The Corporations need someone they can buy, not someone that will put them in their place.
I agree with you 100%

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 08:26 PM
I like Ron Paul, if the election was today I would vote for him....

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 08:22 PM

Oh so other words. You're watching Britney Spears. ha! She is all thats ever on the news anymore.
lol yeah rightlaugh laugh laugh I think she's getting more coverage then Presidential Debates these days... Poor Brit, I wish they would leave her alonefrown

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 08:07 PM
Hey everyone! Im just chillaxin watchin the newsglasses

no photo
Tue 01/08/08 06:51 PM

You want to go on a second date with them. Should you

A. Tell them before the first date is over
B. Contact them the next day
C. Wait for two or three days then contact them
D. Contact them immediately after the date
E. Wait until they contact you

or my favorite answer jump her bones and show her what a real man you are hahahaha JK

This should be interesting.
I would say B or C...

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 06:09 PM
Im so pissed that I missed it, I heard Ron Paul did well also I heard there was some ganging up on Hillary...hopefully I'll be able to catch it on You-tubehappy

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 05:55 PM
no I dont its not worth it...Im 36 and proud of itsmokin

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 05:21 PM

Well so far I see a great reverence given to words. But what about modern day actions?

Repeating words without interpreting them to your own lifestyle tells me nothing.

How do YOU keep the Sabbath? and how do you reconcile your actions with the actions of those versus we have seen?

I think backing your words up with scripture is very important therefore I will alway use scripture when I speak on a topic...but I'll try to explain, Im not great with words so here we go...How I observe the sabbath???????????? I take time out of this busy life to focus on God...sometimes its every day other times its once a week....its a time of singing and giving God his praise and honor,its a time of reflection,its a time of self examination, its a time to try to line myself up with God plans, not running around worry about the everyday task that plagues me day in and day out...I think the heart of the sabbath was to know that God demands his people attention and how much he longs to spend time with us. Sometime I think we just get to busy to sit down and spend time with God and then we wonder why we dont have direction or why we worried all the time...I hope this clears it up for you:tongue: Peace and love!

Revo

no photo
Sun 01/06/08 05:03 PM
this is my thoughts on the sabbath: I believe we should worship the heart of the rule not the rule, to many times people get caught up in rule and really dont have a understanding the heart behind the rule...for me these scripture sums up the sabbath and it gives me insight on the heart of the sabbath:smile:

1At that time Jesus went through the grainfields on the Sabbath. His disciples were hungry and began to pick some heads of grain and eat them. 2When the Pharisees saw this, they said to him, "Look! Your disciples are doing what is unlawful on the Sabbath."

3He answered, "Haven't you read what David did when he and his companions were hungry? 4He entered the house of God, and he and his companions ate the consecrated bread—which was not lawful for them to do, but only for the priests. 5Or haven't you read in the Law that on the Sabbath the priests in the temple desecrate the day and yet are innocent? 6I tell you that one[a] greater than the temple is here. 7If you had known what these words mean, 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice,' you would not have condemned the innocent. 8For the Son of Man is Lord of the Sabbath."

9Going on from that place, he went into their synagogue, 10and a man with a shriveled hand was there. Looking for a reason to accuse Jesus, they asked him, "Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath?"

11He said to them, "If any of you has a sheep and it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will you not take hold of it and lift it out? 12How much more valuable is a man than a sheep! Therefore it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath."

13Then he said to the man, "Stretch out your hand." So he stretched it out and it was completely restored, just as sound as the other.

no photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:38 PM
hell yeah!

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:18 PM

In modern times, it seems like there is a growing number of insincere people. People seem to think it is funny to play mind games. Women/girls and Men/boys want to be about self. After serving in the Army in Bosnia in 1996, life has taken on a whole new meaning. I wish they would grow up. So, I have joined different sites in order to find the small percentages that are tired of the games. I look forward to reading others opinions on this matter, as well as, other mind opening matters.
You hit the nail right on the head my friend...God bless and Welcome!

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 05:14 PM
thank you so much...Im happy I found some christians on this site...Im pretty excited to be herebigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 05:10 PM
I'm guessing about 28...

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 05:08 PM
hey my fellow christians just thought I stop thru and see whats going on in herebigsmile

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:28 PM
from a black woman point of view I would say NO, some people like nikis others like puma's your taste is your taste...good luck to you in you searchflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:04 PM
I would be willing to travel at least half way