Community > Posts By > revolution

no photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:55 AM

You have proven nothing.

You have 4 gospels written by numerous authors, none of which witnessed the pivotal event in your religion...

Show me differently... I can show you...

Who witnessed the execution?????????????

I gave you scripture and verse....I guess thats not good enough.....there is a scripture that reminds me of people like yourself.. and here it is:smile:

Matthew 13:14 (New International Version)

In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah:
" 'You will be ever hearing but never understanding;
you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 06:56 PM

peace and love to you too sweets.

Also please come visit the Christian Coffeehouse sometime.....you would be an awesome addition.....

Thank you I will do that....anywho Im outta here Happy New Years everyone! 2008 here we come:smile:

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 06:28 PM

revolution.....I totally humbly apologize.....you are correct.....I misunderstood because actually John left to go gt his mother.

Thats cool my friend we all make mistake believe me I have:wink: Peace and love to yaflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 06:07 PM
BIBLICAL WITNESSES TO JESUS' CRUCIFIXION AND DEATH

Matthew 27:54-56 - When the centurion and those with him who were guarding Jesus saw the earthquake and all that had happened, they were terrified and exclaimed, "Surely he was the Son of God." Many women were there watching from a distance... among them were Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James and Joses, and the mother of Zebedee's sons.

John 19:26 - When Jesus saw his mother there, and the disciple whom he loved standing nearby, he said to his mother, "Dear woman, here is your son", and to the disciple, "Here is your mother."

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 06:01 PM

My favorite reason...I can eat the WHOLE pint of Ben & Jerry's :tongue:
amen just did that the other night lol

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 05:55 PM

Jesus said these things as he was dying on the cross

John 19:26-27 When Jesus saw his mother and the disciple whom Jesus loved(John is this disciple known thru out the scriptures as the disciple that Jesus love)standing beside her,he said to his mother, "Woman this is your son". Then he said to the disciple, "Here is your mother." And from that hour the disciples took her into his own home.

this is one scripture that give creedence to John being there(John the one who wrote the book of John)...Im sure there are others, Im going to have to do a little reserch...Im thinking in order to be consider a true Apostle you had to witness the crucifixion, it was a requirement...its in the scriptures its just been a while and I cant remember where...I will find it for you in due time!
going back to John being the one that witness the cruvifixion, heres a scripture that shows that john was the one whom Jesus love it John 21:20Peter turned and saw the disciple whom Jesus loved following them(the same one at the cross in John 19:26-27)He was the one who reclined next to Jesus at the Lords supper...In John 21:24 This is the disciple who is testifying to these things and has written them... we know that his testimony is true. He is testiflying cause he witness all that he wrote about...the book cant make it much clearer then that...last but not least the bible says to study to show yourself approve..dont take my word for it..read and come to a convition yourself...its a easy topic to study out. Peace and love to youflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 05:21 PM

None of Jesus' disciples witnessed the crucifixion. They "all fled" ...and "deserted" Jesus.

Mary
Mother of Jesus - Jn 19:25-27 - certainly felt the
sadness of her cross, yet also felt the comfort of His concern for her,do we see the care of Jesus for us, especially at the cross

Apostles - disciples
Their leader and friend is rejected and
killed in their sight - Lk 24:10,11 - at first they don't believe He arose

Although Jesus had warned them of this - Mt 16:21; 17:9,12; Lk
17:24,25 -

Jews could not accept a leader who could die - 1 Cor 1:22,23
Resurrection was necessary for their faith - Jn 20:28 - as for ours

Jews - religious people
Received what they thought they wanted - Mt 26:2-4
Tried to keep Him from being resurrected - Mt 27:62-66; 28:11-15
Yet some of the people were sorry to see Jesus die - Lk 23:48

Romans - world at large
Impartial observers - Mt 27:27-31 - they
mocked Him because of apparent weakness
Yet, they realized position of Jesus at the moment of death - Mt 27:50-54 - because they saw true power

Father - love, truth, perfection, justice
Watched as His Son dies for the world - Rom 5:8 - one of the
two events that hurt Him more than any - other is sin - Gen 3:6
B) Darkness - Mt 27:45 - Jesus feels forsaken - v.46 - there are earthquakes, the veil of the temple is torn
in two, and tombs are opened - vs.51-53

yes read the scripture John was there:smile: here a scripture in Luke that show a little more insite...they watch from a distance so they would not be noticed...

Luke 23: 49 But all his acquaintances, including(major word including) the women who had followed him from Galilee, stood at a distance watching these things

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 05:14 PM
Jesus said these things as he was dying on the cross

John 19:26-27 When Jesus saw his mother and the disciple whom Jesus loved(John is this disciple known thru out the scriptures as the disciple that Jesus love)standing beside her,he said to his mother, "Woman this is your son". Then he said to the disciple, "Here is your mother." And from that hour the disciples took her into his own home.

this is one scripture that give creedence to John being there(John the one who wrote the book of John)...Im sure there are others, Im going to have to do a little reserch...Im thinking in order to be consider a true Apostle you had to witness the crucifixion, it was a requirement...its in the scriptures its just been a while and I cant remember where...I will find it for you in due time!

no photo
Mon 12/31/07 01:45 PM
Im spending it with a small group of loved ones...nothing fancey:smile:

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 10:32 PM
Im kinda burned out on the contemporay worship music myself...dont get me wrong I like but all we do is rock out in church every sunday lol

My favorite at the moment is: It is well with my soul

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 10:14 PM

Where are you from revolution...

you didnt read somewhere out there delaware lol:tongue:

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 09:56 PM
I think alot of females do things like that because they think that will make the person like them more.....Im not sure, just guessing...I would be careful though cause if shes showin it to you so quickly how many other people has she showed it toembarassed Just my two cents

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 09:52 PM
Im up watching the bood tubebigsmile

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 08:40 PM
good stuff my friend! keep it comingflowerforyou

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 08:38 PM
I dont know about leo's but I've heard cancers are pretty cool:wink: :wink: :wink:

no photo
Sat 12/29/07 10:08 PM
your moms so crossed eyed your dad left her for seeing someone on the side laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 12/27/07 05:42 PM
Welcome jump right in a have funflowerforyou

no photo
Thu 12/27/07 05:39 PM

Merry Christmas Philly!

Nice Tats rev!
Thanks Mike! I appreciate the love:wink:

Philly where yall at??????????????????????

no photo
Wed 12/26/07 10:00 AM
for me its how well the person is put together...I like a person who put time in to themselves:wink: :wink:

no photo
Sun 12/23/07 08:16 PM

AN HOUR OLD!!! I'm telling.

Bonny!! Buttons picture is over an hour old.

laugh laugh laugh laugh