Community > Posts By > revolution

no photo
Tue 11/04/08 05:20 PM
mccain or obama...in my eyes their not much different...I did vote tho! for the first time I did not choose the lesser of two evilssmokin

no photo
Tue 11/04/08 05:16 PM

younger guys always hit on me...usually Im not interested cause most dont have much to offer outside of........well I wont go there lol.....I dont understand why guys get mad when they see older woman with younger menfrustrated ...men have dated younger woman all thru history....now its our turn hehedrinker drinker drinker smokin .......Im not a cougar but if I met a guy who was younger then me and he had his head on straight then hell yeah Im goin to date him :banana: :banana: !!!!!

Older guys get mad....!
Look at me in this picture...I'm 38...one girl is 21...the other 23...do I look upset if a golden girl tosses a youngun !

Whoa dam...you're kinda sexy...!
thanks :-)... hey Im not gonna hate...do ya thing lol..cuz Imma do mine:wink:

no photo
Tue 11/04/08 04:40 PM
younger guys always hit on me...usually Im not interested cause most dont have much to offer outside of........well I wont go there lol.....I dont understand why guys get mad when they see older woman with younger menfrustrated ...men have dated younger woman all thru history....now its our turn hehedrinker drinker drinker smokin .......Im not a cougar but if I met a guy who was younger then me and he had his head on straight then hell yeah Im goin to date him :banana: :banana: !!!!!

no photo
Sun 11/02/08 07:20 PM

Werewolf is a red herring. That's all I'm gonna say.
so what about the dog? does he has something to do with the story...
haha I knew it!

no photo
Thu 10/30/08 06:19 PM

Werewolf is a red herring. That's all I'm gonna say.
so what about the dog? does he has something to do with the story...

no photo
Fri 10/24/08 09:35 PM

I soooo want Sam to be werewolve. They are my favourites for sure!
remember when tara said that sam barks in his sleep???? It was the first time they slept together.....Then remember he was sniffin the dead girls sheets lol...now hes runnin naked lol....I dont know, you might be right!!!!

no photo
Mon 10/13/08 07:53 PM

haven't used that but I'm a Harley rider smile2

did you install it yourself? Im wonderin if its easy to tweak...im tuning mine as we speak..reason Im asking is, it might be worth the money to let the professionals handle it but if its easy I'll keep messin around with it...again thanks in advance :banana:

no photo
Sun 10/12/08 07:52 PM

sorry darlin' , wrong bred for me ! im a yamaha rider ! drinks
Im kinda lookin for people who have used the fi2000 with new pipes, not really kawasaki but any brand can use this little gadget.....thanks for the support tho:smile:

no photo
Sun 10/12/08 07:49 PM
we've all been there...my thoughts and prayers are with you...peace and loveflowerforyou

no photo
Sun 10/12/08 07:47 PM
I tune in every week!!! this week was alright...I was expecting a little more action..

no photo
Sun 10/12/08 07:46 PM
no other advice out here...come on bikers, show loveflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 10/07/08 04:42 PM
sad but true...funny thing is now their not takin her house...the bank is workin something out with her.....I guess I should shoot myself lol, maybe I'll get a free house :-)

no photo
Mon 10/06/08 10:53 PM

I Watch it! Sookie is Hot and I liked How Jason Congratulated Himself in the Mirror when He was Bangin that One Girl, Funny Stuff right there!

I thought it was a little over the top but still funny as hell lol

no photo
Mon 10/06/08 10:52 PM

I saw the previews of it. Looks really good. But I am a sucker for a vampire show anyway:wink:

yes, thats what drew me in, Im a huge vampire fan!

no photo
Mon 10/06/08 10:08 PM
Any body watchin this HBO Series? Im kinda liken it so far....

no photo
Mon 10/06/08 10:04 PM

:) Welcome to the Vulcan Club, glad to have ya'!:) We need more women riders out here.

Thanks a ton:smile: Im so glad to be a part of it all!!!!!!!

no photo
Mon 10/06/08 10:02 PM
thanks for the info...how much did it cost you have it dino'ed?

no photo
Mon 10/06/08 09:41 PM
I just installed some Hard Krome 2 into 1 sideburners on my 07 kawasaki Vulcan custom....I put the Fi2000 EFI tuner on it and left it at the factory setting for my bike....Just got finish taking the bike out on the highway for about 20minutes....I guess my question is?????? How will I know if I need to fine tune it? So far its seems to be workin fine(no popping or dragging ect.)...I just dont want to be over cofindent and mess up my bike....thanks in advancehappy

no photo
Sat 10/04/08 09:12 PM
I couldnt believe it myself...but none the least he was to agressive....thats how he got knocked out lolz but yo, what was up with his hair...blad on the top, braids on the side??????? One chest shave the other hairy....ewh......After party??????????????? the boy needs medsbigsmile

no photo
Wed 10/01/08 07:10 PM
I think that show is funny as hell.... Ive seen every episode at least once.....but no I would go on it...I dont need a show to confirm my feelings...I would just call it off if I felt like most people do on the show.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 23 24