Wed 12/03/08 08:26 PM
the best of luck to yaflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 06:41 AM
Edited by revolution on Tue 12/02/08 06:42 AM
yeah get a divorcerofl rofl rofl

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 10:22 PM
the last episode was kinda boring to me...I was very dissapointed..

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 03:33 PM
I say date anyone you want....I know Ive always kept my options open....I think black woman are just finding out that they have options when it comes to dating and not just limiting themseleves to black men....long story short at the end of the day men or still men, be it white, black,red or yellowfrustrated

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 10:56 AM

Sometimes saying nothing is saying everything,

flowerforyou flowerforyou

some ppl think its wrong,

but why explain yourself, what

so I should just blow him off? not even tell him that I want to break up at all? that seems lame
no dont blow him off, thats would be awful...just let him down in a nice way...people heal quicker with the facts....if you blow him off thats going to leave him with one to many question.....I say treat people like you would like to be treated..that always works for mehappy

no photo
Tue 11/18/08 08:43 AM

Because God hates you!@!!!!noway :wink: laugh

Damn... that was funny!
laugh :wink: laugh
I dont think so...but hey lets be adults and leave God out of this..thanks and have a blessed day flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 11/18/08 08:41 AM

The guy I like likes me too...but it's kinda hard to determine that over the computer...especially if I'm on the East Coast and he's on the West. Sucks. But I do get guys I'm not interested in writing me. I feel sorry for them and commend their bravery to write, but I'm not interested in them that way. We only wait for the right person to stroll along and hope and pray they like you in return.
Ive had guys that I like who are interested in me but Im not trying to have a long distance relatioship...thats just me....the few guys that I have like who are into me arent really good for me...Im not into people that have to get drunk every weekend are the other group that dont have a job...I have standards and Im NOT going to lower them! I guess Im learning how to be patientshades

no photo
Mon 11/17/08 09:20 PM
Edited by revolution on Mon 11/17/08 09:21 PM
Woman Thou Art Loose

The Great Debaters

no photo
Mon 11/17/08 09:00 PM

I have seen this -- everyone here who likes me is 897,000 miles away -- everyone closer cannot detect me even after I've made 14,000 posts -- it has something to do with a voodoo curse, probably....
what can we do to lift the cursepitchfork

no photo
Mon 11/17/08 08:59 PM

Because God hates you!@!!!!noway :wink: laugh
Im starting to feel that way lol

no photo
Mon 11/17/08 08:54 PM
the one guy you like, never likes you back frustrated lol....its always the ones your not interested in thats are head over hills for ya...why is that?

no photo
Mon 11/17/08 08:48 PM

drinks Snakes On A Planedrinks
rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 11/17/08 08:08 PM
Metallica...The Day.. I LOVE that song!!!!

no photo
Sat 11/15/08 04:15 PM
I might be dissapointed but things can happen so I would understand....now if it happens all the time I would cut off that relationship ASAP!

no photo
Sat 11/15/08 04:09 PM
one guy fell in love with me after 3 emails lol...his email tone was more like a foreigner but the picture was of a attractive white male from the United States.....Im sure the money question was going to come up soon....Im single not desperate lol...

no photo
Thu 11/13/08 08:27 PM
I cant believe there are only two more episodessad ....I think that one guy who doesnt talk much that hangs around sam and renee is a werewolf..

no photo
Tue 11/11/08 08:56 PM
your absolutly right...thats why I only work 3.5 days a week:banana: drinker smokin

no photo
Tue 11/11/08 08:56 PM
your absolutly right...thats why I only work 3.5 days a week:banana: drinker smokin

no photo
Tue 11/04/08 05:26 PM

Young men always like to play with older women and we all know why!!! LOL So why would we deny these boys experience they will need for the rest of their lives? We have a duty do we not????

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 23 24