Community > Posts By > revolution

no photo
Sun 08/31/08 10:47 AM
Edited by revolution on Sun 08/31/08 10:50 AM

And give me a $300 round trip to Europe and I might visit our friends across the pond once in a while.

in 06 you could have found that ticket but now I dont thinks so, with fuel prices most ticket oversea's have went up about $200 dollars...I usually go to Europe off season, that's where the deals are..you can save alot of money, I go around the middle to the end of march when its not to cold and the crowds are low....you just gotta do your homework believe me there are still some great deals out there happy

no photo
Sun 08/31/08 10:39 AM

yes I would....I travel all the time now, I have the money for the most part, its just hard for me to take time off work......my favorite place to visit is Europe, I go at least once a year and I would move there in a heart beat if a great job came along.........

7-11.smokin

We're everywhere and more.smokin laugh
lol .....I cant recall seeing one over there:tongue:

no photo
Sun 08/31/08 10:29 AM
yes I would....I travel all the time now, I have the money for the most part, its just hard for me to take time off work......my favorite place to visit is Europe, I go at least once a year and I would move there in a heart beat if a great job came along.........

no photo
Wed 08/13/08 09:58 AM
I like the fender strat....thats what I have, its a great starter guitar!

no photo
Wed 08/13/08 09:54 AM
Im single cause I cant seem to find someone that has what I want....I want to be attracted to the person first, then they have to have something going on in life and last but not least we have to compatible...I dont wanna to change anyone and I dont want anyone changing me....

no photo
Thu 08/07/08 09:18 PM
I loved it when It first came on...once in a while I get a little bored......Im amazed at what people will attemp to try to make fast money...

no photo
Wed 07/30/08 09:48 AM
Nothing wrong with it in my book.....Ive dated everything under the sun, men are men no matter what color skin their in :smile:

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 10:17 PM
sweet!

no photo
Wed 07/23/08 07:00 PM
Edited by revolution on Wed 07/23/08 07:02 PM
thats sad to hear, lets hope things turn around quickly....

As far a where I live????????? Its a good area for married people with children but for single people it sucks, I always have to drive to Philadelphia for a good time....
[/quote/]

Hi rev, I hope things bounce back. Fingers crossed!!

How far is Philadelphia from you. How many miles do you drive.

"Drinker" my smilies are broken "sad".

Philadelphia is only a 30min. drive, not far at all...I actually work in PA..The bad part is after a long day at work, I dont feel like comin home gettin dress and heading back down the highway...

no photo
Wed 07/23/08 06:50 PM
thats what the doctor keep telling me at the mental hospital rofl

no photo
Wed 07/23/08 01:44 PM

wow, I had a tottally different experience when I was in Dublin in 06...The people were super nice, the weather was great(a little cold) and the club scene was cool as well, just like you tho I didnt like the clubs that closed early...from what I heard there are early club and ones that closed later on around 2am......I was only there for a long weekend, I always felt like I would go back for a second visit one day....

Oh a weekend revolution is good fun but try and live here all year around....forever!!

Its hard and the country is slowly winding back to the early 90's. Unemployment is on the rise. Watch out America here we come again!!!
thats sad to hear, lets hope things turn around quickly....

As far a where I live????????? Its a good area for married people with children but for single people it sucks, I always have to drive to Philadelphia for a good time....

no photo
Wed 07/23/08 01:06 PM
Edited by revolution on Wed 07/23/08 01:07 PM

no photo
Wed 07/23/08 01:06 PM
just like most things they both have their pros and cons...single life is hella fun cause you dont have to answer to anyone but yourself...when you leave the house its just the way you left it( I love that part)but in the end it can get a little lonely at time if you have some morals about yourself....Marrried life is great also cause you get to split bills and have someone around you all the time that SHOULD have your best interest at hand.,you have in house nookie:banana: :banana: and someone there to help you out with every day life...the bad part of that is, if you pick the wrong person,then God help youtears frustrated

no photo
Wed 07/23/08 12:56 PM
wow, I had a tottally different experience when I was in Dublin in 06...The people were super nice, the weather was great(a little cold) and the club scene was cool as well, just like you tho I didnt like the clubs that closed early...from what I heard there are early club and ones that closed later on around 2am......I was only there for a long weekend, I always felt like I would go back for a second visit one day....

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 07:36 PM
a few have my interestsmokin didnt have a love connection yet but I found a great buddy threw mutal match....we hang out all the time now....

no photo
Wed 07/16/08 11:10 AM
just gettin on the hog and riding.....for some reason when I do that all the negativity goes out the windowbigsmile

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 06:13 PM
I believe my bike has a problem with the way I down shift...thats the only time its seem to happen lol....

no photo
Tue 07/15/08 06:12 PM

is your idle to low?think
yes I took it in...the guy seems to think that all is fine with the bike...he ran a little check but you know how that is lol...it never happen when you bring it to the shop lol

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 10:31 PM
tylenol pms work for me drinker drinker

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 08:22 PM
no cant say I have

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 23 24