Community > Posts By > revolution

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 08:20 PM
seeing someone you havent seen in a minute and them being like "how so and so?" and you being like "we go divorced lol" sometime it can feel a little weird...........

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 05:57 PM
nothing much just kickin back chillaxinbigsmile

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 08:57 PM

check your oil, oil pump, then bypass your sending unit.
sounds easy but I dont no the first thing about the oil pump...all this stuff is new to meembarassed

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 08:33 PM

What gear you are in should have nothing to do with it. Either you have low oil pressure, or a bad connection on the oil sending unit (assuming it is not low on oil) You mention you had the gas tank replaced? the clutch cable is routed directly underneath the tank, as well as the wiring harness from the instrument panel. I suspect that engaging the clutch could be either rubbing into a wire, or pulling on it enough as to cause intermittent problems. Check for the obvious first.

Have someone work the clutch while watching underneath the tank, see that the wiring harness is not being moved by the clutch cable.

locate the oil sending unit, check for a loose wire or possibly oily/bad connection.

those two simple steps out of the way, the next thing is to check your oil pressure, i would have a mechanic do this, i am not familiar with what the pressure should be. it could be as simple as a bad sending unit.

I would definitely make sure before driving it. Low oil pressure will severely damage your engine.

hope that helps,
Mark
thanks, Im just trying to get a understanding of what might be wrong.....I mean the bike only has 4,000 miles on it.....Im really really pissed!

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 08:31 PM

need the make model and year.......
its a 2007 kawasaki vulcan 900 custom

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 05:17 PM
i forgot to add its only when Im down shifting

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 05:15 PM

Did you Check your oil
I just had the bike service about 200 miles ago... I would hope the guy put oil in it....I will check it tho...

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 05:14 PM

Im having a problem with my bike.....My oil light blinks when Im holding the clutch in.....what could that possible mean? it only happen if Im in 3rd gear or higher....once I pull the clutch in the light blinks and sometime the bike stalls as well....I dont know if Im doing something wrong or if its some type of short or something

has this always happened or did it just start?
Ive only had the bike for about a 9 months, I didnt notice it until a few days ago....I did have the tank change out a few month ago, I dont know if that has something to do with that

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 05:09 PM
Im having a problem with my bike.....My oil light blinks when Im holding the clutch in.....what could that possible mean? it only happen if Im in 3rd gear or higher....once I pull the clutch in the light blinks and sometime the bike stalls as well....I dont know if Im doing something wrong or if its some type of short or something

no photo
Mon 06/09/08 04:45 PM

Who cares
ditto

i dont know but someone said he said he was better than jesus. again...i dont know..

Hmmm...I don't recall him saying that about Jesus.

I saw it on tv a few weeks ago, doesnt make it true but I believe it...those guys were on so many drugs that Im surpise they lived as long as they did.....In my eyes hes way over rated.....

no photo
Mon 06/09/08 02:30 PM
sad to say a lot ohwell

no photo
Mon 06/09/08 02:29 PM
they say one day he took to many hits of acid and called the group together for a very important meeting...once they arrived he let them no he was????????????????????????????????? Jesus Christnowaylaugh laugh laugh ....I think he started off right but the drugs were eatin at his brain...just my 2 cents.

no photo
Thu 06/05/08 10:16 PM
Edited by revolution on Thu 06/05/08 10:16 PM

no photo
Thu 06/05/08 10:16 PM

Celtics vs. Lakers. Ahhhhhhhh. Brings back memories. Thank God it is happening......FINALLY.....happening.

Kobe can score all he wants, and I imagine he will. The Celtics did have the best defense in the league, led by KG. If Odom and Gasol can't get going, it will be a long series for LA.

I see it going 7 games, with Boston winning it all.

I dont know my friend...Boston seems to have had a hard time putting some weak teams away.....I mean seven games with ATL. that just shouldnt have happen....Just my thoughts...

Excellent point made my friend. However, I will counter that with how well they did against Detroit. Boston won 2 at Detroit, which showed me that they were over there playoff road woes. But, yeah, the Atlanta series should have never gotten to 7 games. Still, Boston got to the Finals.

I won't deny that with Phil Jackson and his 9 NBA titles on the sidelines, and with MVP Kobe, the Lakers are tough. And, they have been impressive in the Playoffs, especially with how well they handled the Spurs. Gasol has made a big difference for them.

It is gonna be a great series, but I still like Boston.
wow I cant believe it, they really surpised me....I guess you were right, well at least on game one lol....I think its going to be a great seriesdrinker drinker glasses smokin

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 07:01 AM

First of all, how can you put your stuff out like that unless you have already made up your mind?

One thing about the Christian's Lord, Baby gurl. He has a grace that is sufficient. Unless you are taking a leap off the cliff or laying down, he is always there to pick us up.

I take long walks like it is written of him. He took long walks.. Walking alot helps to build endurance! Try it. No BLING BLING here!happy
No my friend I have not made up my mind, thats why Im asking for christian advice....I cant walk around like its a piece of cake trying to do what God tell me all the time...I dont think you can get any more real then that.....the bible talks about our walk being a war of thing seen and unseeen....Im just saying spiritually Im gettin worn down...

no photo
Tue 06/03/08 06:58 AM

Well actually you need some renewal. You aren't satisfied with routine things anymore & that's a good thing.

The Bible says Wake up O sleeper.

God is calling us to not be satisfied with our humdrum lives but TO something more. His kingdom come in all its fullness. We should not be satisfied with anything less.

It's time to desire that to the point of crying out for that something more. The time of passivity & indifference is over.

Hmmmmm I never thought of it that way...thanks:smile:

BTW...I just want to make one more comment to address what you said about feeling left out or the missing out on life thing.

When you think of all the heartache people are going through...divorce...addictions... anger & bitterness from life experiences etc etc. You will realize that you really aren't missing out on anything. The enemy would like you to be stuck in the miry clay with those sort of distracting thoughts.

I use to think that way...that obeying God meant missing out on things of life. God made me realize that His standards ARE the best thing for me & anything less never was enough for me. It was like "What was I thinking????"

Ask God to elevate your thoughts to agree with His about you & your life. He will do that because He does love you & wants to show you His great purpose for you. He will show you what you are missing IN HIM.
Ive been puttin alot of you advice into action the last couple of days....so we will see what happen...again thanks for the encouragement!

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 10:48 AM

Celtics vs. Lakers. Ahhhhhhhh. Brings back memories. Thank God it is happening......FINALLY.....happening.

Kobe can score all he wants, and I imagine he will. The Celtics did have the best defense in the league, led by KG. If Odom and Gasol can't get going, it will be a long series for LA.

I see it going 7 games, with Boston winning it all.

I dont know my friend...Boston seems to have had a hard time putting some weak teams away.....I mean seven games with ATL. that just shouldnt have happen....Just my thoughts...

no photo
Sun 06/01/08 12:22 PM
lakes got this one in the bag....I have no idea if boston has anyone on their team that can guard kobenoway

no photo
Sun 06/01/08 11:40 AM

long story short my friend...going to church day and day out for 13 yrs can get boring(same old same old)...there are only so many things you can preach about....Its hard for me to even read my bible anymore(read it three times already lol).....not to mention Ive been hurt by christian but I expect that, doesnt mean it dont hurt:cry: sad ...

Im actually looking for a chruch as we speak, the one Im going to is not working for me, the word is great but the fellowship is exteremly boring......Its missing/or Im missing something I just dont no what it is........

I guess what made it fun in the begining was the joy of being renewd, building quality christian relationships and having a desire to really live the bible out....As time goes by life has a way of harding a person.....I wont go thru the entire list of crap Ive been thru but its been a hard 3 years.....I left my church,got divorced and had to start my entire life over again and thats the PG version lol........over all Im happy (about a 7 on the scale of life) Im just stinkin it up spritually and wanna get the heart I once had for GOD!!!!! Better is one day in his house then a thousand elsewherebigsmile

This just sounds like you're bored with your church.

In your OP you mentioned being tired of denying yourself.

Maybe you just need to find a more lively church. bigsmile

Hey there friend lol....I should of known you would show up lol.....As far as denying my self......let me explain a little, there are times when I want to go out and get drunk, there are times I want to have sex with someone thats not my husband, there are times when I wanna lie, there are times when I wanna cheat on my taxes lol, there are times when I dont wanna give my heart, times when I put God on the back burner, time when Im cursing up a storm....must I continue...Im a wreck, without him I am nothing..

As far as the church and me being bored your absoulutely right....bad part about it is, its hard ot find good church, there are a ton of churches but not alot of good one IMO....

no photo
Sun 06/01/08 11:36 AM

Explain some more about the jaded feeling.

Why was christianity fun for you in the beginning

long story short my friend...going to church day and day out for 13 yrs can get boring(same old same old)...there are only so many things you can preach about....Its hard for me to even read my bible anymore(read it three times already lol).....not to mention Ive been hurt by christian but I expect that, doesnt mean it dont hurt:cry: sad ...

Im actually looking for a chruch as we speak, the one Im going to is not working for me, the word is great but the fellowship is exteremly boring......Its missing/or Im missing something I just dont no what it is........

I guess what made it fun in the begining was the joy of being renewd, building quality christian relationships and having a desire to really live the bible out....As time goes by life has a way of harding a person.....I wont go thru the entire list of crap Ive been thru but its been a hard 3 years.....I left my church,got divorced and had to start my entire life over again and thats the PG version lol........over all Im happy (about a 7 on the scale of life) Im just stinkin it up spritually and wanna get the heart I once had for GOD!!!!! Better is one day in his house then a thousand elsewherebigsmile

it is important to keep ur position if u are absolutely positively sur God wants u to move then go right ahaed but if he is telling u to stay then dont disobey who knows he may want to use u mightly in that assembly be strong my sister you can make it he is with u always go deeper forget about ppl and Press in he is callin you :heart:
Thanks, please keep me in prayer

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 23 24