Community > Posts By > revolution

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 09:11 PM
^^^^^ thanks Im goin to take it in the morning. I apperciated the adviceflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 09:01 PM

I rode my bike like 5 miles today but I am kinda thinking you may not be talking to me?????:wink:
lol I rode mine to but, I really wanna get this dent fixed! Any suggestions?

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 08:59 PM

I'd check with your homeowners or renters insurance first... they might be responsible for it. It also depends a lot on the deductible that you have... depending on how high it is, it may not be worth sending it in for a claim. Good luck
I was thinking of checking with my home owner to but my deductible is cheaper with the motorcycle insurance so I really wanna go that route...thanks so much for the adviceflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 08:56 PM

Not knowing the extent of the damage,you might try dry ice.That or a rubber coated shaft and tap inside to out(seen it dune on a bikes at shop where Brother works)
its about a inch long on the side of the tank close to the bottom....Im not going to try it myself, Im sure I would mess it up big time lol, I'd rather leave it up to the professionals...Im just wondering how much is this going to set me backmad

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 08:54 PM

seems like your insurance would, home owners or motorcycle, freak things happen, I would fix it for you for free, but your 23456789 miles away, so I would go with your insurance.
man I wish you could lol, I hate when dumb stuff happens and then I have to pay for it lol...thanks so muchflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 08:45 PM
Yesterday we had some bad winds in delaware,long story short a window blew out in my carport and dented my tanksad ...My question is, how much is it to repair or replace the gas tank and well my insurance pay for it?

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 04:08 PM

I do. If not my life would not have any sense at all.
My life is justified through my Lord Jesus Christ who is God itself, the same as the Father and the Holy Spirit

Wow. I'm thinking that "if" that turns out to be untrue, you are in for a big disappointment and shock. To have all of your life justified by a belief system, and to have nothing else make any sense at all. That's putting all your eggs in one basket. The fall of Christianity for what ever reason, is on the horizon. This horizon is the age of Aquarius. I'm betting a lot of people go into shock when science disproves more and more of what religion proclaims is true.

People are still arguing over the age of the earth because scientific fact conflicts with religion. More proof is just around the corner. Proof of the true nature of reality and creation. I hope you are sitting down when that happens.

Jesus is not God. IMO. Jesus is not coming back. IMO.

JB
why are you stating this as if it is a fact lol...its your personal beliefs...which you can have but dont act like you KNOW for surebigsmile noway

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 05:54 AM

flowerforyou Religion will always be with humans just as art will always be with humans.flowerforyou It has always been this way.flowerforyou Its an inherent part of being humanflowerforyou
I tottally agree with you on thishappy

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 10:03 PM
Im still tryning to figure out why he would do it, thats tottally weird to me...

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 09:28 PM
Edited by revolution on Fri 03/07/08 09:29 PM
I thought this was a cool text about God and Jesus:

cor 15:24-28 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. 25For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27For he "has put everything under his feet."[a] Now when it says that "everything" has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 28When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

I just dont think they are the same being...to many scrpitures like this one in the bible...

no photo
Fri 03/07/08 08:49 PM
Edited by revolution on Fri 03/07/08 09:11 PM

my "personal" belief is that they are one in spirit but two different being working as one...All three(father,son,holy spirit) work as one in some way unknown to myself...the bible talks about Jesus being a created being {col:15He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation} then it talks about him being with God (john:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was with God in the beginning.)then at the end of revelation they talk about worshiping God and Jesus (Rev 22:3 The throne of God AND of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve HIM.) If God and Jesus are embodied within each other why wouldnt it say Gods throne was just there????? By reading the bible I fully understand that if you've seen Jesus you've seen God, he walks, talks, thinks and acts according to God ways.....I guess the best way to describe how I feel about God and Jesus is marraige, the bible talks about the two becoming one flesh,even know a married christian couple is two people the bible states the two become one and some how I think this reflects God and Jesus in a way( I hope I havent confused anyone lol I find it hard to explain myself sometimes) I say that to say its all still a mystery to how the heavens work so Im not sold on the ideahappy I guess stay tuned more will be revealedbigsmile

john10: 31 Again the Jews picked up stones to stone him, 32but Jesus said to them, "I have shown you many great miracles from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?

john 10:33"We are not stoning you for any of these," replied the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God."

john 5:18For this reason the Jews tried all the harder to kill him; not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.

Yes people thats why they killed him cause he was claiming to be equal to God...thats how the jews understood what he was saying....

phil 2:5 Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus: 6Who, being in very nature[a] God,
did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,
7but made himself nothing,
taking the very nature of a servant,
being made in human likeness.
8And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself
and became obedient to death—
even death on a cross!
9Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
10that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.

Its funny how even Jesus doesnt put his self on the same level as "GOD" in addition to God exalting him as its written in the text....leading me to believe they are different in form but one with each other...its funny how everyone has the "I know" attitude about this topic but none of us know for sure....I believe we are all on the same side so please lets stop bashing each other and respect each persons thoughts.... thanks and have a blessed dayflowerforyou

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 09:12 PM
I agree with everyone who went home with the exception of danny, I like him for some reason noway

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 07:28 PM
this is who I wanna see go home this week Luke,Jason,Asia'h,kady...none of these guys have been consistent enough for me...I really think this is the most boring Idol everyawn yawn yawn

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 02:49 PM
Edited by revolution on Wed 03/05/08 03:01 PM
my "personal" belief is that they are one in spirit but two different being working as one...All three(father,son,holy spirit) work as one in some way unknown to myself...the bible talks about Jesus being a created being {col:15He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation} then it talks about him being with God (john:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was with God in the beginning.)then at the end of revelation they talk about worshiping God and Jesus (Rev 22:3 The throne of God AND of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve HIM.) If God and Jesus are embodied within each other why wouldnt it say Gods throne was just there????? By reading the bible I fully understand that if you've seen Jesus you've seen God, he walks, talks, thinks and acts according to God ways.....I guess the best way to describe how I feel about God and Jesus is marraige, the bible talks about the two becoming one flesh,even know a married christian couple is two people the bible states the two become one and some how I think this reflects God and Jesus in a way( I hope I havent confused anyone lol I find it hard to explain myself sometimes) I say that to say its all still a mystery to how the heavens work so Im not sold on the ideahappy I guess stay tuned more will be revealedbigsmile

no photo
Wed 02/27/08 08:24 PM

Hey revolutin..How are you?..:smile:

Morning everyone..flowerforyou
hey thereflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/26/08 08:45 PM
Im thirty something so I thought I'd stop in and see whats up in heredrinker drinker drinker

no photo
Tue 02/26/08 08:20 PM
yeah and you can only vote once for the presidential elections, not over and over lol...it kinda got on my nerves last year when they kept saying more people vote for idol then the electionsmad

no photo
Mon 02/25/08 08:53 PM
good for you! I hope you get itflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/22/08 10:21 PM
Im definitely a friend....but from reading this post, Im wondering where did the summer of love go? laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 02/22/08 10:00 PM
I usually read at least once a week,as of late I've set a goal to read at least three times a week...... for the most part I have kept up with my goal...fortunately I have been bless to have read it in its entirety more than once........now Im hoping I can apply it to my life on the daily basisbigsmile

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 23 24