Community > Posts By > revolution

no photo
Sat 02/16/08 10:55 PM
nighty nightglasses

no photo
Sat 02/16/08 10:21 PM

<<<disabled ims a long time ago

I think it's rude for people to just up and im you anyway, they should at least email you first
you are so right my friendbigsmile

no photo
Sat 02/16/08 09:49 PM
Edited by revolution on Sat 02/16/08 09:49 PM

Human rights, they needed help, no argument there. World banking?
world banking http://www.50years.org/cms/ejn/story/169

no photo
Sat 02/16/08 09:30 PM
The U.S. wants to set up world banking also I think oil was a major factor as well, in addition to having bases over there..Just my guess:smile:

no photo
Sat 02/16/08 06:41 PM
I've been there on vacation, LOVED IT! anyways welcomeflowerforyou

no photo
Sat 02/16/08 06:33 PM
I dont have a problem with it at all. As long as you treat me the way I like to be treated, I dont care what color your skin isbigsmile

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 09:50 PM

You are assuming that the pursuit of something such as money is to hold it in high regards and above oneself. A person can pursue a career, money, anything without necessarily holding that object/concept in high regards and/or above him/herself.

For instance, it is true that one can pursue XYZ and worship XYZ, but the simple pursuit of XYZ does not equate to mean that one also worships XYZ. Bottom line is that, as human being, we have free will to either to choose to worship or not.

No, I think you aren't listening. Worship, as defined in Hebrew and Greek, would be to "to put something first". If the most important thing to you in the world is money, then in Hebrew or Greek, you would be worshipping money. English has the same language and usage for the words. "Money was his god" for instance. Worship, in both Hebrew and Greek didn't mean you revered something as a god, it meant that it was the first thing in your life. So yes, you can choose to not pray to money, but if it's the first thing in your life, then you are worshipping money all the same.

Thank you my friendflowerforyou sometimes its hard for me to explain things...you hit the nail right on the head...Peace and love to you.=flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 09:49 PM
Edited by revolution on Fri 02/15/08 09:54 PM

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 08:13 PM

I think as created being we have been engineered to worship....I dont care who you are, your going to worship something..It can be your job, family, god, power etc...something is going to take your time,money and focus....

???????

Just because something takes your time/money/focus does not indicate whether you worship that something.

The definition of worship: extravagant respect or admiration for or devotion to an object of esteem.

Furthermore, we, as human beings, were not designed to worship another necessary. If we worship anything, it is by choice. To imply that humans are engineered to worship, implies that humans are helpless lambs without freewill.

glasses

again what ever you put first in your life is what you worship..like it or not its the truth :tongue:

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 08:10 PM

I think as created being we have been engineered to worship....I dont care who you are, your going to worship something..It can be your job, family, god, power etc...something is going to take your time,money and focus....

???????

Just because something takes your time/money/focus does not indicate whether you worship that something.

The definition of worship: extravagant respect or admiration for or devotion to an object of esteem.

Furthermore, we, as human beings, were not designed to worship another necessary. If we worship anything, it is by choice. To imply that humans are engineered to worship, implies that humans are helpless lambs without freewill.

glasses

In the Biblical context, "worship" means:

shachah (worship)
1) to bow down

a) (Qal) to bow down
b) (Hiphil) to depress (fig)
c) (Hithpael)
1) to bow down, prostrate oneself
a) before superior in homage
b) before God in worship
c) before false gods
d) before angel

This would mean to put anything above yourself. The Biblical meaning of the word "worship" would apply to a persuit of pleasure, money, possessions, etc. In English, the same thing can be true, as money can be an "object of esteem" or even called a "god".
I agree with you 100%

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:43 PM

when my underwear bunches that is a pain in the azznoway
laugh laugh laugh literally

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:32 PM

To "Revolution"....Would they do the "SAME" for you if you asked for a favor on their day "OFF"?grumble
yeah they would lol and thats why I cant say no...but thanks to your thread I get to complain about it bigsmile

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:30 PM

okay Im a barber, why is it that my friends think I want to cut their hair on my day off????????????? It really gets on my nervesmad even my neighbors will knock on my door like "hey could you give me a haircut" it really burns me up at timesexplode Im glad Im a barber and not a geonocologistlaugh laugh laugh Not that I dont mind helping out here and there but it can get old quick..........

Hi "Revolution"...you sure are prettyflowerforyou

Maybe you should let your friends know that your day off is JUST that...."YOUR DAY OFF"grumble

If they are real friends, they will understand thatbigsmile flowerforyou a
why thank you georgeousflowerforyou I know but its so hard to say no, I would feel like a jerkfrown

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:16 PM

you want to know what's bothering me? I think that the thing that bothers me most is that i've never been with a loyal woman. I'm not saying that they don't exist, i'm just saying that I haven't been with one lol.
were out here my friend, you just have to take the time to find us.

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:10 PM
okay Im a barber, why is it that my friends think I want to cut their hair on my day off????????????? It really gets on my nervesmad even my neighbors will knock on my door like "hey could you give me a haircut" it really burns me up at timesexplode Im glad Im a barber and not a geonocologistlaugh laugh laugh Not that I dont mind helping out here and there but it can get old quick..........

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:42 PM
rocker chick right heredrinker drinker drinker bigsmile glasses smokin

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:39 PM

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 02:21 PM
Edited by revolution on Wed 02/13/08 02:22 PM

I think what bothers you most is, he's not financially secure.
and thats my only reservation with dating someone younger but I dont want to high jack the thread so I'll leave it at that :)

I am vindicated! Everyone always asks why I don't date older women even though I'm mature (hard to believe, based on the JSH forums I know) and I always say because I'm still getting my feet under me and it's intimidating to date someone older who already has all their sh*t together, and I dunno why they'd want to date anyone who isn't up and going with their career yet anyway.

Ok - tangent over.
I think there are some younger guys who have their stuff together and a older woman(Im talking 10 year or more) woundnt mind those types. As long as I see some ambition and maturity on his part...If your still livin at home with mom,workin a minmum wage job, no car....Im NOT interested....Thats just me:tongue:

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 02:03 PM

soxfan94, that post that you put was exactly what I was thinking, and trying to express. I guess I did not do it well enough.
not to rub you the wrong way but Im just trying to understand what your feeling by him saying "what up"....it seems like You feel that way because your kid is bi racial and because of that you felt offended??????????????????????????? Like I said Im not trying to attack you flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 01:56 PM

I think what bothers you most is, he's not financially secure.
and thats my only reservation with dating someone younger but I dont want to high jack the thread so I'll leave it at that :)

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 23 24