Community > Posts By > Spidercmb

no photo
Mon 06/04/12 04:50 PM

Eccentric

I would have said Callipyous, but that works too.

no photo
Mon 06/04/12 01:14 PM
What has four legs and one arm? A pit bull at a children's playground.

no photo
Mon 06/04/12 01:00 PM

He needs to buy the "My little Pony" series. Thats the problem!!bigsmile

Not every guy is a brony.

no photo
Mon 06/04/12 12:57 PM

Hey guys ....I have a HP Touchsmart 610, And I am having a lot of trouble playing computer games on it....The games I have is A-10c Warthog Flight simulator, And some other games..... What can I do to get these games to play?????

That should have sufficient power to play most games on medium settings. What specific problems are you having?

no photo
Mon 06/04/12 10:57 AM

They have their reasons beyond business. They need humans.

However technically advanced the reptilian species are, they are not humans. They want to be like humans simply because humans are spiritual beings and they evolve a lot faster than the reptilians.

Humans have something the reptilians don't have. More capacity for emotion, compassion and love. It is the emotion and capacity for love that the reptilians lack and emotion is the key to spiritual evolution and getting to the higher planes (you Christian call "Heaven.")

The reptilian species like this material world, but they are trapped here. They cannot access the higher planes. Humans can. They want to find a short cut to access the higher planes so they need humans.

They will fail. There are no shortcuts. It has to do with how you reincarnate.

If that is what they need us for, they could kidnap humans and keep us on a space station for study, there would be no need to conquer our planet.

The whole idea is illogical and irrational. You are talking Star Trek science here. If life exists on another planet, the likelihood that earth proteins / enzymes / vitamins / fats are bio compatible is astronomical. There are plenty of proteins on earth that are not bio compatible with humans, why would they be compatible with aliens?

no photo
Mon 06/04/12 10:38 AM

Besides, so many people say that aliens are in reality demons from another dimension. There is a lot of similarity to our image of "the devil" to the royal draconian dragon humanoids who have wings, a tail and horns. Looks just like a devil. Comes in white, black and red.

There is no physical description of the devil in the Bible. The depictions of the devil are a combination of various pagan gods put together by artists to represent the undescribed Satan.

I don't believe Satan looks like a dragon or a horned man or any of those things. Satan is a spirit and has no physical form.

I was not referring to anything the Bible might describe. I am talking about the well known icon of the devil.

You know, the guy with horns and a tail.

I have talked to people who swear they have seen one of these entities face to face and they truly believed they had met Satan or the devil himself.

In reality, they probably saw a red or black winged draconian alien.

I believe they probably experienced a delusion or had a dream.

Of course you do.

If aliens exist and did come to earth, their technology would be so far beyond what we have, they could conquer us without any difficulty. They could wipe out all life on earth easily or enslave us without any challenge. The idea that an alien species would cross over from another dimension or travel billions of miles to earth to manipulate our politics is so ridiculous, it is laughable.

No its not laughable at all.

Its just business.

Do you know how old this Galaxy is? Compared to humans, reptiles (dinosaurs etc) were on this earth for a very long time. This entire galaxy has a lot of different reptilian life forms and they have had a lot longer to evolve than humans on earth have had. Do you really think they did not become intelligent?

Yes, they could conquer us without too much trouble. In fact that is what they used to do. They would go from planet to planet and just conquer and kill and devour. That was the Sirians.

The Draconians prefer to infiltrate and conquer planets covertly and more humanly. They conquered the Sirians who now serve them.... for the most part. We should feel lucky the Draconians are in charge of the galaxy for the most part, and not the Sirians.

When you talk about the galaxy, you are talking billions of years.

Completely ridiculous.

The idea that reptiles evolved on more than one planet.
The idea that reptiles evolved on multiple planets.
The idea that aliens would care to conquer another species.

I don't believe in intelligent alien life, but if it exists, I wouldn't be surprised.

I just don't see what value a space faring species would get from conquering another intelligent, non-space faring species. Take us for food? Sure. Teach and educate us as patrons, okay. Wipe us out and claim our resources? Seems unnecessary, there are plenty of lifeless asteroids and planets that would be closer sources of any material on earth. Conquer our government? That simply makes no sense.

no photo
Mon 06/04/12 10:19 AM

Besides, so many people say that aliens are in reality demons from another dimension. There is a lot of similarity to our image of "the devil" to the royal draconian dragon humanoids who have wings, a tail and horns. Looks just like a devil. Comes in white, black and red.

There is no physical description of the devil in the Bible. The depictions of the devil are a combination of various pagan gods put together by artists to represent the undescribed Satan.

I don't believe Satan looks like a dragon or a horned man or any of those things. Satan is a spirit and has no physical form.

I was not referring to anything the Bible might describe. I am talking about the well known icon of the devil.

You know, the guy with horns and a tail.

I have talked to people who swear they have seen one of these entities face to face and they truly believed they had met Satan or the devil himself.

In reality, they probably saw a red or black winged draconian alien.

I believe they probably experienced a delusion or had a dream.

If aliens exist and did come to earth, their technology would be so far beyond what we have, they could conquer us without any difficulty. They could wipe out all life on earth easily or enslave us without any challenge. The idea that an alien species would cross over from another dimension or travel billions of miles to earth to manipulate our politics is so ridiculous, it is laughable.

no photo
Mon 06/04/12 09:27 AM

The question "What is beyond the universe" is an interesting one.

How about: Another universe.

Universe: All matter and energy, including the earth, the galaxies, and the contents of intergalactic space, regarded as a whole.

If there is another "universe" outside of our universe, then it's all the same universe. Universe means "all matter and energy".

no photo
Mon 06/04/12 09:26 AM

Thanks for clarifying. That makes sense.

So I guess you are talking about the physical universe.

:thumbsup:

Physical, material...same thing. Yes, that is what I'm talking about.

no photo
Mon 06/04/12 09:23 AM
Edited by Spidercmb on Mon 06/04/12 09:39 AM

no photo
Mon 06/04/12 09:16 AM

Why on earth do you think this is the "wrong forum?" Anywhere else and you will get ridiculed and insulted talking about aliens.

It's not now, it was moved here. It was originally in the science forum.

What does your statement that there is nothing "material" beyond the "universe" have to do with aliens?

Nothing. He asked "SO, IS THERE ANYONE ON HERE WHO LIKES TO TALK ABOUT ANCIENT ALIENS" and "ALSO WHAT IS BEYOND OUR UNIVERSE.". I answered both questions.

When I hear the word universe, I have to ask, which universe are you talking about?

When I talk about "universe", I mean the only one we have observed.

no photo
Sun 06/03/12 07:59 PM

Im a Christian and you can call me a hypocrite all you want to...

but I dont care, who does what, with who, in the privacy, of their own home.

Nor do I feel that sex is only for reproduction. It is also to express love.

Nor go I think its a sin, even though it is written so in the bible.

If you can find love, in this great big, messed up, confusing, and huge world,

I dont give a rats a** who you choose to be with and love,

I believe the only important thing, is that in all of this you actually managed to FIND love,

and good for you!

:thumbsup:

Our job as Christians is show the love of Jesus to the world, so that more people will come to him. It doesn't matter if homosexuality is a sin, we are all sinners. We should bring more people into the fold and let God transform them if He so chooses.

no photo
Sat 06/02/12 10:00 PM

I went to go buy some memory at Fryes, and heres the deal. I can get 1 megabite for $25.00, or 2 mg for $50.00...new.

I cant really afford the $50.00, so if I buy the $25.00 worth, is it gonna be worth it, and will I notice a nice change in the way my computer runs.

I presently have 512 megabites installed on my Dell system, and its about 7 years old, and actually runs quite well except for freezing, and throwing up memory errors, and "this is not responding" errors, especially when I play Wetopia, on FB, for charity.

1MB isn't going to make any difference. I hope you meant GB. ;) Like Andy said, make sure it's compatible.

I would get the same kind that's already in the system just to be safe. If you take out a stick that's already in, it should say what kind it is. Just be careful not to static shock it or crunch it taking out or putting it in.

Like Andy said though you can look up the specs and see what kind. That would be the safer way.

I think you can find out through Windows, but can't remember how.

frustrated DU'OHfrustrated DU'OHfrustrated DU'OHfrustrated DU'OHfrustrated DU'OHfrustrated DU'OHfrustrated DU'OHfrustrated

Correct, 1GB. I mistyped again. i got womenz on my mind and it has been fried lately! 1MB is only 1/10th of 1GB!

And again

frustrated DU'OHfrustrated DU'OHfrustrated DU'OHfrustrated

1/1000th

no photo
Sat 06/02/12 09:23 PM
Wrong forum.

But my 2 cents: aliens have never visited earth and there is nothing material beyond the universe.

no photo
Sat 06/02/12 09:15 PM
I would be somewhat surprised if RAM is still available for a computer of that age. Good luck!

no photo
Sat 06/02/12 09:12 PM

they believe something different from you, and who is to say that they are right or wrong? they do not deserve respect for their beliefs, like you deserve for what you believe? however sick you think it is, thats how sick they think being gay is.

No, they do not deserve respect for their beliefs. Nor does anyone have to respect mine. In this country we are only legally required to allow them to express and practice their religious beliefs. And I have the right to publicly say they are sick and wrong.

i see... so your right, and they are wrong... glad you clarified that for me... maybe you start a war or a fight over it, since you are so right. but you are a hypocrite, since you seem to think everyone has rights except for those you don't agree with...

Can you show us all where Ruth said that everyones beliefs deserve respect? If not, she's not a hypocrite and deserves an apology from you.

no photo
Sat 06/02/12 09:06 PM

Angels from Hell

A hokey biker movie from the 60s with a killer soundtrack.

Love biker movies from that era. Stone is an excellent one from Australia. Also The Pink Angels is about bikers who like to dress up like women. Classic.

I'm starting to get into them. I'll have to check those two out.

Some more to check out-

The Glory Stompers
Run, Angel, Run!
Devil's Angels
Satan's Sadists
Cycle Psycho
Nam's Angels
Psychomania
Werewolves on Wheels
Motorpsycho
Hells Angels on Wheels
The Mini-Skirt Mob
The Born Losers

And Hell Ride is a more recent biker movie that pays tribute to the biker movies from the 60's and 70's.

Easy Wheels was a decent biker comedy.

no photo
Sat 06/02/12 08:59 PM
Dune (1984) with Ruth. Her first time, my 20th maybe.

no photo
Sat 06/02/12 08:56 PM
I'll be back.

no photo
Fri 06/01/12 03:36 PM

So, you've hated women your entire life?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

That's a real knee slapper, but I don't know if it deserved seven "rofl".

I think this is more appropriate: whoa

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25