Community > Posts By > Spidercmb

no photo
Thu 02/05/15 11:01 AM

So, Google is going to have a criminal base to look-up everybody on Mingle? whoa

You can learn a lot using someone's name and email address, you just need to know what you are doing and use common sense.

So Spidercmb, your quite content to pay alimony to the former wife with all the children that belong to another man? whoa

Remember when I said "Men should have reproductive rights. "? No man should have to pay to support another man's child, unless he so chooses.

WHAT A TURN-AROUND !!!!!!

'You', Spidercmb, are the guy who in the previous thread said, '"You wouldn't go out of your way to do so-little as piss on your Ex-wife if she were on fire, BUT YOU DON'T WISH SHE WAS DEAD, EITHER!"' whoa

WHAT A HYPOCRITE...! Trying to throw 'Your' own words back on me! rant

I'm going to chalk this up to cultural differences or language barrier.

What I meant with that idiom is that I wouldn't go out of my way to help her. If she showed up asking for money or support, I wouldn't give it to her, no matter how badly off she was. I wouldn't want to see her die and if she were literally on fire, I would do whatever I could to put out the fire. Do you understand now? I don't think anyone deserves to be murdered violently because he or she has a moral failing. You are the hypocrite. You are fine with a married man putting babies into every single woman on the street, he deserves some minor punishment, but then the women should be violently executed.

no photo
Thu 02/05/15 07:49 AM

does it seem like we actually 'chose' our emotion in relationships?

when we are committed to being 'in love' , we stick to everything that is wonderful and focus on it,, while overlooking the little flaws

and once we commit to no longer being in love, we stick to all the little flaws and overlook anything that was wonderful?

perhaps the key to a successful relationship is just choosing what to commit to? whatdya think?

(Im not talking about extremes where one is physically or emotionally abusive to the point of putting us in danger)

That is absolutely true. Emotions are a response, to an event, object or person, you can channel that response into the emotional category you choose.

no photo
Wed 02/04/15 08:51 PM

Attention all Mingle 2 users, Spidercmb recommends that every person on this site be screened on an 'offender database' before actually getting involved with them.

It's pretty standard to Google a person before the first date.

Also, children that don't know who their father is and don't have any rights of inheritance should wonder, 'Who's in bed with Mom, now?'

Men should have reproductive rights. If a man is just trying to get some, he shouldn't be stuck with an 18 year baby mortgage. If he was married to the woman or the child was planned, then he should have to take the children part of the time or pay the mother child support. It's really not that hard. You don't have to go around murdering people with rocks to make sure a kid gets three square meals a day and clean socks.

And last but not least, Spidercmb wouldn't go out of his way to keep any woman from not be tormented indefinitely, just so long as he can watch!

(This Is Rich) spock

You want to execute women in a horrible and painful way, but you are upset that I wouldn't help a woman who had mistreated me? lol You are a funny guy.

no photo
Wed 02/04/15 08:44 PM

Say you're in a loving relationship, everything is hunky dory, but you fancy a bit on the side. Is it really all that bad?

Only in every possible way.

no photo
Wed 02/04/15 04:18 PM

oh married men need to practice for the 72 virgins in store . As long as she is not another man's wife ... Wtf

Everyone always comments on the 72 virgins, but they forget the 600 beautiful white boys who are like pearls and will do anything the man wants. For me, that's more twisted that 72 women, virgins or not.

no photo
Wed 02/04/15 04:16 PM

Remember, this person that's guilty of Adultery is REMORESLESS and when they're done this jail-time You prescribe, He/She will be able to inflict the same heart-ache on another innocent person.

Now with a record and he/she would be easily found in an offender database. Then it's "buyer beware".

She/He, who is guilty of ruining countless families will have left a much greater wake of traumatised children by permitting them to function in society indefinitely.

And what is set as an example for those children?

Are you really saying that we should murder women "for the children"?

You say, "I wouldn't piss on such a woman if she was on fire, but wouldn't wish her dead either."

How long would 'YOU' be content to have her burn, without her dying? spock

It's an idiom, I was being literal. I mean "I wouldn't go out of my way to help her, but I also don't wish her dead".

I've got a great idea, why don't guys stop acting like dogs and screwing every woman who is willing? And women should stop having sex with every guy they meet. And anyone who has sex with another person has to reap the personal consequences of: catching an STD, spreading an STD to another person, ruining families. All terrible things, but none deserving of the death penalty.

no photo
Wed 02/04/15 03:35 PM

what i don't get is there are more men doing these things then women, why isn't anyone in Islam shouting they (men) should be put to death as well? after all, she had to get the STD from a man.. should they be put to death as well? anyone the goes against what "god" says should be put to death?

if a "god" is that strict on it's rules and regulations, then the god should be doing the killing, not me or you for god...

My best friend is gay. He told me about an Arab Muslim he dated, who told him homosexual sex is REALLY common in the Middle East. Most of the men there do it at some point or another. It's only a crime to be the bottom, they never prosecute the tops.

Kind of the same thing here, only the woman is persecuted aggressively. It truly is a "boys will be boys" attitude over there.

no photo
Wed 02/04/15 03:16 PM

Hold it Mightymoe... You said these women weren't guilty of anything that are getting stoned-to-death.

But this article is about Adultery!

Yes, the Quran does prescribe stoning for Adultery.

Now, before You reply Mightymoe... I want You to think about this.

If 'Your Wife' (Hypothetical Situation Here) was sleeping with other men, and You'd found out every-one of those whom You thought were Your children was actually somebody else's, and You couldn't figure-out why Your body was so riddled with S.T.D.s, and she was REMORSELESS what would YOU want to do?

********* TAKE YOUR TIME ANSWERING THIS ONE *********

Then she should be charged with the following:
* knowingly transmitting an STD for each STD
* Paternity fraud

Conviction on the first would have her listed as a registered sex offender and carry a fine and jail time. Conviction on the second would result in loss of property, jail time and restitution.

Should she be brutally murdered? No, we aren't animals.

So, I'm assuming You're the sort of person who'd never have cause to EXICUTE anybody, no-matter what their crime may be?

And I'm assuming You're quite content to have this person (Upon Having Done Their Jail Time) to go back into society in general and just continue their remorseless, contemptible, endangering, life-style... ? Right?

She'd probably end-up on Your door-step, again! whoa

I believe in redemption, mercy and forgiveness, so I don't really support the death penalty. I believe that everyone should have every opportunity to come to the lord, prisons exist for a reason: to hold criminals.

She would spend her time in prison, which would amount to decades, be released and have a restraining order on her for her victims, just like any other sex offender would. If she ended up on my door-step, it would be a violation of her parole and back to prison with her. This is in a more perfect world, obviously.

A woman's tears and begging has no effect on me, I know that it is manipulation with no real emotion. I can see through it. So even in this imperfect world, I wouldn't piss on such a woman if she was on fire, but I wouldn't wish her dead either.

no photo
Wed 02/04/15 02:54 PM
Edited by Spidercmb on Wed 02/04/15 02:58 PM

Hold it Mightymoe... You said these women weren't guilty of anything that are getting stoned-to-death.

But this article is about Adultery!

Yes, the Quran does prescribe stoning for Adultery.

Now, before You reply Mightymoe... I want You to think about this.

If 'Your Wife' (Hypothetical Situation Here) was sleeping with other men, and You'd found out every-one of those whom You thought were Your children was actually somebody else's, and You couldn't figure-out why Your body was so riddled with S.T.D.s, and she was REMORSELESS what would YOU want to do?

********* TAKE YOUR TIME ANSWERING THIS ONE *********

Then she should be charged with the following:
* knowingly transmitting an STD for each STD
* Paternity fraud

Conviction on the first would have her listed as a registered sex offender and carry a fine and jail time. Conviction on the second would result in loss of property, jail time and restitution.

Should she be brutally murdered? No, we aren't animals.

no photo
Wed 02/04/15 02:20 PM

SheikOfLaBroquerie wrote...
No REAL judicial system executes people for having a crime against them... You know that Moe!

Get Real! whoa

mightymoe wrote...
********, and you know it...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/10089270/Iran-amends-law-on-stoning-for-adultery.html

****ing government doing that, don't even try that nonsense with me...

You are both right. There is as much justice in Shariah as there are unicorns in a pineapple.

no photo
Wed 02/04/15 02:17 PM

They tried since part 2 came out to get a part 3 going with the original cast.. Bill Murray wants nothing to do with it. And Harold Ramis is dead, and after he died Ivan Reitman pulled out of directing.
Without Ramis, Reitman, and Murray, there's no hope of a good sequel.

i heard Dan Ackroid was going to be their teacher, to tie it together....

So this isn't really a reboot? Or are they redefining the term to mean "a continuation of a movie series with a whole new cast and new characters"?

We saw how down and out the boys were at the beginning of GB2, I think GB3 should be them going belly up, selling the business to the ladies and they struggle to make ends meet.

I'm neutral on the cast, other than McCarthy. "I'm a fat, gross woman" seems to be the only joke in her comedy repertoire.

no photo
Wed 02/04/15 02:12 PM

I am a Muslim atheist, true, sounds confusing? I am considered a Muslim, by mostly everyone. And also bored, this is the least controversial topic I could think of /:)

No, makes sense to me. Where do you live? Isn't saying something like that a death sentence in some places?

no photo
Wed 02/04/15 02:09 PM

1 Corinthians 6:19
Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own?

Would it show love of God to destroy his temple or to allow it to fall into disrepair?

no photo
Wed 02/04/15 10:47 AM
Edited by Spidercmb on Wed 02/04/15 10:54 AM

Did you know there are three parts to the brain controlling thoughts .. The reptilian brain .. The Limbic brain and the neocortex .. Apparently research shows that men use the reptilian brain when it comes to thought and women the limbic (pleasure centre of the brain ) . .. Laughing .. That explains so much . A man's brain may be larger but it has not progressed with evolution .. Still back with the dinosaurs . Furthermore the reptilian brain is responsible for survival mode .. dominance .. Aggression and greed. ... Did you also know that when a women orgasms her brain goes silent for a brief period . .. Just a few seconds though .. Lmao

The limbic system is used for feeling emotions and women use it more than men, this part of the brain is only found in mammals.

The neocortex is the part of the brain that allows higher thought and only exists in higher mammals.

Both men and women use the amygdala (the so-called reptile brain), but use it differently. In a stressful situation, women think and observe more, men react more. This is because when our male ancestors were in a dangerous situation, it might be a pack of wolves or a cave bear attacking them, no time for thought.

While the woman's brain is silent, the males has increased the processing of emotions and decreased activity in the amygdala means that a man is less guarded and more vulnerable.

no photo
Mon 11/05/12 01:24 PM
Lara, your account has been deactivated, get in touch with me when you re-activate.

no photo
Fri 07/06/12 10:22 AM
Adios amigos.

no photo
Fri 07/06/12 10:12 AM
Edited by Spidercmb on Fri 07/06/12 10:21 AM

I get it now! I get it! You are going to just take my statements out of context and be offended regardless of what I say. We are on the same page now.

Relationships require 100% from both parties. When a relationship fails, it's rarely due exclusively to the actions or inactions of one party. If a man cheats, it's always wrong. That doesn't mean that his wife is blameless! Did she try to fix things or did she let the marriage fall apart around her. Just because one partner gives up, that doesn't give the other partner the right to give up too. A marriage is a commitment and should be taken seriously by both parties.

If a guy chooses to cheat rather than fix the problems or end the relationship, it's his fault for cheating. Same thing if a woman cheats rather than fixing the problems or ending the relationship.

Are you saying that relationship problems are black and white? Any relationship problem is exclusively caused by one person in the relationship? That is both incredibly simplistic and unrealistic, so I believe I must be misunderstanding you.

no photo
Fri 07/06/12 09:58 AM

"How can the "entire human experience" exceed all limits?"

Simple. Life is a continuum. There are no new lines because the only lines that exist are the ones we draw as individuals based on our own limited personal growth and knowledge. Life, love and energy never stops moving.

That makes no sense. If every experience for you were transcendent, then none of them would be.

no photo
Fri 07/06/12 09:39 AM

Every morning I wake up and weigh myself and I'm the same weight. Then I check my handy dandy body fat monitor and see that a few more 10ths of a percent of my body fat has been turned into muscle. I'm in the weight loss stage called "Reconfiguration", when my body is burning fat and gaining muscle at almost the same rate, so the scale tells me the same weight every morning. Without a body fat monitor, I would be at risk of losing heart and giving up.

How can it be at the same rate when fat and muscle don't weigh the same?....Oh excuse the question...you said ALMOST the same rate:tongue:

And congrats to you!flowerforyou ....Reconfiguration is tuff, but sooooo worth the effort...Metabolic rate is a major contributing factor for weight control.....

Fat cannot literally be turned into muscle. When you are fat, your muscles are marbled like good beef. You have fat tissue inside the muscle itself. During the reconfiguration process, your body starts replacing some of that fat inside your muscles with more muscle tissue. Because the muscle building process is slower than the fat burning process, your overall weight will stay the same or decrease during reconfiguration, but very rarely will it go up.

no photo
Fri 07/06/12 09:28 AM

I put love in a box, I keep her in my basement.

You put Helena in a box?

Good film.

I was beginning to wonder if anyone else had seen it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25