Community > Posts By > Spidercmb

no photo
Tue 07/03/12 01:13 PM

TexasScoundral....if your theories (and I use them loosely) are true, please explain why gay men cheat and furthermore why men are gay? If the purpose of cheating is to spread their seed and find increasingly more worthy mates, homosexuality does not perpetuate the human race.

First of all, these aren't my theories. I'm talking about evolutionary psychology. Google it.

The rest of your post is off topic.

No...it is most definitely not off topic. You claim that men cheat to find younger, more virile women to reproduce with. If that were the case, gay men do not reproduce together. So therefore, why do they cheat? If the purpose of sex in your words, is to spread seed in a primitive need to perpetuate the human race with the most worthy candidates, why are men gay?

The root motivation is "To find more recipients for your seed", but the thought will be "I'm horny". Most men who sleep around DON'T want children. But their body doesn't care what the man wants, it's running on ancient programming. So a straight man will seek out multiple female partners and a gay man will seek out multiple gay partners. You are going to have to stop being so literal about these motivations. We are talking about subconscious motivations for the survival of the species, not plans for Friday night. I would imagine very few men go out on any given night and thinks to himself "I want to get a woman pregnant", but the guy doesn't HAVE to think that, because that's what his body is trying to do regardless of what he wants.

no photo
Tue 07/03/12 11:50 AM

HIV caused AIDS is as real as the Easter Bunny.

whoa
so,what is it then?what

HIV is a harmless retro virus. AIDS is caused by a weakening of the immune system by various means.
so hundreds of Scientists have it wrong,or worse,are involved in some sort of giant Conspiracy?

It's complicated. See, you tell gays that they get AIDS because of how much foreign DNA is being inserted into their bodies and the drugs and antibiotics that they take to get high or to treat STDs respectively and they become outraged. They scare the politicians into action. The politicians demand that the research be done on HIV being the cause, so the Government directs all of it's research into HIV. The US Government is in total control of HIV research in the USA, because HIV is a controlled substance.

It's not a conspiracy, it's the Government getting in the way of good science.

no photo
Tue 07/03/12 11:31 AM

whoa
so,what is it then?what

HIV is a harmless retro virus. AIDS is caused by a weakening of the immune system by various means.

no photo
Tue 07/03/12 11:09 AM

whoa

no photo
Mon 07/02/12 09:04 PM
Adventureland

Deadheads

People Will Talk

no photo
Mon 07/02/12 01:36 PM
ALF Episode 2: Mister Meatloaf

no photo
Mon 07/02/12 07:34 AM
Now I've stopped losing weight, but my body fat percentage continues to drop, which means I'm developing muscle and losing fat at the same rate.

One of those little hand held fat percentage Doohickeys helps out a lot to keep you motivated.

no photo
Mon 07/02/12 07:30 AM
Edited by Spidercmb on Mon 07/02/12 07:32 AM

So, rather than working on the marriage they cheat? Sorry, but no one is forcing them to cheat. They're choosing to do that on their own. Just as women are when they cheat. People make all sorts of excuses for why they had to cheat and at the end of the day, they're just excuses.

Thank you for reading my post and replying to it in context. Oh wait, you did the opposite of that.

no photo
Mon 07/02/12 07:29 AM

Once we started testing DNA we learned that some 40% of people across all cultures has a different father than the one they think it is. Don't believe me? Google it. So, it ain't just the men doing the cheating.

Cuckoo syndrome.

Men cheat more, but mainly because they want to have more sex or experience sex with another woman.

When women cheat, it's because they don't want a child with their husbands DNA. They seek out a physically superior sire for their children, while marrying a good provider.

no photo
Mon 07/02/12 06:31 AM

I stand by my post. 9 times out of 10 it is a MAN who is cheating. Sorry guys, blame your fellow bro's for the man hater threads.

As for the genetic element of wanting a more fertile mate, that is BS. We aren't cave dwellers anymore.

As for the comment about her not giving sex. Also BS. Of my group of women friends and family, it is the MEN who aren't putting out. They are too busy sleeping or dealing with impotence issues.

Midlife crisis is nothing more than hormonal changes. Both genders go through them. But you don't see women running amok during perimenopause in an attempt to cling to their youth. It's men.

The most common complaint by men in marriage is that they aren't having enough sex. That's been proven in study after study. Your anecdote doesn't change that fact.

Genetic should not be overlooked in these situations. Men are primarily attracted to women with a flat stomach and a .7 WTH (waist to hip ratio). As women age, their WTH radio changes and men become more and more attracted to younger women. It's built in for survival of the species. The men are not without blame, part of being an adult is controlling your baser urges, not giving in to them.

It's interesting that you contradict yourself. You say that 9 times out of 10, it's the man who is cheating...but they won't have sex with their wives because they are too busy sleeping or dealing with impotence. Yeah...you need to figure out which is going on, men are cheating or impotent and get back to us.

no photo
Sat 06/30/12 05:10 PM
Julian bakery has recently released a line of paleo breads, which has no grains whatsoever. They currently have Almond and Coconut bread, I ordered 3 of each. One gram of carbs per slice, up to 9 grams of protein and no gluten. I know there are a few folks out there on a low carb or paleo diet, so I will post a review of the breads after I get them.

no photo
Fri 06/29/12 02:13 PM
How often was she sexually active with her husband? The answer is very likely "Not often enough".

no photo
Thu 06/28/12 10:16 PM
"Do We Still Have A Constitution? "

Of course we do! What a silly question. It's a living, breathing document and our law makers are allowed to reinterpret it at a whim.

no photo
Thu 06/28/12 10:15 PM
If you are paying the bill, it's your phone. If you aren't paying the bill, I would be reluctant to go through it, because it might be illegal. As for computers, there is no expectation of privacy on a shared computer in your house.

no photo
Thu 06/28/12 04:58 PM
If you are doing a low carb diet, it's important to keep your electrolytes up. To do this, I eat lots of Morton's Lite Salt. It's half sodium and half potassium and iodized. I also drink about a gallon of water a day from my Brita pitcher. There are chemicals in tap water (to purify or fortify it) that can attach to the iodine receptors in the thyroid, preventing your thyroid from behaving correctly. You can speed up your weight loss a bit by just making sure you drink enough clean water and eat enough iodized salt. It's interesting that people are told to cut back on their salt when they diet, as table salt is the best source of iodine in the average American's diet. If you up your water intake and lower your salt intake, you are going to have headaches, leg pains and generally feel unwell.

no photo
Thu 06/28/12 04:17 PM

My train of thought derailed....no survivors.

I read the bold part in Andre the giants voice.

no photo
Thu 06/28/12 08:57 AM

perhaps you failed to read and research the footnotes/documentation about his direct and indirect involvement. However, let us just agree to disagree. This is a thread about Heros not economics. It would not be appropriate to attack someone's else's hero like they did with Marion "John" Wayne.

How can anyone not like John Wayne?

no photo
Thu 06/28/12 08:47 AM

Anyone who has the courage and convictions to be the guy on the far left.

Being on the far left doesn't require "courage and convictions" so much as it requires that you be able to ignore human nature, consider yourself superior to the majority of people, be historically illiterate and most importantly, desire to control other people's lives.

I beg to differ: For example, Milton Friedman's theories work mainly on paper and in small limited areas, however, the reason they do not work in real life large scale is his total lack of factoring in human nature as a variable. I think Naomi Wolfe has a good book on this, outlining the history of his efforts. For example, after Tianamen Square massacre, He stated I hope they don't blame this on me too. It is similar to when I did my ex's homework for being an Activities Director- she was studying Maslow. Maslow is most applicable in the business setting, but he is taught almost everywhere.

Milton Friedman was a world renowned economist, Naomi Wolfe is most famous for writing a book trying to discredit Milton Friedman.

Free market capitalist has worked at increasing the wealth of the common many every where it has been applied. From USA to China. You have read too much Wolfe and not enough history.

Silly! Then why did he need dictators and kill squads in South America to implement his theories. The rich got richer- more wealth and the poor got poorer. American corporations are making more money than ever but unemployment is still high. State of PA's revenues are up, but they just cut another 20% out of the budget. Even Nixon was a Keyesian.

Your brain has been rotted by Naomi's invective. Milton Friedman was invited to Chile 2 years after the coup. While there, he gave several speeches, including one that was pointing out the problems with military governments (like Pinochet's). He met with Pinochet and gave him a letter outlining Chile's worst economic problems. That was the sum total of his involvement. Naomi Wolfe disagrees with his well though out economic policies, so she straw mans and outright lies about his activities. It's shameful and you have fallen for it.

no photo
Thu 06/28/12 08:21 AM

Anyone who has the courage and convictions to be the guy on the far left.

Being on the far left doesn't require "courage and convictions" so much as it requires that you be able to ignore human nature, consider yourself superior to the majority of people, be historically illiterate and most importantly, desire to control other people's lives.

I beg to differ: For example, Milton Friedman's theories work mainly on paper and in small limited areas, however, the reason they do not work in real life large scale is his total lack of factoring in human nature as a variable. I think Naomi Wolfe has a good book on this, outlining the history of his efforts. For example, after Tianamen Square massacre, He stated I hope they don't blame this on me too. It is similar to when I did my ex's homework for being an Activities Director- she was studying Maslow. Maslow is most applicable in the business setting, but he is taught almost everywhere.

Milton Friedman was a world renowned economist, Naomi Wolfe is most famous for writing a book trying to discredit Milton Friedman.

Free market capitalist has worked at increasing the wealth of the common many every where it has been applied. From USA to China. You have read too much Wolfe and not enough history.

no photo
Wed 06/27/12 03:27 PM

Love a good fight and make up laugh

Wonder if Roddy Piper is the same Rowdy Roddy Piper from WWF fame. Looks a bit young though.

That's him...the one and the same. This movie (They Live) was made in 1988... the height of his career in WWE. Fun movie, by the way.

I love Roddy's other flick Hell Comes To Frogtown-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKwteCwCSMw

Cap just told me he hasn't seen that one yet!!! Now I have to find it..laugh

Just avoid the sequel that Roddy didn't return for.

You mean the one with the rocketeers? ohwell

I love the first one though. Up All Night introduced me to it.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25