Community > Posts By > Spidercmb

no photo
Wed 06/20/12 01:57 PM

Hi there, i joined this site today and have recieved around 30 messages already. Every single man was looking for easy sex, but nothing serious. Some said in the first message, Quote....i wanna lick you all over.....unquote. Others at least asked a few questions before asking to meet for sex. Im 45 not 18. It gonna take more than half a lager to get me drop my knickers. Im not saying all men over 40 are looking for sex. Just the ones that mail metears tears tears tears

I meant that as a compliment. Geeze. whoa

no photo
Wed 06/20/12 11:42 AM

Single cause I only will settle for the best.

I've got some bad news for you, you will need to settle for second best, I'm not on the market.

no photo
Tue 06/19/12 02:00 PM
Do you just cook the whole stalk? Details please.

no photo
Tue 06/19/12 01:53 PM
Wash the kale well and cut it off the backbone into chip sized pieces. Put oil (olive, coconut, bacon grease...whatever) on both sides and put it on a cookie sheet. Season to taste and cook for 20 minutes at 275, flipping after 10. You can skip the flip if you cook with a cooling rack in your baking sheet.

no photo
Tue 06/19/12 06:30 AM

love and sex are not the same thing

But they kinda are.

Exactly...Sometimes love and sex are one in the same, sometimes love and sex are not even remotely related...

Society has decided that they are separate, so they are in people's minds. But there is a reason why sexual intercourse is called "Love making". It's the most intimate, vulnerable and beautiful act in which two people can engage.

It's also called f*cking. While, you can have sex with someone you're in love with, sex does not have to involve love.

slaphead

You are missing the point and stating the obvious.

no photo
Mon 06/18/12 07:47 PM

But they kinda are.

Exactly...Sometimes love and sex are one in the same, sometimes love and sex are not even remotely related...

Society has decided that they are separate, so they are in people's minds. But there is a reason why sexual intercourse is called "Love making". It's the most intimate, vulnerable and beautiful act in which two people can engage.

no photo
Mon 06/18/12 07:18 PM

But they kinda are.

no photo
Sat 06/16/12 07:26 PM

It's not about winning or losing to me Johnnie.
I say how I feel, it's not a competition.

There was a time when this country was brown, red...
whatever ya wanna call it.

Seems we have some serious issues wanting to keep that from happening again....

That's an unfortunate way to feel about other people. There are racists, but the vast majority of the opposition to illegal immigration is based on legal or economic grounds.

You should really spend some time reading why people oppose illegal immigration, it might raise your opinion of your fellow Americans.

no photo
Sat 06/16/12 06:40 PM

Horrible.

flowerforyou :heart:

no photo
Sat 06/16/12 06:35 PM
I'm tired of moving, but I still have a ton left to move.

no photo
Sat 06/16/12 06:32 PM

I am good at some things. I just can't remember what they are right now.

I can remind you...

no photo
Sat 06/16/12 05:50 PM

There was a time when this country was brown, red...
whatever ya wanna call it.

Seems we have some serious issues wanting to keep that from happening again....

My grandparents weren't born here, most of ours weren't.

no photo
Fri 06/15/12 11:56 PM
You get your choice people:

1) Open borders

2) A welfare state.

You cannot have both without economic ruin for the country. We wouldn't be in nearly as bad of shape as we are currently in, if it weren't for illegals using public services. A report last year said that if California stopped offering public services to illegals, it would completely eliminate their budget deficit.

Personally, I'm for open borders (as long as they inform authorities that they are entering the country and have no criminal record).

no photo
Fri 06/15/12 08:20 AM
Candy! Candy for every special interest group! Vote for me!

no photo
Thu 06/14/12 09:50 AM
Edited by Spidercmb on Thu 06/14/12 09:59 AM
Here is how you keep your windows machine in peak operating condition and protect yourself at the same time. Download and install all of these and then update / run them all at least once a week.

Spy Bot-Search and Destroy - Plug up holes in your security and catch most, if not all, spyware. When you install this, you will be prompted to turn on certain functionality. Make sure you uncheck Teatimer.

-AND-

CCleaner - Remove temp files and clean your registry

-AND-

Auslogics Disk Defrag - Much better than the disk defrag that comes with Windows.

-AND-

Malwarebytes - Catches malware, adware and spyware. The go to solution for many infections.

-AND-

(Microsoft Security Essentials -OR- Avast) - Free antivirus on par with many of the pay softwares. With the freeware listed above, you can't go wrong.

no photo
Thu 06/14/12 09:07 AM

I think there are risks over 40.
I also think autism is WAAAAAAAY over diagnosed.

My baby girl hasn't been sick a day in her life and compared to kids even older than she is, they're comatose. She got her daddy's share of genetic defects. smitten

Ignoring the autism problem doesn't make it go away. I've seen quite a number of them in this county and neighboring Logan County. In fact, even social services doesn't try to force vaccines on us and are very respectful of parents on this topic, although they're still marketed heavily.

http://www.facebook.com/video/?id=100000277474789

Vaccinations have nothing to do with Autism. Autistic children are different from birth, I know from experience. Autism is so much more common now, because it's still new to medical science. As more doctors become aware of Autism, the diagnosis rates go up. I think the modern diet probably exacerbates the symptoms, but I think Autism has a very long history in humanity.

no photo
Thu 06/14/12 09:03 AM

A bit queasy, I had a bacon sundae from Burger King. ill
Hey Spidey,

When I get married my dogs name will be "Boogie King".laugh laugh

When I get married and the preacher says "You may now kiss the bride", I'm going to dip her and say "Hail to the king baby" before kissing her.

no photo
Thu 06/14/12 09:02 AM
Frailty.

Years after terrorizing a small Texas community, the God's Hand Killer has returned - leaving in his wake a perplexing trail of fear and death. Convinced that he knows the killer's identity, Fenton Meiks shows up at FBI Headquarters, intent on putting an end to the murderous rampage and relieving his conscience of his family's sinister secrets.

This movie is underrated. It was a sleeper when it came out and many people still have not seen it.

no photo
Thu 06/14/12 08:59 AM
A bit queasy, I had a bacon sundae from Burger King. ill

no photo
Thu 06/14/12 06:57 AM
Just the other day, I had this conversation with my son:

Son: Daddy, you look like Tom Cruise.
Me: Do I really?
Son: No, I don't even know what he looks like.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25