Community > Posts By > tohyup

tohyup's photo
Thu 11/26/09 05:46 PM
What would you recommend for a child who is 10 years old and he is violent and does not take commands from parents and school ?.

tohyup's photo
Thu 11/26/09 04:38 PM
Edited by tohyup on Thu 11/26/09 04:38 PM
Double psot .

tohyup's photo
Thu 11/26/09 04:38 PM

If Obama wanted my support he would have tried Bush/Cheney as war criminals. So yea I am disalusioned. we continue to bankrupt the country with the Iraq war based on lies and two war criminals have refuge in our country. What a discrace our country has become.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
waving waving .

tohyup's photo
Thu 11/26/09 03:29 AM
Edited by tohyup on Thu 11/26/09 03:29 AM
double post

tohyup's photo
Thu 11/26/09 03:29 AM

69 reversed is 96, which means "Back to Back" -- a favourite position of a couple I used to know...

How does it work, you may ask?

Simple -- all that's required is just Another couple!!! laugh

Thank you Jane . That was nice .
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

tohyup's photo
Wed 11/25/09 07:54 PM

I might think it quite odd for someone to wish me a happy birthday on their birthday,, that is true. But I still would not be the least bit OFFENDED and I think that was the topic of debate. If it is offensive to wish someone a happy day based upon your celebration. I think some seem to be offended far too easily..but I respect their right to define it for themselves and AFTER they express to me that they are offended I would stop that behavior towards them

Case in point, I say honey and sweety quite a bit as punctuation during conversation, it is a habit of sorts because of the environment I was raised in(honey and sweety were terms of endearment that I heard often). I wouldnt THINK this should offend anyone, but wouldnt ya know it,, I have had some tell me that it did. At that point is when I made the effort not to speak to them that way but I continue to speak in the way that is reasonable and comfortable to me unless or until someone asks me to do otherwise .

Christmas is your celebration and not theirs and therefore it is offensive . The same if it is your wedding anniversary you can not go and tell people happy anniversary . I see no difference here .

tohyup's photo
Wed 11/25/09 07:51 PM

Wow, poor person that considers hearing certain greetings as offensive. Must live in a sheltered world. We are in America, we are a free Country. I'm not offended I will just say Merry Christmas in return.

I'm more offended by the moron that calls others moron for their beliefs. What a dumb statement and clearly is offensive and it easily offended by just about everything.
When it is your wedding anniversary go and tell people happy anniversary too .

tohyup's photo
Wed 11/25/09 07:47 PM

Wow, poor person that considers hearing certain greetings as offensive. Must live in a sheltered world. We are in America, we are a free Country. I'm not offended I will just say Merry Christmas in return.

I'm more offended by the moron that calls others moron for their beliefs. What a dumb statement and clearly is offensive and it easily offended by just about everything.

Stop attaking me and try to debate like adulkts .
Not all the world celebtraye trhis shite called Christmas and that is it .

laugh I have yet to see you debate. You call others morons for their beliefs, now how is that debating. You need to stop attacking which I notice you do in almost every post. We're not just talking about Christmas, get a clue ok.

**** YOU .

tohyup's photo
Wed 11/25/09 07:42 PM
Edited by tohyup on Wed 11/25/09 07:45 PM
Double post .

tohyup's photo
Wed 11/25/09 07:42 PM

Stop attaking me and try to debate like adulkts .
Not all the world celebtraye trhis shite called Christmas and that is it .

tohyup's photo
Wed 11/25/09 07:09 PM

I too believe we need a balanced two-party political system in the US.
However, I do not believe the Republican Party should be one of these and, for the good reasons I've stated, am bent on their downfall.

Fanta....both the Republicans and the Democrats are no good for America . They are too close on major issues that you would think they are tied together with Crazy glue ....laugh .

tohyup's photo
Wed 11/25/09 06:54 PM
Edited by tohyup on Wed 11/25/09 06:55 PM
Double post .

tohyup's photo
Wed 11/25/09 06:54 PM

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

we say....Merry Christmas... hehehe

Say it to Christians like you : there are more non Christians in this world than Christians .

I think people are too sensitive on this. If someone wishes me well according to their beliefs, the point is that they are wishing me well, not what their beliefs are. I dont see a reason in the world to be offended if a jewish person tells me HAPPY HANUKKAH, just because I do not share their religious beliefs,,the operative word is HAPPY.

Are you saying it is okay if people say to you : happy hanukkah, happy eid, happy....etc ?.

i dont know what eid is but the happy part would cause me to be fine with the sentiment.

So, would you be happy if someone wished you a happy dia de los muertes??:wink: laugh

I do not celebrate your CRAP so why do you bother me with it ?!!!.
If it is your birthday is it okay to say to me happy birthday too ???.
laugh laugh laugh .

tohyup's photo
Wed 11/25/09 06:53 PM
If someone is celebrating Budda day and he says to me happy Buddha day well it is offensive and the same thing here .

tohyup's photo
Wed 11/25/09 06:47 PM

so what would be acceptable for someone to say then?

I think if you know a person it is okay to say but for complete strangers just not mention religious trumpet....laugh laugh .

tohyup's photo
Wed 11/25/09 06:45 PM

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Say it to Christians like you : there are more non Christians in this world than Christians .

I think people are too sensitive on this. If someone wishes me well according to their beliefs, the point is that they are wishing me well, not what their beliefs are. I dont see a reason in the world to be offended if a jewish person tells me HAPPY HANUKKAH, just because I do not share their religious beliefs,,the operative word is HAPPY.

Are you saying it is okay if people say to you : happy hanukkah, happy eid, happy....etc ?.

yes its ok for someone to say that....WE live in a free counrty..... sorry your stuck under a monarchy...

The question was not for you .
Religion is for morons anyway .
I threw religion away when I was 22 because I saw it as poure evil .
I am glad I did .

tohyup's photo
Wed 11/25/09 06:41 PM

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

tohyup's photo
Wed 11/25/09 06:15 PM
Edited by tohyup on Wed 11/25/09 06:16 PM
double post

tohyup's photo
Wed 11/25/09 06:15 PM

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

tohyup's photo
Wed 11/25/09 06:13 PM
These two wars damaged the reputation of the US foreign policy and people around the world are perplexed on how the strongest nation on earth is bullying and killing the weakest and the poorest on the planet . Killing people is a very grave issue and must be taken seriously . These two wars were built on lies and deception .
Now the right thing is to bring the troops home and save money plus lives on both sides . Some NATO nations are fed up with these wars as they are unpopular home .Obama is contradicting himself by saying 2we are not going to stay there for another 7 or 8 years but at the same time he is sending a huge number of troops . One reality is very well known to everyone : Obama , Bush and other presidents do not follow what they feel is right but what others behind the scenes tell them is right .

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25