Community > Posts By > tohyup

tohyup's photo
Tue 12/01/09 04:48 PM
As they say if you have nothing to hide why do you worry ?. When you are clean the cops are just doing their job .

tohyup's photo
Tue 12/01/09 02:58 PM
The fact that he kept silent and refused to talk to the police would imply he has much to hide from people and the law .
When I have a problem I am more than happy to talk to the cops . And why not ?!!.

tohyup's photo
Tue 12/01/09 02:52 PM
Edited by tohyup on Tue 12/01/09 02:52 PM
double post .

tohyup's photo
Tue 12/01/09 02:52 PM

Yep .... They'll keel you!

And, nothing I could find out would be worth dying for. scared

Hmmmmmmm........love is worth dying for......tears .

tohyup's photo
Tue 12/01/09 02:40 PM
I can not be friend with my Exes because every Ex has her own story .
Once it is over it is history and life keeps on going . Of course we are not enemies and we do not wish harm or unhappiness for one another . Friendship is more than being nice to one another .

tohyup's photo
Tue 12/01/09 02:35 PM
Thank you all for your replies . We certainly learn from one another every day . Our friend friend LexFontene Has the painless, easiest and no work solution . So where can we find this nasty bacterial infection ?.........rofl rofl .

tohyup's photo
Tue 12/01/09 02:30 PM
Unfortunately appearances are more important than brains these days .
Education and deep philosophical thoughts are the only answers .

tohyup's photo
Mon 11/30/09 06:26 PM
I am on diet trying to lose weight . Can you share some of your experiences with losing weight or just join me in this struggle ?.
:wink: .

tohyup's photo
Mon 11/30/09 06:20 PM
Edited by tohyup on Mon 11/30/09 06:21 PM
double post

tohyup's photo
Mon 11/30/09 06:20 PM
Hello and welcome cutie and blondie...waving .

tohyup's photo
Mon 11/30/09 06:17 PM
Edited by tohyup on Mon 11/30/09 06:18 PM
Double Post .

tohyup's photo
Mon 11/30/09 06:17 PM

i'd like to see a new sort of politics take shape, one made out of and exemplifying love, light, and oneness between all living things. (not beastiality, just an unconditional compassion really.)

Don't you think that humanism and pacifism are close enough to what you want to see ?.

tohyup's photo
Mon 11/30/09 03:00 PM

Alrighty then...

Some want to be able to make some incredulous claim without shouldering the burden of proof, and others love philosophy for other reasons.

Some like criticism done well and see it as an avenue for development, and some see it as a name-calling contest.

Some use rhetoric to motivate and persuade, and others see through it.

Some find logic to be the most reliable form of value assessment we have for language-based claims, and others have illogical claims which are so plentiful that they become amalgamated into those which are not, rendering the person at a loss to know the difference between them.

huh

Would you like to clarify with some examples ?.

tohyup's photo
Mon 11/30/09 04:37 AM

Some people claim that they love philosophy but they are not interested in politics . I just wonder how they can arrive to this conclusion . Philosophy is the search fro the truth by means of logic . Since politics is full of lies, deception and manipulation how can one be not interested in seeking the truth there as well ?.

There is no truth there.

Are we not seeking the truth then Queen JB ?.
flowerforyou .

tohyup's photo
Sun 11/29/09 02:17 PM
Edited by tohyup on Sun 11/29/09 02:18 PM

tohyup's photo
Sun 11/29/09 02:17 PM

My double posts are big sins.....tears tears .

believing there is no sin is ignorant and ignorance is not bliss.

I stopped answering Kindergartens a long time ago .
Ignorance is a disaster .

tohyup's photo
Sun 11/29/09 02:12 PM

hi Vivflowerforyou
Me neither! I sure could use some fixing up!laugh laugh

Hello Betty and how are you today ?.
For a second; I thought you moved to Mars or Jupiter .
I did not see you buzzing for a while .....laugh laugh .
It just makes me worry....and worry sick .
:wink: .

tohyup's photo
Sun 11/29/09 02:00 PM

this is an email sent to me... from a different site, NOT anyone Mingle2.... I did block out the name... How could I possibly resist?? smitten smitten This is EXACTLY what women are looking for!!

hi im ##### iv got more pics to thes r old ones of me but any way how r u doin im good just lookin to meet new ppl so i dont't have a job no car dui an im goin through a devorce so i moved back in with mom so thats most of whats up with me so if u want right back. peace!

I think it is a good email but full of mistakes .
He wants to meet new people and that is what most people are looking for . He is brave telling his problems to complete strangers .
Honesty is the best policy . I hope women are as honest as him when they are crawling from problems .

tohyup's photo
Sun 11/29/09 01:50 PM
Edited by tohyup on Sun 11/29/09 01:50 PM
My double posts are big sins.....tears tears .

tohyup's photo
Sun 11/29/09 01:50 PM

SIN is anything breaking the 10 commandments (GODS LAW) whoa We ALL SIN EVERYDAY!

Happy sins to you......laugh .
Unless you believe in religion there is no sin .

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25